Thursday Night SmackDown

I walk into the main building where SmackDown is being held. In my mind I'm going through how much money Iv made since coming here. I was also on the phone talking to Tonys crew chief. It felt weird being on SmackDown on a Thursday night. It's all because TNA was moved to Wednesdays.

" So how much do you think you will need for the others to finish the season?" I ask Chad as I'm walking up to Sandra.

" Your kidding me right?" Chad Johnston says to me.

I grin at Sandra as she hands me my attire for the night. I word 'thank you' to her then I continue the convo with Chad as I head to the locker room.

" I get paid five times more then any of them do in a month." I say to him.

I can hear him sigh on the other end of the line.

" We are going to use the rest of Tonys investment which should cover until the Chase. Maybe halfway into the race." He says to me.

" Just throw a number out Chad and I'll write the check. I want to help you guys. I don't care if Denny disagrees." I say to him.

He does the math and comes up with this ridiculous number.

" It's going to be about 4.5 million. Tires are a lot plus to pay for the four cars to be inspected. It's a money making sport. Trust me on that one." He says to me as I walk into the girls locker room.

" 4.5 million? Ouch that's a lot to keep them racing. Where does all this money go anyways? You have to pay to even run a qualifying lap? Like what the hell." I say to him.

I hear him laugh on the other end.

" well you wanted an estimate number on this." He says.

" An estimate?! Jesus Chad your going to kill me." I say to him.

That's when Kayla walks in in a good mood. I grin and then finish up my phone call.

" Chad I'll call you up after the show and see how much I can dish out to keep you guys up and running. I'll buy SHR if I have to." I say to him.

Then we hang up and I lay my phone on the bench. My head was throbbing because of how much of a mess this all was.

" Long day?" Kayla comes over asking.

I sigh and get up.

" Just trying to help out a friend. I didn't realize how much it cost to keep four sprint cup cars in the field. I'm going to have to work my ass off till the end of the season." I say to her. Stress filling my voice.

" Well Vince just told me we are going up against the Bellas tonight. It's going to be a tag team match." Kayla says to me.

Ugh.... I'm defending my titles in two days. Now they put me into a match. Well at least now I'll get to see how well Kayla and I work together. I can also study how she attacks her opponent and fights.

.

.

.

As I walk to the gorilla I see the shield hanging out talking to Brooke Tesmarker. I roll my eyes and try to focus on the match that's in front of me. I listen as the crowd boos because of my father attacking Daniel Bryan. My attire was changed a lot for tonight. I'm in a dark red top and shorts. I have a black cloak that flows down my back and sides. My boots end just below my knees. On my right shoulder was the divas title. On my left shoulder was the TNA title. It felt good to be the champion. I smile as Kayla comes walking up to me.

" You ready?" She asks me.

I nod.

" Iv got your back tonight. I know Mia is going to try something. I can tell just by looking at them." I gesture over towards the shield.