A Very Entertaining SmackDown

As I get off the plane with Denny I start to notice something. It was very quiet. Even the other planes were silent. I look at Denny with a worried look and he intertwines his hand with mine. As we enter the building I see no one. It was so quiet I knew something was going on. As we start to walk up the stairs I hear people screaming. That's when I feel Denny's muscles tense as he grabs hold of me and pulls me into a utility closet with him.

" Stay quiet." He whispers to me.

I nod and examine the room for weapons. All of a sudden we hear gun shots. I take action and grab a metal pole. Denny's eyes shift to me as the gun shots get louder. I had no fear on my face. I had determination. His eyes quickly shift back to the door as the door knock starts to move. He grabs it quickly and pulls on it to prevent the guy from getting in. I could tell he was scared.

After a moment the guy stops and Denny takes a deep breath. His hand slips off the door knob as soon as we both hear a huge " boom". The guy kicks the door hard and it flings open knocking Denny to the ground. My eyes dart from Denny to the guy standing in the door way who is holding an AK47. I griped the steel rod tightly and brought it around at the guy. His grey eyes grew as the bar comes into sight. He pulls the trigger as I concentrate all my energy and force into my right arm. I hit him full force in the head. As he's distracted from his eye bleeding I kick him in the gut and grab his arm with the gun in it. I twist it until he drops it. I then kick him out of the utility closet and he lands on his back. He slides into the wall across the hall as I step out from the closet. In a matter of moments my boot is on his neck holding him in place.

" Stay down!" The police shout as they come running towards me. I lift my foot up off of his neck and watch as the police take the guy in.

As I walk towards Denny I feel something on my arm streaming down.

" Denny...?" I say as I lift a few boxes off of him ignoring the pain.

He sits up and runs his hand through his hair. His eyes look me over with concern.

" Are you alright?" He asks me as he pulls himself on to his feet.

I nod and watch as he dusts off his pants.

" Are you sure?" He asks me.

I sigh and then look at him.

" Let's just get to the arena." I say to him.

He nods and we both grab out bags as the emts treat the others.

.

.

.

As I walk into the arena Denny shuts the door behind us. The parking garage was loaded with trucks and a few buses. The cars were superstars rentals with the exception of John Cena's Shelby Cobra.

We walk down the hall passing almost all of the rooms before making it to Sandra's office.

" Hey Sandra." I say as she is finishing up Kayla's attire.

" Hello Dakota." She says to me as she puts Kayla's top on the table.

" Would you like to try on your top?" She asks me since the arm length is a little different.

I nod and Sandra gets up and grabs my purple top and small jacket from the wall. I thank her and walk into the bathroom. As I pull off my shirt I look at the blood on the right sleeve. Then I look at myself in the mirror. There it was... The bottom of a bullet in my arm. It was maybe a millimeter away from missing me. The blood had stopped thank god but it's only because of the bullet being wedged in the wound.