CHAPTER 9

The day has finally arrived. The day I had been non patiently waiting for. My date with Han-Seo has finally arrived. I woke up super early than I usually so on my off days. And at this very moment I'm figuring out what to wear. I don't want to look to fancy and I don't want to look so baggy either. I am veru excited but I'm also nervous at the same time. I mean  Anything could happen today and I mean anything. I gasp  as I suddenly think "what if he kisses me" my smile grows bigger as I pull my pillow in my face as I let out a small squeal. I then remove the pillow from my face and shot my body up from my bed. "Don't jump into conclusions Citrus... Just..be patient. What ever happens happens okay." I take a deep breath and stand up. I walk back and fourth as the time passes by I get ready a little earlier that usual not all the way just little by little. I chose a more comfy outfit these are  my only days I don't have to wear the usual lawyer suit I get to dress however I want. And to be honest I have no idea where we are going so I dont if I over dressed or dressed badly for the occasion. but it doesnt matter. Right? I just want for the date to go well. When the time comes and I'm fully ready and set to go. The time seems to be ticking slower and slower irritating me. You stupid clock. As I'm almost near to falling asleep on my couch my door bell rings and  I quickly zoom up from my couch to fix myself up in a near by mirrow I take the time to encourage myself while I'm at it. "you got this everything is going to be fine just be normal...and don't say anything stupid" I say pointing at myself in the mirror. I then punch the air and make my way towards my front door opening it "hey" Han-Seo says with the biggest smile on his face "here these are for you" he hands me a bouquet of red roses. I blush "thank you" I say as i take them from his hands and place them in a small table next to my door "are you ready" I nod "yes I am" "shall we go then" he ask putting out his hand for me to take it "yeah let's go" I close my front door and put my hand on his. "You look beautiful" I blush "thank you" He then opens the door for me. And when we are set we take our leave and drive off my driveway. As we continue to drive I can see a ferries wheel from afar. OH MY GOD IS HE TAKING ME TO THE AMMUSMENT PARK. I thought gulping softly. Now let me tell you a little something I am afraid no terrified of heights usually when I was younger my parents never liked to take me to amusement parks because they knew I'd never get on the rides because I'd freeze in place and silently cry. So what was the point of going to one. I turn my attention from the amusement park to Han-Seo. God he's perfect.  Did I mention he looks handsome today with just his casual clothes.  Wait what am I saying he's always handsome. "If you take a picture it will last longer" he jokes cutting my thoughts. "Sorry I didn't mean to stare" he chuckles and shakes his head "I dont mind I'm glad it's me who your staring at and not some other dude" I chuckle nervously at his flirtatious comment. "in that case I will take a picture then" I take out my phone and snap a picture of him as he drives. He then lets out a laugh and smiles widely. As we arrive at the amusement park my heart begins to pound in my chest but I hold the smile in my face as if I'm okay. Han-Seo then takes my hand in his "c'mon let's have fun" he says pulling me with him I walk slowly next to him 'you can do this citrus. Just try to avoid the big rides' I thought. As if he could read my mind knowing I'm scared Han-Seo makes his way to the game stands instead of heading to the rides. I let out a sigh of relief. He's so sweet. We walk around deciding on what game to play we then end up in a ballon popping game with giant pandas as prices "Oh look at the giant panda" I say amazed. Han-Seo looks up at it "thats one big panda" I laugh softly and turn to him "I know right" he looks at me "I'll win it for you" I look at him and widen my eyes "oh not it's okay you don't have to I was just-" he shakes his head "no I must get you that giant panda"  the game owner starts to explain the rules and when the owner finishes explaining he hand the dart over to Han-Seo. Han-Seo begins to throw the small darts at the ballon. And let me tell you it's been almost an hour Han-Seo keeps missing one ballon to pop in each round. As he throws his last dart he misses again and groans. "YAH I SWEAR THAT BALLON MOVES BY ITS SELF." I place my hands on his shoulders "Han-Seo ballons don't move" he scoffs "I'm pretty sure that one sure does" I laugh softly " hey sir, I'll give it a try" I say to the owner he turns and hands over the 6 small darts that I need.  I continue to throw without missing any. But as I get to the last dart i stop and turn over and hold the dart in Han-Seo's face "kiss the dart" I say confidendenly which makes his eyes widen "w-why" I smile "so I can have good luck" he chuckles "how can I give you good luck when I've lost each round" I playfully roll my eyes "just kiss the dart" I repeat and finally Han-Seo gives in and kisses the dart I smile and turn around and kiss the dart myself. I take a deep breath and throw it without hesitation. "YES I POPPED IT" I run to Han-Seo's arms and he spins me around in the hug. The owner hands me the giant panda and the my last dart I threw "here I dont want any germs in my darts. Keep this one." the owner says I laugh and take the dart form his hand "thanks" I walk away. As me and Han-Seo continue to walk i stop and turn to him "here" I hand him the panda that makes his eyes widen "no it's yours you won it" I push the panda over to him "I have something better" I pull the dart up "the dart?" I nod "yep it's the last dart I threw" he smirks slightly "oh the one we kissed" I nod shyly "yep now c'mon" I pull him and we continue to walk around and around as we eat cotton candy and funnel cakes while playing different games and winning different prices on each one which we end up giving to little kids because we can't hold everything and cause we are good people. Suddenly Han-Seo grabs my hand and pulls me with him. "Where are we going" I ask "I want to take you somewhere. I promise you'll love it" I nod trusting him and continue to walk next to him. It took me a while to realize that we were walking hand in hand. Not that mind. I blush slightly. We then arrive in front of the huge ocean full of lights. It looks so beautiful. Soon many people slowly started to gather around the area. "Why are we here" I ask looking up at him "you'll see" he winks and I look at him confused but my confusion is soon filled with excitement. When fireworks start shooting up in the air to illuminate the sky with beautiful colors. And water from the ocean soon shooting up in the air with the beat of the music starts plays in the background. I then feel Han-Seo letting go of my hand just to softly place his hands around my waist . I slowly lean my body back to cuddle up against his chest. I slowly look up at him and he moves his gaze to me. As we make eye contact our faces continue to come closer and closer in second till our lips finally touch. Making is feel as if we are the only people thwre. Just the two of us. Then there's is a slight spark in both of us. Just as if we were meant for each other. As if this day was meant just for us. This day will remain as the best day of my life. Of our life. And nothing in the world can ruin this moment. I want it to last a lifetime. But as always all good moments won't last forever. Sadly. But I atleast hope we have more amazing days like this. There will be more days like today. Right?.