Back in action

"What?! A fatal four way ladder match???" I say out loud over the phone.

"You want the title don't you?" Mark Carrano asks me.

Quietly I let out a sigh. I think for a few moments and then reply.

"And what about my story line?" I ask him.

"It will play into it. Don't worry. Just focus on the match and let things happen when they do." He says back.

"Alright alright.... I just hope my body is ready for this much of a beating." I answer.

I hear mark sigh slightly and then take a deep breath.

" you'll be fine. If it would make you feel any better we can have the doctors check you over again before and after." he says in a frustrated tone.

I put the phone down on the table in the living room of the hotel and put it on speaker phone as I start to go through my attires.

"I'm not to worried about it. I'm just more worried about going through this match and then having to deal with Bray Wyatt. I mean I'm not complaining. I'm just throwing it out there." I say to him.

I can hear him shift in the background like he was adjusting himself on his leather chair.

"Your going to have to try and save some energy. I'll see what I can do." he says back.

before I can answer back, he then says he has to go and hangs up. Walking back into the small living room I hear the door open followed by a set of foot steps. Looking up I see Paige walking in with her huge bag right behind her.

"My god...why doesn't the elevator ever work in these places?" she says while choking on a limited breath.

I laugh and walk over to her taking the other bag out of her hand. She then follows me into the room and puts her stuff down on the bed next to mine.

"Maybe because they want us to keep working out even when we are on the road 365 days of the year." I say laughing.

Paige grins slightly and then looks over at my bed where all my attires are laid out.

"Smart ass. They should know that the nights we work give us enough of a work out as it is. Now I have to carry all my stuff plus my own weight just to get to my hotel room? And by the way.....My lord! Do you have enough attire there?" she says as she sits down on the side of the bed.

I shrug, chuckle slightly, and then walk over towards my bed. It was colored with dull colored attire. The only one that seemed to light up the bed is my dark purple one. The rest are all black for the most part.

"Hmmmmmm..... What to wear for tonight's show...." I mumble as Paige now is laying down on her bed going through her phone.

"Well what? You have a match against Charlotte. Thats all, right?" She asks.

I rummage through my bag for the written out schedule. As I flip through it I see my name appear twice. Once closer to the beginning and then at the very end when Bray Wyatt comes out. I glance over the paper at the end seeing all of Brays lines.

"Consumed souls? What the hell does that mean?" I say.

"Hahahahaha he ate them!" Paige says laughing.

I make a face and then toss it over to her.

" Am I really fighting for poop now?" I ask jokingly.

Both of us get caught up in our laughter for a few moments then I face my bed and look at the clothes again.

"Hmmmm, do I want something like you wear? Or do I want a mixture. I hate when my rear end is hanging out of my already sketchy ass bottoms." I say.