CHAPTER 37

I was having trouble finishing the paperwork not because I didn't understand it. But because I just can't believe Jun-Woo is Han-Seok. Something has to be wrong. As I kept thinking about it a tear slides down my cheek and I feel a soft hand wipe it off. "Are you okay" Jun-Woo says. He looks so worried but I just can't tell him. "Y-yeah I'm okay" I say wiping my eyes "can we go home now" I ask. Jun-Woo nods and closes his computer. "Let's go" he grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze. "If anything's wrong you can tell me okay." I smile softly and nod. We make our way to his car and drive off. In the middle of the drive Jun-Woo's phone begins to ring. He sighs and clicks the answer button on the car screen "what do you need Han-Seo" theres a small moment of silence but then Han-Seo replies "you need to come to the art gallery.." I look over at Jun-Woo who bites the inside of his cheek "I'm on my way" he hangs up the call and looks over at me "do you mind if we go take a look first before going home" I shake my head "it's okay plus it seemed to be very important" I smile and he grabs a hold of my hand holding it tight as he speeds up. As we get to the gallery he doesn't even try to park in a spot like a decent person he just leaves it in the middle of the entrance. He steps out of the car but doesn't forget to open the car door for me. He grabs my hand and we slowly walk in to see Han-Seo yelling at a lady with short red hair and a blue elegant suit. "What's going on" Jun-Woo speaks up and Han-Seo looks over at us but before he was able to say anything the lady rushes over and kneels in front of Jun-Woo and begins to apologise. "I'm sorry sir I really am I was so careless sir please it won't happen again I'm truly sorry" I look over at Han-Seo confused but then kneel down to the lady's level without letting go of Jun-Woo's hand. "Can you tell me what happened?" I ask her softly. She nods "a couple came in today and while I was showing them around the Gallery they asked to see the piece called 'Nothing'. They said they wished to buy-" she was cut off by Jun-Woo "You let them into your office didn't you" she looks away from me and back down at the floor. I stand back up to my feet and Jun-Woo pulls me with him to what I think is her office. "Can you get to the point and tell me why i needed to be here" Jun-Woo asks sitting down while looking at Han-Seo "they stoled the finance papers sir. All our finances are gone" Jun-Woo's hands curl into a fist and I hold his hands in mine "calm down I'm sure they didn't take much." I look over at the lady "do you mind if I check the computer" she shakes her head and hands me a paper with the password and username so I was able to log in. "Okay I'll take a quick look" I began to check files and folders. And Han-Seo was right every thing was taken I wasn't able to find a thing. I sigh and look over at Jun-Woo "everything is gone" I say lowly but he was able to hear me. He stands up slowly and walks over to the art piece known at 'Nothing' he look pretty calm. Or you know what never mind. Before I knew it he started jumping and breaking the art piece. I quickly stood up from the chair and got a hold of him and hugged him tightly "hey hey calm down trust me in this I'll find something" he slowly starts to calm down and I make him sit down on a chair before I return to the computer and start to click over some more folders but then the computer screen freezes and turns white and soon a red colored C was visible. I quickly take out my phone and snap a picture before it could disappear. "Jun-Woo look at this" I make my way over to Jun-Woo and show him the picture. And then we face to look at each other and simultaneously say "Vincenzo Cassano" he hands me back my phone and I put it in my pocket "Han-Seo prepare the family vacation home me and Citrus will be taking some time off" Han-Seo nods and walks out of the room. "As for you." Jun-Woo stands in front of the lady "grab as much as you can in 20 minutes and get out" he grabs my hand and we walk out "you didn't have to be so harsh" I tell him "I wasn't in fact I'm doing her a favor if she doesn't leave now she'll get arrested" we walk out and get into a different car and just as we drive off we can hear police sirens from afar. "You love me right" he asks and I slowly nod a bit confused. He puts his hand out asking for my phone. I'm hesitant at first but then hand it over. He grabs his out if his suit pocket while opening the window with one hand. Then out of nowhere he throws both phones out. My eyes widen. No...he...the picture....how can I show that he's Jang Han-Seok without the picture of his ID. "Babe don't look at me like that I promise I'll get you a new one I just want us mostly you to be safe" he says as he wraps his hand around my shoulder. "Now sleep it's going to be a long ride." He closes his eyes as he says that. I'm going to have to come up with a whole new plan. I'm sorry Jun-Woo.