Buissness with SHR

Friday Morning At the track:

" I'm coming to the garage now. Are you sure that you only need 200,000?" I ask as I walk to the garages.

" I'm sure Dakota. I'll see you when you get here. I need to help Kevin out." Chad hangs up.

As I put my phone into my pocket some one comes up behind me and tries to put me into a choke hold.

" Just to tell you. Your doing it wrong." I say.

Then I elbow him in the gut and he let's go.

" Ouch. What was that for?" Chase frowns and crosses his arms.

" You did it wrong. Where's Denny ..." I ask him.

Chase shrugs.

" Haven't seen him. Why?" He answers back.

" That little bitch." I mumble.

" Huh?" Chase says confused.

I sigh and grab Chase by his fire suit and drag him with me.

" Where are we going?" He asks me.

" To Kevin's car." I say.

Chase growels.

" I hate him as much as I hate Larson." He says to me.

I give him a look and force him in front of me.

" Oh your going." I say.

I push Chase towards Kevin Harvick's number 4 Jimmy John's Chevy. Kevin was talking to Danica as his team continued to work on his car.

" Hey Kevin." I say.

He looks up at us and grins.

" Hey Dakota. Chase.." He says.

Chase rolls his eyes.

" where's Chad?" I ask him.

He shrugs.

" Haven't seen him. I think the nascar officials pulled him into the hauler." He says to me.

I sigh and look at the car. All the SHR cars have a sticker on them that says ' Remembering Smoke, Tony Stewart'. My eyes sit on it for a moment. I can feel the tears swell up in my eyes.

" where's the 14?" I ask while trying to hold back the tears.

Chase can tell that I'm hurt. He lays his hand on my shoulder.

" In the hauler. No one has been inside since he passed away." Kevin says.

I sigh and look at him.

" Help me unload it. I want to get a few runs in during practice." I say to him.

His eyes widen in shock.

" You think you can just use his car for test drives?! That man worked for everything he ever had." He argus at me.

" I own SHR Kevin Harvick... If it wasn't for me you, Danica, and Kurt would be ride less. I dished out the 4.5 million. And to keep that 14 alive I'm going to race it till the end of the season. We are leaving his name on the cars to let his spirit race with us." I say to Kevin.

He looks surprised at me and shocked.

" You bought SHR?" He asks in shock.

I nod.

" I paid for whatever Tony owned." I answer back.

Kevin grows silent and nods.

" Alright... Fine." He says.