CHAPTER 50

"how about this one" I say as I pull out another white gown. "Nope that looks like a night gown" Dong-Wook says while shaking his head. I sigh I've litterly tried on and even showed him almost every gown in the store but all of his answers remain the same just a plain NO. "Why don't we just go check out the dress I showed you a while ago in the magazine" he says for like the 100th time. "Dong-Wook I would love to but I'm afraid that it will be to expensive. The dress is litterly one of a kind" he scoffs "really your worried about the money part. Did you forget who is paying for everything in the reception party" he reminds me and yes if you were wondering he and his wife did agree on hosting the receptionist for us and they said all the expenses would be on them. Which made me feel a bit bad. I sigh once again and he grabs onto my shoulders. "Don't worry about the money part of you need help with that I'm here." He then turn me around so that I am facing the mirror as he's still grabbing onto my shoulders. "I'm going to make sure my best friend looks like a princess who will become a queen by marrying a king who will treat you nicely and if he doesn't I wont hesitate one bit to throw hands" after he finishes his paragraph I let out a laugh. "Your so weird" "I got it from you your weirdness is contagious" he says and I slap his shoulder. "C'mon lets go check out that dress" we both leave the shop and start to head towards the shop where the dress that I hope was to be mine was in. As we arrived the outside of the store it was beautifully decorated. Each one of the dresses on display were just beautiful. I was to busy admiring the dresses that I didn't notice a lady come up to us. "Hello what can I do for the lovely couple" she says kindly. Me and Dong-Wook look at each other and start to laugh. "We aren't a couple" Dong-Wook replies and the lady quickly puts her hands over her mouth and gasps "oh I'm so sorry" i quickly shake my head "no don't worry but actually I have a question" I say and take out the magazine which the picture of the dress was found. Dong-Wook had been begging me to come see it since this morning that he picked me up. He litterly rubbed the paper in my face. "I'm looking for this dress" I say in a hopeful tone and silently praying that they still have it in stock. "Oh yes right this way" she says. We quickly follow her and once we come to a stop my eyes glow up as i see the beautiful dress in front of me. "It's perfect" I  whisper and Dong-Wook laughs "I know why do you think I picked it for you. I know you very well Citrus" he says and I smack his arm softly "don't ruin the moment please." "This is the only one of the collection we have would you like to try it on ma'am" the lady offers and I waste no time in nodding my head and without hesitation I am pulled into the dressing room. As the lady is done adjusting the dress from the back she finally lets me turn towards the mirror in order for me to be able to see myself. As soon as my eyes hit the mirror my smile widened. "It's perfect" I say and the lady chuckles "It doesn't seem like we need to adjust anything. It's fits very well. Would you like to show the young man outside" she asks and I nod. As I walk out I spot Dong-Wook playing on his phone. "I really should listen to your fashion sense more often" I say. Dong-Wook has been showing me so many clothes and stuff for the past years but I never really listened before. Once I catch his attention he looks up at me and drops his phone on his lap and claps "I don't know what to say it's just perfect for you" I nod agreeing with him. "can't go against you on that" he claps his hands once more and gets up "well it's settled your getting married with that dress and that's final" I then frown "we can't be so sure I don't even know how much it is" I say "oh the dress is-" before the lady could speak anymore Dong-Wook shushes her "no need in gonna pay for it" the lady nods "very well follow me" before I could say anything more he makes his way to the register and I head towards the dressing room to remove the dress it was honestly easy to remove. Once Dong-Wook pays the lady raps the dress safely into a giant plastic bag with a zipper and hands it over to me. I thank her as we make our way out. "I litterly owe you so much." I say with a pout "no worries kiddo I just want you to have a fantastic and memorable weeding day." "I know but how will I ever pay you back for this you've done so much for me." I place the dress in the back seat before entering the car. "Hmm maybe by donating your organs to me when you die so I can live longer than you" he jokes as he starts the car. And i laugh sarcastically "wow very funny you butthead." the whole ride was filled with laughter and giggle as we continued to make random jokes about each other.