TNA vs WWE

" Ladies and gentalmen we have touched down. Please stay seated as we taxi over to a terminal." The pilot says.

I pull my head phones out and ready myself. We are in New York this week for SmackDown. I decided to take a big airliner since I had to be in NY two days before everyone else. I am meeting Tony and Denny so we can go pay our respects to Kevin Ward Jr. I feel so bad for Tony. This is one thing that never should have happened.

I climb out of the plane and head for the luggage area. Two floors later I finally find my suitcase. Then I walk outside into the bitter cold air. I look around and then finally I see Denny leaning against a black Chevy suburban. His brown hair freshly cut and styled. He was in a FedEx jacket and a pair of jeans. He was on his phone and had his other hand in his pants pocket. I walk across the street and head for the car.

" Denny!" I yell startling him.

He looks up and frowns at me.

" Really?" He asks jokingly.

He follows me as I head to the tailgate of the car. I open the back and as soon as I go to put my luggage in the back, my hand meets his. Our eyes then meet.

" I can put-" Denny presses his finger to my lips lightly. He then pulls back and puts the suitcase in the back.

" Your still hurt Dakota." He says to me.

I roll my eyes and follow him to the left side of the car.

" Iv been fine for the past few weeks Denny." I say to him as he once again insists on opening the door.

" My lady." He says with a big smile.

I laugh and then climb into the suburban. Denny shuts the door and then climbs in the car himself. Tony was sitting in the drivers seat in pure silence. His hair was a total mess. And he also looks like he's lost a lot of weight.

" Tony?" I say as I reach out to lay my right hand on his shoulder.

I can feel him quiver under my touch.

" Tony it was never your fault that this whole thing happened. The kid was the ass hole who walked out onto the track. He killed himself Tony. You did nothing wrong. Tony please." I say to him trying to get a response.

He sighs and then pulls away from the curb.

" I still hit him." Tony says as we walk down the hall of an old beaten up building. His voice trembling.

I look down trying to think. Then I look at Denny who is listening to Tony.

" Tony come on. This was a freak accident." Denny argus.

Tony though just pushes Denny away and allows the depression to continue.

" Anthony Wayne Stewart!" I say in a fierce tone. Yes I used his full name.

That's when Tony hit the brakes hard and turned his head around slowly. I stopped in my tracks about five feet behind him. His face was scary and creepy at the same time. He looked like he was going to kill me. Stab me and burry me.

" You ever use my full name again. You'll be next..." Tony says in a disturbing tone.

His eyes were almost a solid black. His skin pale as a ghost.

"De....Denny...." I say in a low tone as we finally make it to the area where the wake was being held.

It was so creepy. The lights were dim and it didn't help my nerves after what Tony had said to me.

We walk into the viewing room and pay our respects. Most of the drivers were there from nascar to sprint racing. It was an interesting time.

When Tony went up to talk to Kevin's father, things started to get interesting. First it was a normal convosation. Then it started to escalade. Kevin Harvick was holding Tony back and Ryan Blaney was between both of them just in case they started throwing punches.