CHAPTER 7

As we enter and take our seats. We can see Han-Seo and Min-Sung come up from under the stage and I got to say that made the whole thing more intense. Not gonna lie. I was fascinated. As I turn to my side to ask Jun-Woo a question I see that he is looking up at the VIP seating areas I get confused but when I look up my eyes widen. "Oh my God." I look at Jun-Woo he nods and I quickly take out my phone and text Dong-Wook
'what are you doing here 🤨' I see him look at his phone then makes eye contact with me 'just wanna see what the power of love does 😏' I look at my phone confused "what" I slowly hand my phone to Jun-Woo so he can read the message "the what?" He asks confused I shrug my shoulders "I dont know what he's trying to say" he then turns to Seung-Hyeok "Call Mrs.Hwang we are going to need her help" "yes sir" Seung-Hyeok boys then walks out to make the phone call. Jun-Woo sets my phone with his hand still around it on my lap "umm can I have my phone" I ask "later" I nod and stare at his hand why is this making my heart flutter so suddenly. I then feel my phone vibrate he picks up his hand to read the message from my phone then smirks and looks up and out of curiosity I look up aswell. Wait. "Isn't that Vincenzo Cassano?" I ask, he nods and continues to glare at him meanwhile that Cassano dude has his phone facing the stage "what is he doing?" I whisper to myself. Soon my question is answered. Min-Sung gets up from his chair "I will not sign this agreement" my eyes widen oh no. I look up at Dong-Wook and all he does is wink at me. Unbelievable. What is wrong with him. Did he plan thsi. Seung-Hyeok then comes to sit down "she's here sir" Jun-Woo nods and smirks then whispers in my ear "watch the power that your man has princess" he then looks forward. MY WHAT..DID HE JUST....WHAT. as Min-Sung is about to walk off stage we suddenly hear a yell. "WAIT" in walks an older women that walks in with 2 cute Pomeranian dogs. They are so cute I want to pet them but I can't I must stay professional. "I will sign the agreement" as she finishes smacking her son she finally signs the agreement and hands the papers over to Han-Seo. I smirk and let out a soft laugh then look up at Dong-Wook who is already looking down at me I sent him a wink and look away from him. Without noticing that Jun-Woo was looking at me the entire time he smiles "good girl that's the spirit". We then walk out to the lobby where reporters are waiting to ask us questions Han-Seo was right next to me he suddenly puts his hand on over my shoulder and walks me through the sea of was all the reporters. My heart melts he's so sweet. As Han-Seo is answering some questions Min-Sung then walk in the middle of the lobby room all bloddy and clothes riped. At this point we all look shocked. In the corner of my eye I see Dong-Wook and Vincenzo walking down the stairs Min-Sung then runs and clings onto Vincenzo's leg. At that moment I know what they had done I know what their plan was. The police then make their way to the stair case and hand cuffrl Min-Sung Vincenzo then lowers and whispers something into Min-Sung's ear after that whole 'show' I was still in shock. Dong-Wook and Vincenzo start making there way towards us but before they can Jun-Woo motions Han-Seo to take me out of the building he does as told without hesitation and we all walk out together. Han-Seo opens the door for me. I look back for a moment to look and Dong-Wook to see he's staring back at me all i do is look down and get into the car. As we start driving off Han-Seo grabs my hand slightly to grab my attention "I'll take you home is that okay" I nod "yeah. Please." Once we get to my house I say goodbye to everyone and walk in. As I walk in to my room I start to check all the paperwork for the case I remember I have to print out some papers that I have saved in my phone. I put my hand into my pocket and my eyes immediately widen  "MY PHONE WHERE DID I-" I gasp "Jun-Woo he- he has my phone" i facepalm myself I probably won't get it back till tomorrow oh cheeses Crist my thoughts are soon interrupted my a knock on my front door I groan before opening the door "WHAT!..oh Han-Seo I'm sorry i didn't know it was you."oh. It's okay don't worry."..... Akward Silence.......
He clears his throat "I came to return this" he hands me my phone I let out a sigh of relief "oh my gosh thank you so much" "yeah no problem...I'll see you tomorrow" I look up from my phone "WAIT!" He turns to look at me "would you like to come in I just have to print a couple of pages but I was planning to make some ramen.. would you like to..umm accompany me" he smiles "sure". After printing the papers needed Han-Seo place 2 bowls of ramen in the kitchen table "you really didn't have to make it I could have done it" I tell him he lets out a small laugh "it's fine I don't mind really" I smile softly "well thank you" I say and slowly start eating he nods "hey so I wanted to ask you something" I look up at him "what's up" he clears his throat "would you umm- never mind" I laugh and softly slap his shoulder "c'mon tell me" I say whining a bit "if your gonna start asking something might aswell end it" I tell him he then looks up at me "I was wondering if you would like to on a...date with me...this weekend" he asks with hopeful eyes my heart melts "of course I would love to" he smiles and continues to eat and I do the same. "Oh also Jun-Woo wanted me to ask if you could put all the information you have about the case in this USB" he hands be the USB. "Oh yeah luckly I have more information now." I grab the USB "let's do that now. The quicker he has it the less he gets mad at us" he nods i mention him to follow me to my room and he follows after putting all the information in the USB i turn to him "here you go" I smile "thank you" his hand softly brushes mine and we both get flustered "i-ill go now" "y-yeah" without noticing we move forward to open the door as I turn around to face him it seems like I a traped between him and the door "I'm sorry" he says "it-its okay" even after apologizing we still stay in that position and we start to come closer and closer and closer. Till Han-Seo's phone starts to ring we quickly move apart you quickly answers the call while I turn around and curse 'STUPID FUCKING PHONE!!!!'