CHAPTER 34

I heard a small groan and quickly shoot my head up and slowly rub my eyes as the sun hits them. "Citrus?" My eyes widen "Jun-Woo your awake let me call the doc-" he cuts me off "no I'm okay I don't need him" he pulls my arm down so I can sit on the bed next to him. I slowly run my hand through his hair "are you okay" he nods "just a little pain bit other than that I'm good" he begins to sit up. "No no lay back down the doctor said you needed rest" he shakes his head "babe I'm fine. I need to get to the company we have to discuss the plan on the new building today" he explains and I sigh "Jun-Woo worry about yourself for once, it's always the company needs this the company has this. Just stop" I say softly and he places a hand on my cheek "I promise after today I'll take all the rest I need just please get me discharged" I shake my head and look at him a bit worried "please babe just this once" I sigh and he smiles softly "fine I'll see what I can do" he smiles widely "good girl" I chuckle "you haven't said that in a while" I say and kiss his forehead before  walking out of the room. After having a small argument with the doctor and using my pouty face no one can deny my pouty face. He finally agreed to discharge Jun-Woo. I quickly signed what I needed to sign grabbed some medicine for him then walked back to the room. After getting everything Jun-Woo had beforw getting here I took him to the car slowly. "I guess Han-Seo started the meeting since he isn't here" he says as he watched me as I continue to drive "I guess so" I say. As we got to Babel all eyes were on us what's up with these people and making weird eye contact. I guess Jun-Woo could sense my uncomfortableness since he decided to look at them and catch their attention "don't you have other things to do other than stare at us" people around nod and bow as they quickly walk away. I help Jun-Woo into the elevator then into the meeting room were just as he said Han-Seo was having the meeting. The room went silent as Jun-Woo walked in "thank you Han-Seo for starting the meeting all take it from here" Jun-Woo says a bit sarcastically. Han-Seo bows and moves away to take a seat with the other workers. Jun-Woo explains how the building will be set and soon everyone started fighting for the top part of the building I honestly began to daydream till Jun-Woo called my name. "Citrus can you come here please" he says motioning me to come towards him. I do as told and stand next to him. "The top of this building is where main law firm office will be set and this is were my lovely Girlfriend will be in charge of all of you" Jun-Woo points at some of the other lawyers in the company. My eyes widen "wait what" I say and Jun-Woo grabs a marker and writes my name on the top of the building. "This right here is all yours princess" I gulp and slowly look over at the other lawyers who bow in my direction I shake my head quickly "no no Don't-" "it's okay there just showing respect" Jun-Woo cuts me off "I know but they don't need to do that" he chuckles "well not only are you Babel's main lawyer but I have you know that you are my girlfriend they have to show you respect just like they show it to me" he looks over at the rest of the workers who slowly stand up and bow as well. I shake my head "no no stop please. You guys don't need to do that." After that meeting everywhere I would go people bowed and I don't like that one bit I don't deserve this I'm litterly just a normal person. As always I bow back and that shocks them for some reason. I sent Jun-Woo home first since I wanted him to rest. I currently just got home and I see Jun-Woo laying in the couch. I roll my eyes "you know there's a bed right?" He groans "what took you so long" he asks ignoring my question. "I had to finishing some paperwork" I explain to him as I grab two glasses of water from the kitchen. I was so tempted to ask him about the Criminal record that was in through all the paperworks but something was telling me not to so I decided to listen and keep it to myself for once till I can atleast find out what it is about. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. "Talking about paperwork I have to finish some tomorrow-" I cut him off "no sir your not going to work tomorrow or for the rest of the week you need to rest" I say as I had him a glass full of water and some pills. "What are these for" he says as he grabs the pills and examines them "the doctor told me to give them to you before you went to bed. It helps reduce the pain while you sleep" I explain to him and he nods and drinks them. He hands me back the cup and I take both cups back to the kitchen. "Okay c'mon let's go to bed" I say and he nods. I wrap one of my arms on his waist and he wraps one around my shoulders and I slowly take him to the room. "There your good now. Get some rest." As I was about to walk away so I could change into my pijamas he clears his throat. "Do you mind changing my clothes I kinda don't want to sleep in a hospital gown" I nod but then as I realized what he said I freeze in my spot. "Do I have to" I whine and he nods with a smirk. I sigh heavily and go to the closet and take out his PJs. As I make my way back to him I'm scared to one hurt him two I kinda don't wanna see him naked. Before taking off the gown I lift his legs slightly and put them in the shorts a picked I pull the shorts up making sure that I don't touch....nothing around that area........I struggled a bit but then gave up and grabbed  some scissors from the drawer. "You crazy what are you going to do" Jun-Woo says yelling a bit shocked. "Don't worry I'm just gonna cut the gown since I don't want to hurt you." I do exactly as I said and once it's fully off I see the bandage wrapped around him. I slowly place my hand on the bandage. "Does it hurt?" I ask and he shakes his head "not much" I was about to continue and put the shirt on him but I decided not to since it would just hurt him even more. I fully take the gown off then set the blanket over him. I do my night routine and lay down aswell. "Goodnight" I say turning of my lamp but I then feel him tug on my shirt. "Cuddle me" he whines like a little kid "Jun-Woo I don't want to hurt you" I pout and he smiles "you won't trust me" he pulls me slightly to were I'm laying on his chest and his arm is over my head. "Goodnight princess" he closes his eyes and I do the same. Tomorrow is going to be so difficult with this giant baby.