A New Story Begins

As I walk into the locker room for Monday night raw everything is quiet. Not even Layla and Michelle were causing trouble.
I sigh as I toss my boots onto the bench. It's just not the same. It's too quiet... So dull...boring..
I unzip my travel bag and pull out my attire for the night since I have a match against Nikki tonight. Nothing new. Just a one on one boring..... Match. Man.. I miss Kayla already. Just before I get changed into my attire Stephanie calls me to her office.
.
.
" well congrats on winning the divas title Dakota. A deal is a deal. You beat Kayla then you get Seth Rollins. You will have a story line now that involves you and Seth." Stephanie says to me.
I grin and then cross my legs as I sit in the chair on the opposite side of the desk.
" Good. Which means now I'll get my revenge." I say.
Stephanie sighs and then writes out the paper work to give to the writers for next week.
" Your off tonight by the way. Your match has been pulled since bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose both demanded an ambulance match." Steph says.
I roll my eyes and get up.
" what else is new. Here's an idea. Wrestilmania 32, undertaker vs bray Wyatt." I say to Steph before I shut the door.
.
.
" And Seth Rollins curb stomps Dolph Ziggiler!" Jerry says as the action continues.
I zip up my jacket as I walk towards the gorilla. As soon as I get there I can tell Seth is about to cover Dolph for the win.
" not while I'm here you don't." I say.
My song hits and I walk out into the arena. I had left the title back in the locker room since I didn't need it.
" Michael it's the divas champion!" Jerry says.
" what is she doing out here jerry? This match has nothing to do with her." Micheal says.
" Revenge Michael. Seth took out her father." Jerry says.
By this point I had made it to the ring. Seth instead of covering Dolph, stands there watching me. As I stand on the apron I see Dolph on the opposite side of the ring ready to spear Seth. I grin and then look back at Seth.
" What are you doing out here! Go! Leave!" Seth yells at me.
All I do is grin and cross my arms. Then I point towards Dolph. As Seth turns around Dolph spears him. Then he quickly covers him.
" one!"
"Two!"
"Three!"
The ring announcer announces Dolph as the winner of the match. As the ref raises his hand I climb into the ring and walk over to Seth. I glance down at him grinning evilly. I grab hold of his blond and dark brown hair. I pull him to his feet easily and then set him up for an RKO. Backing up towards the ropes I hear hunters song play. Instead of looking up I presume to RKO Seth to the mat. Then I slide out if the ring and grab a mic. As I climb back into the ring I grin and take a deep breath. Then I pull the mic up to my lips and speak.
" This is the start of hell for you Seth!" I say to him.
I look up at Hunter and grin raising my arms like Randy Orton does. The crowd screams and cheers as the show ends. The cameras stop recording as I roll out of the ring leaving Seth in the ring motionless. Hunter runs to the ring once I walk by him and head to the back.
.
.
.
As I shut the trunk to my charger I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. Pulling it out of my pocket I see Denny's name on the screen.
" Hello?" I answer as I walk over to the drivers side door.
" Hey Dakota...." Denny says uneasy.
My nerves start to act up giving me this nauseous feeling.
" What's wrong Denny?" I ask fighting back the nerves.
" We need to talk.." Denny says.
I take a deep breath sliding down in my leather seat.
" About Denny?" I ask.
All I hear is a sigh and then the roar of engines in the background.
" Us... Dakota I'm not happy with this relationship. You always being on the road... Hating when I'm around girls. Restricting me. I'm just not happy..." Denny said what I had feared...
" Are you....?" I ask almost in tears.
" Dakota I'm sorry.... We aren't working anymore... Maybe in a few years or so we can try this again." He says.
I grow silent... Speechless. Tears stream down my cheeks dragging my eyeliner with them.
" I will miss you Dakota." (in background of call)" Oh Dennykinz" I hear just before a click which meant he hung up.
Tossing my phone across the car I start to cry. All I can hear is the sound of my car coming out from the tail pipes. That and my heart shattering.......
.
.
.
*Later on that night*
" They they can't do this for ten laps-"
" Eric Jones around! Back across the field!"
My eyes look up to the tv in a blurry vision. All I can see is the orange 23 spin infront of the 54 of Kyle Busch.
" Part two of the big one here at Daytona!"
Cars wrecking in each way you look. Chase Elliott gets slammed hard from the right side. But my eyes glue to Kyle's car as it speeds dramatically towards the concrete wall in the infield. Then the camera cuts him off and focuses on the rest of the wreck.
After a minute or two though they show Kyle climbing almost out of his car. The emts having to help him out of the car. Soon enough they have him on a stretcher and in an ambulance.
Tears still flowing by my eyes I quickly text Kayla.
" What did I miss Saturday? A rained out xfinity race? And Kyle Busch, how bad is his injury?"
I click send and then lay my phone face down on the couch arm.
At least I had already found a replacement driver for Kurt's ride. Destiny can hold herself and has Danica under her wing. And I really don't have to worry about Kevin Harvick.
In my heart I knew my mind was wrong. It was wishing that that was Denny who was injured. For breaking my heart.... But my heart couldn't do that.... It's too harsh....
I sigh and turn the tv off. Trudging to the hotels bed I hit the lights and close myself into a dark abyss. I climb into bed and lay there watching the curtain by the window flow slowly as the heat hits it. My thoughts all flowing....
"Why would he just drop this on me?"
" there has to be another girl...."
" Now what? There's no purpose left..."
" do I dare show my face in nascar again?"
The thoughts just keep rolling in as I lay there awake...

Authors note: Just barley got this done before school tomorrow! Kyle and Kurt Busch, one, Kyle as much as I once despised you, I enjoy watching you race around your opponents like they are standing still. Gunna miss you Buddy! Won't be the same without you! :( Kurt, no matter what they say I'm still on your side. I feel like your ex just wants your money. She has no proof of what she's saying happened. And why would it happen? There's so many guns in that house I wouldn't even step in there. Dakota's situation with Denny... Well I couldn't get my feelings out in reality.... Most of this happened to me but I'm not single.... This was the only place I could express it without getting into trouble.... But yes Iv been depressed the last four days.... I decided to make myself feel better by going up to Loudon, New Hampshire and visit NHMS. The speedway. Bought myself a big Kevin Harvick diecast and a small 88 and 2. Well anyways. Let's see where Dakotas new story line leads her! Vote, comment! And enjoy! Thank you for the 10k reads! It's amazing to have all of you reading this. Well till next time. Bye ya'll! DAYTONA 500 IS TODAY :D