CHAPTER 44

Weeks have gone by and everyday has been the same so far nothing interesting really. Well today was quite interesting actually. Jun-Woo was able to go out and about since they had cleared him off from house arrest. "I actually enjoyed being in the house doing nothing and not interacting with humans" Jun-Woo says looking around and I scoff "what am I then a ghost" I roll my eyes and he intertwines our hands together "I enjoyed not interacting with human beings that are not my girlfriend" he says trying to correct himself "yeah great" I say as I let out a small laugh. We were currently on our way to pick out matching outfits for Dong-Wooks wedding but we still weren't sure what color would fit for us. "What if we go Blue" I suggest pulling out a blue dress that was hanged near a wall. "Blue is a common color I'm sure others will go with that" he says glancing over at some suits. I sigh and continue with my color search. "Oh what about yellow" he looks at me then raises an eyebrow in discust "that's a big No" he says turning back around and grabbing a tie that was near him. "How about Purple" he says holding it up. And my eyes instantly sparkle. I love purple and he knows that. I guess that's why he picked the color. I quickly nod my head in happiness and start to look for a purple dress. "You know you never really told me your favorite color" I say as I keep looking through the dresses. He hums in response then says "I don't have one" i gasp and turn to face him "does no color interest you" he shakes him head in response "I sometimes use dark colors and Sometimes if I'm really into it I use bright but it rarely happens" he explains and I nod understanding "why do you like purple so much" he asks and I shrug "the color just really catches my attention and not to mention it's also very pretty" I rummage through more dresses till I finally find one "found it" i say as I pull the dress out for Jun-Woo to see. He takes a look and his eyes widen "don't you think it shows to much skin" he says and I look at it "no it looks fine" I then take a look over at the fitting rooms. "I'm gonna go try it on wait for me okay" I skip towards the fitting room leaving Jun-Woo behind.
JUN-WOO POV
I stand there where she left me as I continue to look over at some suits. I was never the 'im going to attend a wedding type of guy' but oh well for her I'll attend anything. I quickly find a purple shirt that matches with the tie and look for my size which they luckily had one. I grab them and take a seat in the sofa in front of the fitting room where Citrus was at. What's taking her so long. As I was lost in my thoughts I hear her come out of the room and as I turn to look at her my jaw drops and my eyes sparkle. "Damm" I let out not even knowing that I just said that out loud. "Do I look bad" she asks as she checks herself in the mirror. "N-no babe you look amazing" I say as I bite my lip slightly. Okay she looks hot but that dress is to open for a wedding. "Maybe we should look at more that one's is a bit to open" I gulp and she pouts "but I like it" she responds. God she's driving me nuts "o-okay I guess i-if you like it we'll take i-it" I say but why in the world am I studdering. "Yay thank you I'll go change back into my clothes so we can go." As she says that and gets inside the room I bite my nuckles..I'm not gonna survive that whole wedding. After she was done changing we payed for everything and walked out. "Are you hungry?" I ask and she nods "a little bit" I grab the bag form her hand holding onto it while I intertwined our hands together "what do you want to eat" she thinks for a moment then replies "let's go get some Noddles in the convinced store right there" she points over to the convinced store in the corner and I nod "if that's what my lady wants then that's what she'll get" we cross the street and quickly get to our destination grabbing our noodles and filling them up with hot water to then sit outside in the nearest table.
CITRUS POV
"I have something for you" Jun-Woo says catching my attention which makes me stop mixing my noodles. "What's up" I look up at him and he slides a paper towards me. I scrunch my nose and look at him suspiciously and open the letter. I read it carefully and my eyes widen "You did not" he smirks "yes I did" I gasp "YOU PAID OFF MY STUDENT LOANS" he nods and I immediately throw myself into him hugging him tight. "You really didn't have to do that when I told you I was joking around" he hugs me tighter and makes me sit in his lap "I told you I'd do it when you least expect it" he laughs and I start to fill his face with kisses "thank you... thank you...thank you" I say and hug him once more. "No need I told you. I'll do anything for you." I smile and stand back up going back to my Noodles I didn't want them to get cold. "I was litterly joking when I told you" we both laugh "well know you know what I'm capable of doing for you" I nod "I can tell. I just can't believe you love me to the point where you pay off my debts." I say as I eat some noodles and he laughs "I'm capable of much more that just paying of my baby girls debts." He says eating as well and I smile. "I love you" I say confdendenly but then get shocked at my sudden confidence. Where did that come from. He laughs at my reaction but replies smiling "I love you too"