CHAPTER 25

(SO BEFORE WE START I JUST WANT TO KINDA GIVE A WARNING THERE IS SLIGHT VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER SUCH AS CUTTING AND BLOOD KINDA ISH. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ IT. TOMORROWS CHAPTER WONT HAVE VIOLENCE I PROMISE. ILL WARN YOU WHEN THERE IS 😌 ENJOY )
I start to push Dong-Wook out of the apartment "I'll explain everything soon just please go home. I'm so sorry I should have told you-" Dong-Wook Pat's my shoulder and cuts me off "i-its fine just.. we'll talk soon." We say our goodbyes quickly and just  bit awkward at the same time... but it's okay I guess. I make my way back inside and slam the bedroom door open. "JANG JUN-WOO" I yell with my eyes closed just in case he's still in a towel. I kinda do t wanna see him naked.... "Yes princess"...this dude really trying to be flirty right now. "DON'T 'PRINCESS' ME!! before I go on please tell me your dressed" he chuckles "yes I'm fully clothed" I slowly start to open my eyes trusting him. When they are fully open I let out a deep breath. "Okay good. NOW WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING" he shurgs his shoulders like if it's nothing. "I just said the honest truth babe" I slap his shoulder "DON'T 'BABE' ME. I-"  before I was able to finish my sentence Jun-Woo's phone rings. "I'm sorry to cut our conversation short babe but my lovely brother is calling me" he then taps my nose with his finger "WE AREN'T DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION" I say. He laughs and answers the phone as he walks into the living room to talk. I scoff, this dude really frustrates me sometimes. I sigh and proceeded to do my night routine starting with a shower, after I finish doing what I needed to do for the night I made my way to the kitchen to cook dinner. On the way I make eye contact with Jun-Woo who's sitting in the couch. He send a wink my way which causes me to roll my eyes in response. I hurry to the refrigerator to take out some vegetables and other stuff that I might need. But honestly i have no idea what to make. I guess I'll just go with the flow and see what I make. As Im in the cutting process I don't hear Jun-Woo's voice anymore. I guess he went back to the room. I shrug my shoulders and go back to minding my own business. But then i feel hands wrap around my waist which causes me to flinch a little. "I'm sorry" Jun-Woo says while putting his head on my shoulder. I don't respond. He really thinks saying sorry will stop me from being mad at him. But wait...I honestly don't even know if I'm mad at him or if I'm just in shock that he said all those things to Dong-Wook. Which reminds me I still have some explaining to do. He clears his throat. "You don't have to cook. Han-Seo invited us over for dinner." He lets go of me and I turn to look at him confused "what's the occasion. Did he finally realise it's your birthday." He shrugs his shoulders "he said he had something important to tell me" he makes his way to the room and I follow behind him. "Then why am I going, he wants to talk to you not me" I ask him as he grabs his clothes and makes his way towards the restroom. "Because I said so. Now change" he closes the door behind him. I sigh but proceed to change into some casual clothes. I hope this goes well. Key word 'hope'.  Once we are done we make our way to Jun-Woo's car. For the first time the car ride wasn't so silent nor awkward we had small conversations here and there till we arrived at Han-Seo's house. Jun-Woo opened the car door for me. I thank him than proceeded to walk behind him. The whole greeting and first five minutes of dinner went great till Han-Seo began the topic of why he invited us here. I could feel the tension. Cheeses this is going to be bad I can tell. "S-sir I wanted to ask something. If you don't mind" Han-Seo starts. Jun-Woo just hums in response and continues to eat. "I was thinking that maybe I could be able to take care of the Babel factories and products. Of course with your permission. I think I'm ready to take care of that." I turn my gaze from Han-Seo to Jun-Woo who's face expression changes. And not to a good one. "And what you want to take over the company aswell" Jun-Woo looks up at Han-Seo slightly "N-no sir I just want to be able to help. I've learned alot from you these past years and I just feel like-" before Han-Seo could get any close to finishing his sentence Jun-Woo stands up and flips over the table. My breath becomes uneasy but I manage to quickly stand from my chair and move as far as possible from the two. as Jun-Woo makes his way towards his little brother I see him take a hold of a knife that was set on the table. I gasp but cover my mouth. He proceeds to lift it up towards Han-Seo's throat as soon as he is close to him. "Maybe it's not you whose a burden. Maybe it's me. Maybe I should die instead. Don't you think." Jun-Woo chuckles softly then holds the knife against his throat which causes me to get more scared then I already am. "N-no sir no" Han-Seo begs slightly. He's scared I can tell, heck I don't blame him I would be terrified as well. I then see a slight cut form in Jun-Woo's neck as he pushes the knife deeper into his neck. "Jun-Woo.. stop.. let go of the knife...please" I whisper a bit loud because I want him to hear me. Jun-Woo turns to look at me then drops the knife on the ground and steps a few feet away from Han-Seo "i-im sorry s-sir I'll make sure to t-th-think before saying anything from now o-on. Please forgive me" he says stuttering a bit. "You better or next time I won't hesitate. And I will kill you. Got it." Han-Seo nods quickly "Y-yes sir. I'm sorry" Jun-Woo then turns to look at me "I'll be in the car if you don't come out in five minutes I'm leaving you here" I gulp and my gaze follows him to make sure he leaves before I make my way towards Han-Seo to hug him tightly. He returns the hug even tighter but I pull away to check his neck. "He didn't hurt you did he" I say while moving his head softly so I could check his neck. He grabs a hold of my hands "I'm okay just...a little shocked still. I don't even know why i I asked him." He looks down but I bring his head up so he would look at me again "hey atleast you tried." I smile slightly. He doesn't say anything but he hugs me once again and I hug back. "Ill stay with you tonight. Well only if thats okay with you" he look at me "but he's waiting outside for you" I scoff "I'm pretty sure he didn't even wait the five minutes and plus I dont even want to look at him right now" I hug him tighter. I just want to make sure that he's okay. I really thought Jun-Woo was changing but I guess I was wrong. How disappointing.