CHAPTER 51

"Jun-Woo it's not hard just push it to the other side" he scoffs "does it look like I've moved a bed before" I stand up and sigh. We are currently moving everything from inside the house around. Since Jun-Woo is finally bringing all his stuff from his old home to mine we want to make room for his stuff. "Watch" I walk over to his side and push the side of the bed like I had told him to. "Then we push here then here and we are done" I clap as the bed is set up in it's new spot. He then places both nightstands one by one in their corresponding spots while I take the boxes filled with his clothes and start to either fold them and place them in a spare drawer in the dresser or hang then on the left side of the closet. The sound of the doorbell ringing catches my attention as I place one of his suits in the closet. "I'll get it" I say and turn to Jun-Woo to see his laying on the bed and gave him an 'are you serious' look and grabbed the bed sheets that were folded on the chair next to the door. "Put the Damm sheets on" I throw them at him and make my way towards the door. "It's open just come in" as I say that the door slides open and in pops Han-Seo. "Hey I just came to leave more of Jun-Woo's boxes" he says showing me a box "yeah just set it down Wherever" I say and walk over to the washing room where I place some other bed sheets and curtains into wash. "Y'all have a mess" Han-Seo says laughing a bit "don't remind me" I sigh as I throw the last piece of clothing into the washer. "Why did he have to pick my house it's very small." "His house wasn't any better half of it has gunshot holes and windows everywhere you litterly have no privacy in that house" he says as he leans into the doorway and I just sigh "can you help me move the couches before I have to go and see your brother struggling to put bed sheets." He laughs and agrees as we make our way to the living room and start to move the couches around till I liked how they were placed, we moved the TV so it was set Infront of the couches and I picked up a rug that Jun-Woo had brought and placed it in the middle to then move the coffee table on top of it. "Thanks Han-Seo" I thank him as we finish "no problem I gotta go now I have to make my way to the company to finish some paperwork. And just letting you know you have alot of paperwork to finish aswell" Han-Seo says reminding me that I have a job I haven't gone to in like two weeks. "I know I'll be there tomorrow I promise. Thank you for not firing me" I say with a slight smile and he lets out a laugh before making his way out. I take a deep breath and walk into the room to see Jun-Woo struggling to put the bottom sheet. "Are you serious. Just connect the Damm corners." After reaching Jun-Woo how to place bed sheets we finished the rest of the room and moved into the kitchen. But before that I moved the clothes to the dryer and washed some more stuff. We cleaned the counters, table, cabinets and even the fridge. I swear if the house isn't sparkling when the sun sets I don't know what will make it shine.  As we finish the kitchen I move on the hallway closet which hold all of our coats and umbrellas. As I fix it up and place more of Jun-Woo's coats in it and some of mine he is successfully trying to assemble a small shoe rack. It was close to dinner time and we were getting really hungry since we haven't really eaten anything. "Do you just wanna order take out" Jun-Woo asks as he finishes assembling the rack. "Yeah that would be great." I agree since I didn't really wanna cook and i was feeling quite satisfied since we had finished with the house. I let out a groan as the doorbell rings "I swear if that's Han-Seo with more boxes. ITS OPEN!!" I yell out and the door opens revealing Dong-Wook and his wife "Whats up- woah your house looks different" he says as he notices the change "yeah we moved it around and added some of his stuff. What's up" he holds up multiple bags and smiles "we came to show you all some decorations and stuff for next week and we also brought food" my eyes light up from the sound of the word food I slowly walk over to him and take the bag of food and make my way towards the kitchen. As we all take our seats and start to dig in on the food Dong-Wook takes out a few decorations that his wife made. "So I made a few with different designs so that you both could see some different options." She says as Dong-Wook hands one to her "this one is a combination of baby blue and lilac purple with a few small flowers and two medium sized butterflies." She explains one decorations at a time and I continue eating. As I look over a Jun-Woo I see that he keeps eyeing the butterfly one that she had showed us and not gonna lie it had also caught mine. I smile as I see him admire the small decoration as I'm caught in the moment of staring at him Dong-Wook flicks my forehead "I dont know if your looking at the decoration or at Jun-Woo but you kinda spaced out" he says and I blink multiple time "sorry but I actually liked the butterfly that Jun-Woo had in his hand" I say and ask Jun-Woo if he likes it which I already knew he did but I mean it's still good to ask. "Yeah I do like it. It caught my eye pretty quickly" we all laugh and finally settled in that one and we continue to eat and look at different stuff they had brought for the venue almost all night long.