CHAPTER 18

After a whole week of not doing anything in this company I guess I could say I finally get to do something. I mean I have been taking copies of papers that im probably not supposed to copy but what can I do I'm bored. "Citrus Mr. Jang called you out for a meeting" one of my coworkers called out "for what" I asks yawning a little and raising an eyebrow. "Girl I don't know I just deliver his messages" I sigh and roll my eyes "alright I'll be there. Thanks" he nods and walks out. I then head down to the meeting room and knock softly on the glass door. Once I am let in I see Jun-Woo and Han-Seo and no one else just them two is it bad. What did I do. "Oh cheeses am I in trouble" I say widening my eyes Han-Seo laughs "no your not in trouble. Just c'mon sit" he says patting the chair next to him. I gladly sir down. "Okay what's going on then." "It's time for the next step." Jun-Woo response. I look at him confused "umm what's the next step again" "the building Citrus" Han-Seo reminds me and I take a moment to think about it "OH THE BUILDING" I yell out excited once I realize what they are talking about. Han-Seo then puts his hand in my mouth covering it. "Shhhh don't yell" he says as he slowly pulls his hand away "sorry" I say almost in a whisper like tone. "But what do i have to do? Like is there a case for it or..do guys have a plan..." Han-Seo grabs my hand "you and Jun-Woo will be moving into the building today" my eyes widen "i-im gonna be in the same roof...as him" I say shyly as Han-Seo nods "it's just for a few weeks don't worry" Han-Seo assured "I'm not that bad to live with" Jun-Woo scolds me I glare at him "says the one that was Shirtless when I first met him" Jun-Woo smirks "you know you liked the view though" I roll my eyes and I feel Han-Seo tighten his grip on my hand. I ignore his action and ask "what time do we move in?" " Later at 4 so go and pack any stuff you need. I nod "alright then I'll take my leave" I say standing up "I'll take you home" Han-Seo says but as he was about to stand up Jun-Woo stops him "I'll take her I have to go pack my stuff anyways" Han-Seo shakes his head "no don't worry I can help her take her stuff to the apartment building-" "Han-Seo if you go we'll get caught" Jun-Woo says cutting Han-Seo off I then look at both of them slowly. "I'll just take the bus and I can ask Dong-Wook to help me take my stuff" I say as I walk quickly to my office to grab my coat and Sprint out of the company before they can catch up to me. As I finally reach the bus stop I take my phone out of my pocket to ring Dong-Wook which he answers immediately. After asking him if he was able to help me move. And I had to make up some lame excuse that my house was going to me renovated he agreed to help he also agreed to bring some boxes for me to put some stuff. When I got home I could tell he was already there his car is parked in my drive way. I really need to learn how to drive I have a drive way but no car and not to mention I'm 22. it's so disappointing. "Hey" I say as I walk in into my house "sup" he responds. I take off my shoes and put in my slippers on before i walk in. "Alright can you help me pack really quick" he needs nods. With a little jokes here and there and him destroying all the clothes I would fold nicely into my suitcase and me yelling at him for doing so. We finally finish packing the stuff that is necessary and we start to place everything in his car. "I thought that when a house was getting renovated you needed to take everything with you" I froze "w-well that's when they renovate the whole house they are only renovating my room" he nods "then you can just stay over at my house no need to pay for a room"  he offers. I shake my head "no no it's fine plus I already paid for the room" he hums "alright then but if anything my doors are open you can come whenever you'd like" I nod and smile. When we make it to the building I get confused. I expected something better I guess this building must have something that is important to Jun-Woo. "Oh Mr. Cassano lives here" Dong-Wook says and that makes my eyes widen "wait really" he nods "yeah him and his girlfriend own a small law firm here" I nod ...wow.... I clear my throat "can you help me take my stuff up" he nods "yeah c'mon" we both grab some boxes from the back and after meeting almost half of the people that live in the building we finally got to the room. I can tell some people didn't seem to trust me at first and  others did since Dong-Wook told them I was his best friend but I don't know there's something weird about this building. I can feel it. "Okay this is the last box" Dong-Wook says putting it down "thanks Dong-Wook" be nods "your welcome do you need help setting anything up" I shake my head "I'm fine I'm gonna rest up and shower I'm sweating and it's disgusting" we laugh together"alright I'll see you soon" he says walking out "byeeeee" I wave as he closes the door slowly. I lay on the couch then look up at the ceiling. Why is there start on the ceiling. I blink several time. Wow...okay. I stand up and try to put everything where I want it to be and of course leaving some space for Jun-Woo's stuff. After about half an hour I hear a knock on the door. "Coming" I say and walk towards the door "did you not get a key" I say as I see Jun-Woo with his suit cases "there's only one key which means we must leave and come back together like a married couple" I roll my eyes "come in before I leave you outside" he does as told and walks in. After another hour in helping Jun-Woo put his stuff away and him making comments like 'we seem like a married couple' 'wouldnt you love to just be married to me' 'we make a great pair'. We layed on the floor looking at the ceiling "are those stars on the ceiling" I nod "I guess they were here when I got here" he scrunched his nose "I'ma take them off one of these days" I shake my head and sit up "no they look cute" he sighs "I'ma order takeout" I throw my hands in the air "yay food" he laughs slightly and watches me as I grab some boxes and continue to fold them and out them off to the side. Welp let's see how this goes it could either go bad or it could work out.