The Next Chapter in WWE

*At a WWE training facility*

"She's improved greatly since the accident."
I hear max say as he's talking on the phone. Man it's got to be four months since iv been in that ring.... For the last two now iv been training with Paige and Mark. Trying to strengthen myself even more then I once was before.

"Yes mom I know.... No nothing's going on between her and I. Iv just been helping her out." Max says.

"Alright now for an under tuck."

Mark instructs me to do. Gladly I perform it.

"Come on mark. Iv been doing ground moves now for three days straight. How many can you and glen honestly know." I say to him in a jokingly wineing voice.

"More then you can imagine. Paul had us both taught by the greatest in this sport." He says.

I chuckle a little as I pull myself up from my kneeling position.

"So the great monks from hell didn't train you two." I say laughing.

Mark grins slightly and then moves away from the corner of the ring. Around us were several other rings with people being trained in for the up coming season of NXT. I was lucky enough to not have to start off at the bottom. Vince told me I will be back on the main roster as soon as I am strong enough to fight again.

"Alright then let's take it from the top. Take me down." He says.

"Easy."

I grin and then slowly walk sideways to my right. Staring mark down to examine his footing along with his body language. As I run at him we lock up. He had the upper advantage because he was so much taller then me. He pushes me backwards so my back hits the ropes. As he runs at me I drop into a split and go underneath him. He stops at the ropes for a moment and then spins around to meet my round house kick to his face. He instantly hits the mat hard.

"What do I win?" I ask him innocently.

Mark glares at me while he rubs his cheek.

"Alright fine. you got me there......" Mark cuts off.

He looks off at where Max is. He is still talking on the phone with his mother. As I look over I see him throwing punches at a punching bag with his left hand. The cell phone in his right up against his right ear.

"Why don't you fight him." Mark says.

I cough slightly and look at him.

"Fight Max? He's a race car driver. Not a fighter. Plus the NHRA would have my ass if he got hurt...." I say to him.

Mark shrugs and then rolls out of the ring. He walks over to Max and sneaks up on him. I watch as he startles him causing Max to drop his phone.

"REALLY!" Max argus.

I laugh a little. Then I realize that hes dragging Max over to me. He pushes him under the top rope and then climbs into the ring.

"If hes in this building then hes going to fight." Mark says

"Wait wait....Fight her?! Shes a girl. I cant hit a girl!" He argues back.

"Your going to go one round against her.....racer boy." Mark says.

He climbs out of the ring leaving Max and I in the ring. As I lean against the ropes in the far corner of the ring I see Max let out a slight breath.

"Come on! I swear Dakota, you always find the pretty faces that drive for a living but none of them will step up to the challenge of wrestling you!" Mark yells.