Payback

Oh how I wish I was racing tonight. I'm the defending champion of Greenwige dirt speedway. I have been prohibited to race because I'm going to Night of Champions. So here we are, Denny and I, we are sitting on Brendan's Pit box as the boys go around dueling it out on the dirt.

" Come on Brendan!" I shout as they come around taking the five to go flag. Denny was smiling at me seeing how excited I get. After Brendan passes the 31 for the win and we celebrate and then head for my house. I showed Denny around my moms house and my mom and I talked for awhile.

(Friday)

I grab my clothes and head for the shower.

" I'm doing double duty this weekend baby. Sorry I can't make it." Denny says over the speaker phone.

I scrub the shampoo through my hair as I talk to him.

" It's all good Denny. I'll be fine." I say.

" Wait. Are you in the shower...." Denny asks realizing what the loud water noise is.

I laugh and finish up.

" maybe." I say.

All I hear in the background are the guys whistling and cheering. And then Denny saying shut up. I couldn't help but laugh.

" Well Eve and I are heading to the trainers gym for a few. Then to the show early to sign some autographs. Love you baby." I say to him.

I then hang up and go get dressed.

" So where do you wanna eat Dakota?" Eve asks as she pulls her wallet out. I shrug.

" Don't matter to me. You pick." I say.

" Okay, how bout Mcstuffins?" She asks.

" Ok sounds good!" I say.

We walk down the Main Street towards the restaurant.

We sit down at a booth that's next to the window. And that's when Eve starts.

" So did you hear about Kayla and Kasey?" She asks.

I shake my head no then I take a sip of my coca cola.

" Why what happened?" I ask her.

" Kasey cheated on her while she was in a coma." She says.

" What? Are you sure he did?" I say surprised.

" Yah. Then Kayla filed for divorce papers." I sigh as the waiter puts the food on the table.

" I know what I'm going to do tonight. And neither NASCAR or WWE is going to like it." I say with a grin on my face.

We finish up our meal and head over to the arena to sign autographs and take pictures. There were a lot of Kayla fans let me tell yah.

.

.

.

The show was an hour in and here I am pacing back and forth in the locker room. I finally hit call and the phone rings. On the fifth ring he picks up.

" H Hello?" He says in a sleepy tone.

" Where are you?" I ask while trying to stay silent.

" Ummm in bed in my motor home." He says.

" Well drive your ass here. I need to talk to you. And your only twenty minutes away." I say.

He sighs and I can hear him roll over.

" I have a long weekend." He says to me kinda muffled.

" Get up now. I need your damn help!" I say.

" Fine! Fine! I'll be there in twenty minutes." He says then he hangs up.

As I pull my phone away from my ear I see my last call and I grin evilly knowing what I'm going to do.

I leave the locker room in full attire and head for the boys locker room. I knock on the door and Evan Bourne peaks out.

" Hey is mark and glen in there?" I ask.

" Give me a minute beautiful." He says. Then he shuts the door. About a minute later he opens the door and both mark and glen come out.

" Hey Dakota what's up?" Mark asks me. I look up at both of them.

" I'm going to need your help tonight." I say. Then I continue to tell them my plans.

" here is your winner! Paige!"

Paige gets up and celebrates as Mickie rolls out of the ring.

The show had only Alittle air time left so I came out.

My song hits and I walk down the ring with a microphone in my hand. I do my thing and then climb into the ring. As my music cuts I start to talk.

" I come out here to congrats A friend on his almost victory last week. So come out here Kasey." I say as the crowd goes wild. Kasey picked a song ten minutes ago since that's when he got here. Kasey waves at the fans as they start to realize who he is.

" Tesa." Kasey says with a small grin.

" Huge congrats on the championships Kasey! And now here you are on WWE." I say to him. I put my hand on my hip trying to show off to the crowd to keep them busy.

" Yah it's been a lot of hard work but I did it. Now what is all of this all about?" Kasey asks.

I grin and then lean against the ropes.

" Just to have a good friend come out." I say.

" ok... Well it's nice to be out here I suppose." He says.

I nod and then I look around the arena.

" Then there are those moments when we all screw up in life." I say.

He looks at me and backs up.

" Now now Kasey. I won't hurt you. I'm just here to teach you a lesson." I say.

I walk towards him and then the lights go out. A loud gong sounds and the crowd screams. All you can hear is Kasey yell in pain. The lights come back on and there they are. Kane and undertaker holding Kasey . Blood now dropping from his head. Then the camera looks at me as I hold a chair in my left hand.

" You don't mess with Divas Kasey!" I yell.

I drop the microphone and grab the chair with my right hand. I hit him full force in his skull with the chair. And again. By the time I finish his skull is covered in blood. I kneel down in front of him since he fell to his knees. I grab his chin and lift his head up so it faces me. His blue eyes showing the pain.

" This is what happens when you fuck with a diva." I say. Then I stand up and look at the boys. I nod and then pick the microphone to my lips.

" Boys. Take the trash out." I say.

Kane grins and grabs Kasey by his neck. Then he choke slams him hard into the mat. Undertaker pulls him up and then tomb stones him.

" Kayla, this is for you. And right here. No acting involved. It may seem like I don't like you, but hell Iv got a lot of respect for ya'll. and when a boy hurts you. No matter who it is, I'll kick his damn has all the way to hell!" I say. I drop the microphone and look at undertaker. He picks Kasey up and that's when I RKO him. Kasey lays motionless in the ring.

The light go out which means the show is over. I roll out of the ring leaving Kasey motionless. I walk to the back knowing that I was probably going to get fired. I didn't care. No man should hurt a woman. I was hurt like that before. And now I feel better after doing that. I walk into the girls locker room in silence trying to think. I grab my clothes and change. As I head for my car, that's when I hear Vince call out my full name.

Authors note: another chapter done! Now for work and xbox! Enjoy, vote, and comment!