RAW REWIND

"Oh I caught one!" I slightly yell without realizing it.

It seemed like everyone in the whole store turned and looked at us and instantly I turn red. Mark on the other hand started laughing.
Today we are out shopping for some new work clothes for Mark. He has worn through all his dickies and I am sick and tired of him ruining his expensive jeans.

"Nice job about being discreet." He says to me.

I look up at him while my cell phone is still in my hand. I have been playing that new Pokemon app. It's sooooo addicting.

"I suck at this game. I finally caught one. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause that much attention. But hey, no one noticed who I am, so we are good." I say back to him.

He rolls his eyes and lays his arm across my shoulders.

"You sure your not sore from last night?" Mark asks me.

His voice is full of concern as we walk toward the men's section. I wiggle around slightly as if to feel each bone and muscle move.

"I'm fine. I have taken worse hits then that." I reply back to him.

"And you really have to go work tonight?" He asks me.

I nod and then lean my head into his side. Yes he's that tall.

"Monday night raw. Yup. Then I will be good till Thursday. Well other then I guess some behind the scene things. Back stage stuff." I say.

He lets out a sigh as he picks up a pair of dark blue dickies. Then picks at the tag trying to find the size.

"What?" I ask.

He ignores me and puts the pants down. Then grabs another pair.

"Mark?" I say.

He finds the right size and then faces me. He lays both his hands on my shoulders and looks at me.

"I'm just worried is all. I don't want you to get too hurt." He says.

In my mind I know I've been hurt enough. I know that I can't risk doing a lot of moves now because of my injuries from the accident.... Does he know that? No. Well.... Not that I know of. I don't even think he knows about the accident....

I look at him and let out a slight sigh.

"I can handle it. Just trust me. I've been at this long enough to know my limits." I answer back.

"Alright..."

He then drops the subject completely.
.
.
.
Driving up to the arena Mark grabs hold of my hand. Our driver then pulls through a gate and pulls in in the parking garage. I look at Mark and grin.

"Looks like your going to be on tv." I say.

He looks at me confused.
As the driver opens the door to the suburban, I step out. The camera crew already shooting footage of me. I look a little further behind them and see Stephanie and Hunter walking towards Mark and I. Mark stands beside me as the cameras then film them walking up to us.

"Stephanie...." I almost groan.

"Tesa, Tesa, Tesa.....So I hear your fathers back after the nice long vacation we gave him." She says hinting at how she had him physically taken out with a bad neck injury.

I stare her down and then I look over at Hunter.

"You know... I used to respect you hunter.... Until you became this bitches pawn. Now there's zero respect at all." I say looking straight at him.

"Excuse me?! I'm the owner of Raw! How dare you say-"

I cut her off.

"Vince owns Raw. Not you. Which means I have every right to stand my ground against you. Now let me tell you a little something. I don't give a fuck what kind of game your playing with Kayla over there. But My father and I.... Let's just say, we don't play games very well. We ALWAYS win." I say to her with a grin.