CHAPTER 19

We sit silently in the small kitchen table eating our 2 bowls of ramen which Jun-Woo ended buying in  the convenience store that was around the corner. "You really couldn't get anything else" I say breaking the silence. He looks up at me after eating some of his ramen. "You know I could have left you here in the apartment starving while I would go eat something nicer. But I guess I'm not that much of a fucked up person" I roll my eyes "but you are somtimes" I whisper to myself so he wouldn't hear. "What" he asked and I shake my head "nothing I said nothing." I quickly divert my eyes back to my food. After the most weirdest dinner we finally decided to head to sleep. But there's one little problem..there's just one room which means there's only one...bed. I am not sleeping with this fucker. No way. "cheeses crist." I say scratching my head. "I'll sleep on the couch you can have the room" I shake my head "no no your practically my boss I can't do that. You can have the bed I'll sleep on the couch till we can maybe get another room it's fine" he sighs and claps his hands together. "I guess since none of us can decide who sleeps where then I guess this will have to do" I raise a brow in confusion but all of a sudden he pushes me slightly onto the bed. Which makes me fall with my back against the bed covers while Jun-Woo ends up on top of me. I feel the blush creeping onto my cheeks and I immediately cover my face with my hands before he could see me. He looks down at me and takes my hands away from my face. "Do I make you shy princess" he smirks I gulp "n-no." I lie and mentally face palm myself. Stupid why did you stutter. I thought. His smirk then grows bigger "hmm then how about I do this instead" I get somehow confused once again but before I could ask him anything Jun-Woo moves towards his left side to then put us in the position of where I am on top of him. My eyes widen. I then try to get of him but that only makes Jun-Woo's grip on my waist tighter. "I like this better" He says still with that smirk on his face. I CANT DO THIS MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE ANY MINUTE NOW. WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME. I take a deep breath. "ok you win you can let me go now" I say a bit awkward but that only makes Jun-Woo pull me down even closer to him. But then he throws me down next to him. Oh Cheeses I thought he was gonna.....NEVER MIND. "You wanna know something?." He asks as he laughs softly all I could do is hum in response since I'm still in shock. "You drive me crazy" he says as he turns his body over to face me. I gulp softly. How. Why. Before I could react his hand reaches over and lands slowly on my cheek and he starts caressing it. "J-jun-woo-" "shhhh" he shushes me "let me enjoy this moment... please." i move my eyes to look somewhere else and just stay in my spot. And I stayed like that till he eventually fell asleep. I'm still in complete shock about the whole thing. What is going on with him. Was he being serious or was he joking about what he just said. I then turn my body over to the other side quietly trying not to wake him up. After I'm finally in a more comfortable position I start to fall asleep but I then feel a hand slowly snake around my waist. My eyes widen. I think I made it worst. I sigh. "I should have accepted the couch offer" I say whispering to myself. I try to relax and continue to close my eyes. I guess i must have been very tired because I fell into deep sleep immediately. The next morning I woke up earlier than usual and the first thing that I saw was Jun-Woo's face. I must have moved in my sleep because I remember I was facing the other way before I fell sleep last night. I look at him for a moment and maybe I even stared. I can't help it he's to cute when he's asleep. My hand having a mind of its own then begins to move towards him and I start to remove the hair that is covering his face. Wait what am I doing. I say to myself as I retreat my hand putting it back beside me. "Nooo keep going" Jun-Woo whines softly and pulls my hand back to his hair. I smile softly and continue to do as he requested. After about 5 minutes of doing that Jun-Woo finally wakes up. "Hi" he says looking at me with half open eyes "h-hi." Here you go once again. why are you stuttering citrus. Jun-Woo then snaps me out of my thoughts as he grabs a hold of my hand removing it from his hair and holding onto it tightly "what would you like to do today we have the day off."  He says as I blink multiple time in confusion. "I'm not sure. You can choose I'm gonna go wash up." He smirks "may I join you" my eyes widen "it's 7 am why are you being such a flirt this early." I say then start to clear my throat "and no you may not join" I say and quickly make my way out of bed and speed walk to the closet to pick out some clothes to wear. Jun-Woo sits up from the bed. I want to laugh so bad his hair is all messy. "you know living with my princess won't be so bad" he says smiling I then proceed to laugh awkwardly "y-yeah I won't b-be so bad" I quickly grab some clothes and running to the bathroom and quickly locking the door I can hear Jun-Woo laughing behind it. "Breath citrus breath." I say trying to calm myself down "Jang Jun-Woo your going to make my heart explode one day." I smile softly and go on with the rest of my routine.