CHAPTER 40

I wake up feeling like a whole Zombie with no life what's so ever. I don't think sleeping late was such a good idea. I make my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water not even caring about who ever is in the house. "Wow okay you look terrifying." I freeze in my spot and slowly turn around. "Dong-Wook how the-" as I was about to ask how he got in but he cuts me off like always "Vincenzo" I nod and keep making my way to the kitchen with him following me "so when does the evil monster get home" he asks sitting in the counter. I roll my eyes "don't call him that" he scoffs "are you seriously protecting him" he crosses his arms "I'm not. Just don't call him that" I drink the rest of my water and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth which he follows behind me. He leans back on the bathroom wall while I brush my teeth. "You gotta stay as far away from him as you can today" he says and I raise an eyebrow "you'll see why just be careful" I roll my eyes and nod. "So what time does he get home" Cha-young suddenly appears in the bathroom doorway. Im not even shocked anymore I just keep brushing my teeth. I hold up my hand indicating that he comes home at 5 she nods and puts a thumbs up. I quickly finish brushing my teeth and walk out with both of them following me. "Are you guys gonna tell me the plan or are you just gonna keep following me wherever I go" Cha-young smiles and claps "we actually don't know the plan either." I look at her confused "how do you not. You know what nevermind." I lay back down on the bed then I remembered something "the papers I sent a picture of are in the top right drawer." I point to the drawer and Cha-young makes her way to it taking out the papers reading them one by one. "How was he able to hide all this" she says in shock "every one knows him as Jang Jun-Woo so technically Jang Han-Seok is a stranger that no one's ever seen or met." Dong-Wook explains "people have seen him people just don't know his true identity since they just know him as someone different" I correct him and he looks at me with a cold expression "don't correct me" he says "well I just did" I say still laying down "where is Vincenzo by the way" I ask sitting up on the bed. Cha-young looks up at me "I don't know actually he should have been here by now" I sigh and stand up "I'm going to change I'll be right back." I make my way to the bathroom to change and brush my hair since I litterly look like I'm going to addition for the walking dead. After I'm out I make my way to the living room where I guess that's were they could be since they weren't in the room anymore. But I was wrong the person in the living room was Jun-Woo. When he sees me he immediately hugs me and I stand still not knowing what is going on. "Are you okay?" I ask and slowly pull away from him since I remembered that they told me to keep my distance from him. Once I pull away and move a few steps back a gun shot was heard and Jun-Woo was soon kneeled on the floor in front of me with his hand in his ear. I look over at the back door and see Vincenzo holding a gun. Dong-Wook rushes in and wraps his arms around me pulling me with him. I gulp slightly. Everything was happening so fast I felt as if I couldn't even breath in peace. One moment Jun-Woo got shot the other he was being loaded into an ambulance being taken to the hospital. "Go with him we will meet you there" Cha-young tells me putting a hand on my shoulder. I gulp and walk towards the paramedics. "C-can I go with him" I ask and the doctor nods and I quickly get up on the ambulance. Jun-Woo looks at me but I try not to make eye contact with him. Cheeses Crist why does this have to happen to me. Getting to the hospital was the slowest car ride ever and the most awkwardest and coming from me you know that ride was awkward. By the time Jun-Woo was wrapped up and clear to go some officers head into his room. "Jang Han-Seok you are under arrest for many illegal purposes that I don't have to name. You know what you have done" Jun-Woo turns to look at me but I move my gaze down to my feet. "Ms. Park are you-" I cut the officer off "there's nothing I can do at this point there's evidence for everything that he's done. I can't clear him out this time" tears form in my eyes and I slowly walk out the room into the waiting area. Which was a really bad idea since I was looking out the window of the waiting area all I could see was Jun-Woo being taken away. My heart shattered but there's really nothing I can do he had to face the consequences of his actions. I then feel I had slowly grab my shoulder "his court will be held in 2 days. You have to be there Citrus." I turn around without making eye contact "I'll be there Mr. Cassano" he nods and walks away without saying anything else. All I have left is to put all evidence together. What kind of Girlfriend am I. Turning in my own lover. Why did he have to do so many wrong things from the start. I slowly make my way to the bus stop to then going to my home. My actual home that I haven't seen in months. I slowly walk in and smile feeling the warmth that I haven't felt in a while. I make my way to my bedroom and slowly lay down. "Why did you get yourself into this. You could have avoided all this. All you had to do is listen to Dong-Wook and not have gone to the Damm address they gave you." I tear falls once more as I said that out loud. I shouldn't have excepted the offer in the first place. I should have listened for once in my life.