CHAPTER 39

"and done" I said placing the last dot on my sentence. Finally after 3 days I got to write back to Vincenzo. Jun-Woo had a meeting to attend so I took this opportunity as an advantage to write it. And I know 100% Jun-Woo will bring Han-Seo with him so I'll be able to give give the letter to him. After a while I could hear someones footsteps in the hall. I quickly folded the paper into a small square just like Vincenzo did with the one he sent me and I slid in onto my sleeve. It's litterly like 90 degrees outside and I'm dying front he heat but this is the only way I could hide it without Jun-Woo noticing. "I'm back." Jun-Woo says as he opens the door with a smiles. "Welcome back" I chuckle slightly "why are you wearing long sleeve" he looks at me with curiosity. "Uhh theres alot of long sleeve in my suit case so I just umm picked it" he nods a little suspicious about my actions but then shrugs it off. "Han-Seo is in the kitchen setting the food. I'm going to change before we eat." I nod and exit the room slowly so he'd change in peace. I speed walk towards the kitchen and see Han-Seo standing in front of the counter taking out some take-out from a plastic back. "Han-Seo hi" I go up and hug him from behind sliding the paper into his suit pocket. He seemed to notice what I was doing and stands still. "Hi Citrus" he greets and I let go once I make sure the paper is secured in his pocket. "How have you been" he laughs "you say it like we haven't seen each other in months. It's only been 3 days" I shrug "it feels like forever" I laugh and look over his shoulder to look at the food they brought. "What did you guys bring" he smiles "food" I look at him with a serious expression "no shit." I grab some plates and cups and set them in the table. Soon Jun-Woo makes his way into the kitchen "I have a present for you" he says standing behind me. I slowly turn around and smile "and what is it" he digs into his pocket and takes out a phone. I sigh. "Jun-Woo you didn't have to" I say to him. "I was the one who threw your phone out the window so it's only fair that I bought you a new one." He hands in over to me and I grab it "thank you. I'm going to ring Dong-Wook to tell him I'm okay you know how defensive he gets. I'll be right back." He laughs and nods. "Go ahead." I make my way to the living room and type Dong-Wook's number. I'm so glad I know it by memory. He did make me repeat it millions of times just so I would remember. He said I had to remember it for 'safe purposes' and I guess that really came in handy. He never really answers unknown numbers but hopefully he answers this time. "Hello" I hear Dong-Wook's confused voice on the other line "Dong-Wook it me Citrus" I then hear him yell out loud telling who ever was around him that I was on the phone with him. "Citrus are you okay what happened" I sigh and start making my way towards the room closing the door behind me so I was able to talk to him privately. "Jun-Woo found out what you guys did in the gallery" I then hear him sigh "are you okay though" he's really so concerned "yes I'm okay I had to get another phone since he threw mine out the car window." He hummed in response "kinda figured. Han-Seo found your phone on the road. He brought it back to us so we thought something bad had happened. I was worried you almost gave me a heart attack." I laugh "I'm okay though plus you guys will know where I am soon I gave Han-Seo a letter to give back to Vincenzo" I then hear a soft scratch like if someone grabbed the phone from Dong-Wooks hand "Citrus" it was clear that the person talking to me was Vincenzo I was probably on speaker this whole time. Which meant that they all heard me. "yeah" I reply "once I know where you are you need to make sure you don't stand so close to Jun-Woo" I raise my eyebrow in confusion "what do you mean. What are you going to do." he sighs "all you have to know is were putting an end to this. But before anything I need you to do something." I hesitate for a while "what is it" he takes a deep breath "I need you get as much information as you can to provide in court that Jun-Woo is Jang Han-Seok. Even though we already got a confirmation from Han-Seo he told us Everything we needed to know we just need the proof and the only one that can do that is you Citrus" I stayed silent. I didn't know what to say. This is so much everything has happened so fast. All I can do now is help with the finding if the information without Jun-Woo knowing but that's going to be difficult. "I-ill try" I say and he doesn't say anything last thing I hear is Cha-young telling me to take care of myself and Dong-Wook saying that he trusts me and to stay safe. I have no idea what's going to happen next but something tells me that it's not going to be good. I hang up the call and make my way back to the kitchen. "Where did Han-Seo go" I ask Jun-Woo as I see that Han-Seo was no where to be seen. "He left he said he had something important to do." He tells me and I nod in response and sit down to eat in silence. I need to find a way on how I could proof but nothing comes to mind after eating and doing my night routine I sat in the living room couch while looking over some papers that Jun-Woo had brought from the gallery. I was hoping that there was something I could use. The house was currently empty on the inside all the security guards were outside the house and Jun-Woo went to sleep since he works in the morning. So I was completely alone. "Bingo" I said I found a document with the name Jang Han-Seok on it. I snap a picture of it and send it to Dong-Wook. After he sent me a thumbs up assuring me that he had received it. I deleted the message and kept looking for some papers. I had successfully returned all my contacts to my phone so when I got a message from Vincenzo I didn't really worry. After a while I unlocked my phone and pressed on the notification. 'found you'. I was shocked at first but then realized this is really happening. Something's really about to go down and I'm not sure what it is.