Road to Wrestilmania

The sound of my Chevy Impala rental car echoes in the parking garage of the Hampton Inn as I start it up. As I start to pull out of my spot my phone starts to ring. As I pick it up I see that it was mark. I hit the answer button and then the speaker phone button so I can continue driving.

"Hello." I say to mark.

"Hey did I catch you at a bad time?" He asks me.

"nope. Heading to the arena as we speak." I answer back.

This wasn't mark Calloway either. It's the executive of WWE. He gives out the good and bad news as well as story lines etc.

"Good. I wanted to talk to you about a coming up story line that will lead up to wresilmania with your big match." Mark says.

"Ok shoot." I say as I turn the wiper blades on.

"Kayla is out for the time being since she has a few injuries. She will be here tonight but it's for other reasons. The story line will build up off of a feud between you and kianna. Yes we are bringing her up to the next level for now even though she's been at NXT for only a few months. Tonight is when the story line will start." Mark says.

"Alright. I hope it gets better." I say to him.

" see you tonight Dakota."he says then he hangs up.

I hit the end call button and then stop at a stop light. The staples center was only a few more blocks away as I wait and watch the traffic go by.

.

.

.

As I drop my stuff onto the bench I continue to run my lines through my head. I then unzip my bag looking for my little canister of Motrin.

"Being a girl sucks sometimes.... I swear." I mumble as I rummage through my bag and finally find it.

I open the canister and then take two pills to help settle the cramps. Then I toss the canister back into my bag and head for the door to go find Sandra. I had already told her ahead of time that I wanted something a little different tonight. I had her make me a black top with silver straps going across the area above my breasts. The top is based off of a bra but with some additions to it. Then I wanted my bottoms to be black with a sleek silver lining. My boots are black and my kick pads are silver tonight. They end just above my knees. As I finally enter the room I see kayla sitting in a chair with her title. I grin and then turn my attention to Sandra.

"Hey Sandra. Did you finish my attire?" I ask in a calm tone.

She grins and then goes to the rack. As she comes back she lays it on the table and pulls it off the hanger.

"Very unique I'll say Dakota. It's new for you." She says.

I grin and then shrug.

"I just wanted to do something new since I'm on the road to wrestlmania." I say to her.

Sandra grins and hands me the attire. Then she goes back to talking to kayla.

I walk out of the room and walk towards the locker room as the show goes live. I can hear the fire works go off as I wrap my hand around the handle to the locker room. It had a cool feeling as my skin touched it. Then I pull it and walk in. I head to the bathroom and throw on my attire. As I'm slipping on my sleeves I hear kiannas voice. I wrap the loop around my middle finger and then grab my boots and kick pads then walk out into the main room. She was in a very bright pink attire. Her top covered whatever she had for a chest and her shorts also covered everything. Her hair was pulled back. I sit down and first slip on my knee pads. Then I put my boots on and lace them up. After my boots I manover my kick pads over the boots so that they sit right above where it shapes into the foot part. I had natural colors on for my make up as well. My hair was straightened to make it look sleek like the silver on my attire. By this point I was ready to go. I grab the TNA title and head for the catering room for some food. I walk in and grab some pasta and a fork. As I'm eating my food I see John with dean. They were planning something. It was obvious as anything. I swallow my food and then watch as they continue. That's when I get up and walk over to them.