CHAPTER 31

JUN-WOO'S POV
I slam my hand on the table in frustration "she did nothing wrong just let her out" I say as my anger keeps building up but the prosecutor just scoffs and pulls out a file. "It says here she used false-" "DON'T YOU DARE REPEAT WHAT THE JUDGE TOLD ME" I feel a hand on my shoulder "I'll take care of it just go and talk to her." I look over at Citrus. My poor princess stuck in a cell. I turn back to Vincenzo and nod "you better do what ever it takes to get her out or ill-" "I don't think you should be threatening me at this moment" I scoff and walk towards Citrus. "I'll get you out of here I promise." She picks up her head which was placed in a metal bar. Im to busy admiring her beautiful face that I didn't notice her lifting her hand till I felt a sharp small pain in my forhead. I rub my forhead, wow she has a strong finger."We wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't gaven me that false paper in the first place" she scolds me "it's your fault for not looking through it" I mean all good lawyers look through stuff first. Makes me wonder did she trust me that much. "BUT ITS YOUR FAULT FOR GIVING IT TO ME ASSHOLE." Okay maybe she's right but I know this isn't the right time for this but she's even hotter when she curses. "Ms park your good to go" I get cut off my thoughts by the prosecutor who opens up the cell. She gets confused looking over at Vincenzo. He sends a wink her way and I scoff. She then runs out of the cell. Me being me I was expecting hugs and kisses but instead I got... ignored. I then make my way towards the two who seem to be having a conversation. "Thank you so much Mr. Cassano I owe you one." I roll my eyes. "Yeah, thanks I guess" I feel a slight punch in my shoulder. "hey be nice he just got me your umm girlfriend out of jail." She points at herself and I hold back a smile. Did she really say 'girlfriend' oh this girl drives me crazy. I quickly snap out of my thoughts and nod. "thank you for getting my lady out of a small cell in a police station." He lets out a laugh. This dude honestly annoys me sometimes. "your welcome and Citrus I think I might know how you can repay me back for this." She nods "what's up" I get curious aswell. Now this dude somehow has my full attention. He turns around to look at everyone in the room then back at my lady."I'll meet up with you later. Bring him I could use him aswell" I cut in "you think I'd like to help you-" Citrus cuts me off "once again he just got me out of that cell can you be nice for atleast today." I take a deep breath "fine" she smiles and I melt, she's so adorable. "we'll see you later" she tells him he nods and walks out. Just cause I owe you Vincenzo but if I didn't I would have ripped you into a million pieces right here right now. We walk out of the station to hear someone yell "CITRUS" before I could do anything or better since see who this person is. They have already pulled citrus into a hug. I lean back a bit to see the person's face. Great Dong-Wook I roll my eyes and look over to watch something else not caring about their conversation. "Citrus they let you out, thank God." Great just great even Han-Seo came. "yeah Mr. Cassano helped out." She replies and soon both men's eyes widen. I get confused "HE HELPED" Han-Seo steps a bit closer "AND HE LET HIM" I can tell Citrus is as confused as I am. "yes..." She says awkwardly. What is so bad about me letting that dude help? I know I want to rip his face off but I'd do anything to keep my baby safe by anything I mean anything. "How in the world-" before anymore was said I cut in "I just wanted my baby out I don't care who helped" I say confdendenly. Their face turned from shock to a smirk. I raise my eye brow. Now what. "Woah what happened while I was gone hmm" Dong-Wook asks while tapping citrus's arm with his elbow. I can see the blush creeping up on her cheeks. She's so cute. After that and Dong-Wook and Citrus's little baby fight. We decided to head to babel. I told citrus I would help her fix her office since she basically almost took everything out. The whole way there I noticed I could've lost her. I would have gone down if she would've left she's my energy, she's the reason for my everyday. I can't make a mistake any longer. Once we reach Babel and her office we start to place stuff where it used to be. I come across a box which I was so tempted to open. "What is this" I say holding the box for her to see it. "Oh it's a dart. open it." I open it slowly. Now I'm concerned. "Who you trying to kill with this" I say a bit worried. She laughs lightly "This was actually from a first date I had. Me and him actually stayed as very good friends. So I kept the dart as a memory" I close the box as she finishes explaining. Who is him? I thought confused I mean she said they both stayed good friends so I guess she's talking about Dong-Wook I mean they are best friends so I guess that's the person behind the Dart memory. "I don't want it in here" I tried getting control but my jealousy just doesn't cooperate "this is my office I can put whatever I want in it" she says a bit sassy and takes the box from my hand and places it in one of the bookshelves. I smirk getting an idea of my own. I take my phone out of my pocket without her noticing. "Okay then" I walk towards her "smile. Actually you need to" she looks at me confused but i take the moment to smash my lips on hers at first she is in shock but slowly returns it. I take the opportunity to snap the picture. Which makes a soft click some. "Perfect" I say making my way towards her computer. I send the photo to her computer and quickly placed the photo as her desktop wallpaper. She quickly walks towards me and gasps in shock "you-" I smile and cut her off "it's your new wallpaper." She stands there still in complete shock "now everyone that sees your computer will know" I peck her lips once more. "Let's keep cleaning up." I say in a happy mood and make my way towards the box full of stuff that belong in her office. I can see her in the corner of my eye staring at me with the soft smile. "Stop admiring me I know I'm good looking but I'm not going anywhere" I say with a smile she laughs and makes her way towards where the box is placed. I stand her thinking that she would make her way towards the box to grab any other object but instead she pulled me into a tight hug which I gladly return. I looked down at her and tap her nose "mine" I say as if I were a little kid claiming a new toy. She lets out a laugh and places her head near my chest. She's like a short princess. She's my short princess.