Hendrick Motorsports.....

"As far as we (WWE) know, Mia had gone into cardiac arrest in her match yesterday. We have no further info at this time on what caused this."

I hear Vince say during the interview. Last night was horrible.... I couldn't even sleep with that image on my mind. A heart attack?! At her age? She's not even that old. Jesus.

" Dakota the cars all set if you want to take it out for a spin." Chase says.

I glance up at him burying the image of Mia away in the back of my head. I had decided to take the day off and head to Hendrick Motorsports. I needed a break. Only way I could distract myself was to drive a race car.

" And your sure Kayla won't be pissed if I drive this car?" I ask chase in a quiet tone.
He sighs and kneels down beside me. My back is pressed against the back wall of the 24, 5 building.

" I'm sure she will understand. If she says anything then I will handle it. It's not like she can fire me anyways. I'm a rising star. The future of NASCAR." He says.

After letting out a slight sigh I look up at him. He was so young. Had a championship already under his belt and was getting ready for another one once Gordon retires. If only I made it that far in my racing career.....
I slowly slide into the drivers seat of the #25 NAPA Chevy SS. The seat was shaped to fit chases figure. But it settled around me just fine. I decided since I was just taking the car for a spin on Hendrick property that safety equipment was not necessary. Flipping the three switches to the car I took a deep breath remembering how it once was when I was younger. Now here I am in a million dollar race car....

" your set to go. All the guys are inside in a meeting with Kayla." Chase says.

I let a small smirk escape as the sparkle in my eye returns. Turning the red ignition switch, the V8 engine roars to life in the parking lot. The idle was prestige. Slowly I let off the clutch as the car catches first gear. The four Goodyear tires start to roll forward as chase backs up and sits on the curb. As I push the clutch down and hit the gas the car gives off an amazing sound. A rev loud enough to shake the windows of the buildings around us. As I hit the gas the car catches and she starts to roll. Everything was perfect......

Chase Elliott POV
The tires on the car squealed as I watched Dakota attempt to drift it around the parking lot. Her determination reminded me so much of my sister Destiny. Only difference is, Des could handle a car easily.

"WILLIAM CLYDE ELLIOTT!" I hear my name being yelled over the engine.

That's when my heart froze in time. That was Kayla's voice. And not the soft calm voice that she normally uses around us.... It was her 'I'm going to murder you' voice. Slowly I turn around seeing her making her way towards me. In the distance I could see the guys staring me down. I don't even think her uncle knew that it was Dakota in that car.
I stand up as Kayla stops in front of me. Her hands crossed with anger.

" One.... Who is in the car that your are going to run this Sunday....." She asks me.

Taking a deep breath I look over at Dakota's 1984 purple Monte Carlo SS. She had gotten it from my friend who is in NHRA. The kids bout 23 by now.
I can see Kayla's eyes shift to the car.

"Isn't that Tony Shumacher's friends car?" She asks me.
I look at her and let out a breath.

" It was until he gave it to Dakota.."

The name stops Kayla in her tracks. Before she can even think about screaming at me Dakota whips around the corner holding her line solid. Kayla's attention had moved to Dakota and her driving.

" She drives better then most of us." I say to her over the loud engine.

Kayla stayed in silence as finally Dakota pulls my car up in front of us. The engine cuts off creating a world of silence....