The big night ( chapyer seven)

Tuesday Morning 9:30am

I sit in a chair watching the planes take off and land. My luggage sitting next to me and a chair over is my dad. He's a little bruised from last night. I hate being 'dead' it's so boring. I take a sip of my coolata from Dunkin donuts. Our flight to North Carolina leaves around 10. My dad has a small show to do down there and I get to hang out with the one, and the only, Denny Hamlin. I grin as my phone buzzes showing a text from him.

Denny- " Hey babe. When does your flight leave?"

Me- " we board soon and take off around 10." I send back.

I put my phone away as they start to board. When they call my row up my dad and I get up and walk onto the plane. Soon after we take off for NC.

About an hour after we settle in in Nc we head for JGR in Concord. My dad drops me off and heads to Charlotte for his house show. As I walk in I see Joey tossing a can of soda around with an evil grin on his face. I walk up to him and cross my arms.

" What are you doing Logano?" I say in a curious tone. He looks at me and stops.

" well look who it is. If your going to be part of joe Gibbs racing you better win that title haha." Joey says to me hinting at the divas title.

I give him a look and cross my arms.

"She's a 49 time winner. I'm only in WWE because of my father taking me from my mother. I want to race. Speaking of racing. Where's my man?" I say as I uncross my arms.

Joey chuckles and points towards the 11 garage.

" Thank you you immature spoiled child." I say laughing. Joey frowns as I walk to the garage.

As I open the door to the garage I see Denny talking to Darian Grub. They both are next to the car that I believe Denny is going to race at Pocono. After awhile of talking with Denny we make plans for me to meet him Friday night we can just get on his jet and fly to Pocono. After the show in Dallas he will be waiting for me backstage to get me. Later that night I went back to the hotel and passed out.

(Skip to Friday)

" Good luck baby I'll be watching in the hauler." Denny says over my speaker phone as I walk into the arena. The crews were hard at work building the ring and making sure the graphics and sound board was all working.

" Aright thanks Denny. I love you." I say not realizing that Kayla was with her friends in the food area.

" Love you too." He says. I hang up and put my phone into my jacket pocket. I pull my luggage into the locker room and then head to Sandra for my attire.

" Soo your the new girl." Fandango says as I walk by him. I stop and spin around seeing him.

" Ya and it matters why?" I say.

Fandango walks up to me looking me up and down.

" Your kinda cute." He says to me.

" Go find Summer Rae fandango." I say back and spin around. He grabs my arm though and spins me around pushing me into a wall.

" Let me go before I call my father you creep." I say to him angrily.

"Fandango, let the girl go." I hear a deep voice and then see him. There he is, the Undertaker.

" Ta... Taker.. I I didn't mean to intrude." Fandango says backing up and leaving me alone.

" Thank you mark" I say to him. He grins at me and waves me on.

" Your part of us now. Glen and I have your back." Mark says to me.

We both walk towards the locker rooms that are at the farther end of the building.