CHAPTER 15

Here we are once again in front of the court house. We have actually been here for a while but I may or may not have a had small panic attack and currently sitting in the stairs by the entrance drinking my fourth tiny water bottle. "Why do they make these so tiny" I whine out loud looking at the small water bottle. "Maybe because they are for children and for people with not much thirst" Jun-Woo comments then chuckles. I take a few minutes to glare at him while drinking the rest from my baby water bottle. Which I then proceeded to throw it at him. "Don't make fun of me" I glare "I wasn't" he glares aswell. "Sorry to disturb you guys but we should really get going the trial will start soon" Han-Seo says before helping me stand up "you okay?" He asks a bit concerned I nod softly "yeah I'm okay." Han-Seo then puts a hand around my waist to make sure that I wouldn't fall. My eyes widen. I freak out a bit then more than once assure him that I was okay and he could let go but he wouldn't budge. Cheeses help me. Walking inside the court room was very nerve wrecking. People all around just staring deep into my soul. Like..can they please..stop. Han-Seo then takes me to sit in my chair. "Thank you" I say softly he just nods and smiles "good luck" he kisses my forhead before he walks out to take a seat in the many chairs behind me and Jun-Woo sits next to me. "So you and my brother have a thing going on" he whispers  into my ear I shrug my shoulders "I don't know actually. I mean we have gone on a date but he's never really asked me-" I was cut off by one of the courts people telling us to stand up which we all respectfully did. Once the judge enters we were ordered to sit back down and I start to gather my papers. "The plan starts now" Jun-Woo whispers into my ear. Here we go. I look over at him and nod confidenlty. It's been a while since it started and eveer since the beginning of the trial me and Dong-Wook have been going at it on and on with witness after witness and paperwork after paperwork, I was getting tired of this not gonna lie. But Everytime I would look over at Jun-Woo he would just tell me to stay calm and wait. So far no one was getting nowhere me and Dong-Wook both showed good reasons why either one of us was right. Even the judge was getting tired of us both. This is frustrating me really bad. "And that is why your honor the RDU-90 should not be sold any longer" Dong-Wook ends his presentation. The judge nods and as he was about to declare the winner of the case Jun-Woo whispers in my ear "now." FINALLY DAMMIT!!! I thought then quickly stand up from my chair which causes everyone to look at me. "Sir I have one last paperwork that I'm sure you would like to see" I pass the paper to one of the officer's in the court who proceeded to hand over the paper to the judge. He reads over it and nods "Ms. Park would you mind explaining this please." I nod "gladly sir" I then make my way to the small white board where I project the same paper I handed over. I clear my throat "this is a signed paper of which the chairman of Babel Mr. Jang Han-Seo agrees to end the sales of RDU-90. And as you can see right on this top corner." I point at the top left corner of the white board with a pen "This paper was signed on December 5th 2019 which means Mr. Jang had ended the sales 3 months ago. Which was before Mr. Cassano demanded a court to end RDU-90. Which means RDU-90 was already cancelled" the judge then whispers over to the other judge next to him. They both look over at two different paperworks that they had. Both their eyes widen. I am a nervous wreck in the inside but I try to act strong on the outside. "Congratulations Ms. Park you have won the case" he then smashes that small hammer thing on his desk. My eyes widen and I bow quickly "thank you sir." The judge nods and makes his way out of the room. I turn to look at Jun-Woo with the biggest smile on my face I quickly run up to him and hug him tightly which he returns. "I won this is the first case I have ever won" "good job" he says as we let go I then run over to Han-Seo who spins me around in the hug "I DID IT!" We pull apart "I know I saw" he smiles. I then turn my attention to Seung-hyeok "thank you sir you helped me alot" he shakes his head and smiles "no problem just did my job" I look at him and smile "oh come here" I open my arms he laughs and hugs me aswell. Han-Seo then chuckles "how about we go celebrate" my eyes sparkle "yes please let's go eat I'm hungry." I whine and that causes them to all laugh at me and as we start walking out of the court house we answer a couple of questions from some reporters. In the corner of my eye i see Dong-Wook standing in a door looking at me and I can assure you that he did not look happy. I run up to him "hi" I say smiling from my excitement. I was expecting a hug and a congratulations but that not what I got. "you broke a promise" he says coldly without looking at me. "What do you mean I didn't brake-" he cuts me off "Yes you did what happened to 'lets say the truth and not lie in the court room'" I raise my eyebrow "I didn't lie" he laughs sarcastically "yeah sure what about the last paperwork you showed. You must have printed that paper out before the trial and just dated it with last year's date and made that chairman dude sign it. I'm not dumb Citrus." I bite the inside of my cheek "look I didn't lie I was being honest the entire time" he rolls his eyes "STOP. you think I'm stupid or something." I shake my head "I don't-" he cuts me off "then go back in there and tell them the truth" I let out a soft chuckle "you know what think whatever you want Dong-Wook. But just know that I'm 100% sure I didn't lie in there" I say as I walk away from him. Is this dude serious how could he think I was lying. Of course he  would be the one to kill my excitement. Why can't he be happy for me this is the first time I win a case and all he does is kill my happiness. Why is he even my best friend.