A painful break

" Welcome to SmackDown ladies and gentalmen!" I hear as my make up is just finished.

Tonight is the night that I go against Mia in an extreme rules match. Honestly I don't know if I can win this. But lose to Mia?! Hell no.

I walk into the viewing room where john Cena is. He was sitting at a table with Mia. The way she stares at him makes me sick.

" Slut.." I say as I walk by her.

" Excuse me?" She says as she stands up crossing her arms.

That's when I turn around and give an evil smirk.

" You heard me." I say.

That's when she walks over to me.

" Say it to my face bitch." She says.

I grin and look at her.

" Slut." I repeat myself.

She looses it and goes to slap me across the face but I catch her hand and squeeze it tighter by every word I say.

" Save it for our match." I say.

I then let go and walk out of the room as she holds her hand while it throbs.

.

.

.

" The following match is an extreme rules match."

I hear as I get ready to go out. Finally my song hits and I walk out onto the ramp.

" First from Nashville, Tennessee, The TNA knockouts champion, Tesa Orton!"

I climb up onto the ring and slide under the bottom rope. Fans screaming as I stand on the ropes. As I climb off them Mia's song hits and she comes out. I watch her as she looks at a trash can that holds a wooden stick, a bat and a few other things. Then she climbs into the ring and grins at me.

" I'll find your weakness Tesa. Trust me!" She yells at me.

Then the bell rings. I roll out of the ring quickly and go under the ring. Mia climbs out of the ring confused. That's when the lights go out. A rumble of thunder echoes through the arena. Then a lightning bolt strikes the ramp. A figure covered in a black robe appears. Mia looks up at the figure and backs up as she sees the red eye from under the hood. In the figures hand is a scythe. Mia backs up as the figure walks closer. That's when the figure pulls up a microphone to it's mouth and speaks.

" I told you Mia. Don't screw with demons. I'm the bringer of death. The one demon you see right before you die." I say.

Then I remove the hood from my head. Mia climbs back into the ring terrified. The lights go out and then I appear in the ring with the scythe resting on her neck. It's official.... I have gone crazy.

The ref tries to pull me away but as he tries the ring posts explode and he drops to the ground scared.

" Kane!" She shouts in fear.

I just laugh and let go of her.

" They won't help you Mia. Kane's under my control." I say to her. Then I punch her in the face. She stumbles back and hits the ropes. I toss the scythe to the ground and go at it.

.

.

After thirty minutes of Mia and I killing each other I finally pick her up and suplex her through a table. She was really hurt as I picked her up. As I punched her she stumbles back towards the can filled with weapons. She wrapped her hand around a wooden handle. I walk towards her readying myself to dodge. She pulled out a sledge hammer and held it. Her grin grows as I back up. I back up into a pair of hands. As I turn my head I see AJ styles. He shoves me fiercely at Mia who then slams the sledge hammer onto my back hard, knocking me to the ground. I feel her roll me into the ring. I couldn't move. My back was in a state of shock. It was hard to breath. I felt like a rib had punctured my lung. Mia covers me. The ref counts to two as I force myself to kick out. I know I can't stand up... I shouldn't move.

" Just end it." My mind was telling me.

" There's something wrong." Another thought passes through.

Mia pulls me up and my face showed pain that no one has ever seen me show before. The cameras zoom in on me as I almost cry. Mia picks me up above her head and then brings me down so my back comes right onto her knee. I scream in pain. I curl onto myself shaking slightly. I can feel Mia walking closer. Again I feel an impact on my back. She kicks me again continuing the torchure. She rolls out of the ring and grabs a wooden stick. As she comes back into the ring AJ cheers her on. I feel a massive impact on my back. The pain was too much now... I could feel her roll me onto my back. She covers me once again.

" 1,2,3!" The ref counts.

He then gets up signaling for the bell to ring.

" Here is your winner, Mia!"

I shut my eyes hearing that. I couldn't believe it... I lost...

Next thing I knew I could hear the ref calling my name. I open my eyes seeing Kayla and about five medics. I was still in the middle of the ring so I couldn't have been out for very long.

" Where's the pain?" I hear one ask me.

I take a deep breath and answer.

" My back and a few ribs. It's hard to breath too." I say almost in a whisper but loud enough for them to hear.

" Alright we are going to get you to a hospital ASAP. Danny get a gurney out here stat." I hear.

" Put a neck brace on her too." Another says.

About two minutes later they try to get me onto a gurney. As they wheel me up the ramp I see Kayla in the ring angry. I couldn't blame her. She was pacing back and forth in the ring. Then she grabs a mic and a wooden stick.

" That's it Mia! You and I, next Monday. I'm going to end this!" I hear as they finally lift me into the ambulance. I watch as they shut the doors and feel the ambulance take off for the hospital.

Authors note: Well school starts tomorrow! I will try to update when I can. Kay-kk take it away! Vote and comment! Night everyone! Sorry if it's short:\