Movng forward in life

"Welcome to Monday night raw!"

I hear as I walk through the back doors. The hallways were busy with crew man and superstars. People rushing left and right. Finally my eyes catch Mark Carano and I walk down the hallway towards him.

"Ahh there she's is! How have you been?" He asks me.

I let out a small grin and then it disappears.

"We'll for one I should have just let him hit that wall. He turned out to be a huge dick. Hurt me greatly..... And just to think I lost almost everything for him. But in a few more weeks, Mark says I will be good to fight again. Just need the doctors to look over everything." I say to him.

"You did take a huge hit. Are you sure your ready for this? The pain could be horrible if something didn't heal right." Mark says.

I roll my eyes as I think of everything iv been put through in my training.

"I'll be fine. My body just needs a few more weeks. Plus the fact iv been out now for almost seven months.... I wonder if they will even remember me." I say to him.

"They will always remember you. Remember who you are Dakota. You are Tesa Orton. A daughter from one of the greats. You will do fine. Now I got to go, a few of the guys need to talk to me."

Mark lightly hugs me and then walks from me. I slowly walk down the hallway till I reach a door with the name "Vince" next to it. I slowly reach for the door and knock on it. Not even a moment after I hear Vince say " hold on a sec, come in." I then open the door seeing Vince and......
.
.
.

"Man has it been a while. Having you two in the same room together." Vince says.

"Ummm..... Yah I guess." I say as I walk in confused.

Kayla was sitting in the chair farthest away from the door. She was sitting cross legged with a few papers in one hand. The tension that once was there is now gone. Our pasts had faded away. In my eyes it wasn't worth the energy to be a dick.

"We'll come in Dakota, sit down. We have some business we have to discus." Vince says.

I sit myself down next to Kayla as Vince clears his throat. Man has it been forever. Being stuck in the hospital SUCKED. Like my god.... Even now I question myself why I did it. And Kayla? What the hell was she doing here? Yah.... That is a good question....

"Alright first off girls, welcome back. You both have been missed. I'm pretty sure you both have been keeping up with the show. The girls from NXT have been doing amazing. The divas division has been doing amazing. And with Kianna leading them, they have never been better!" Vince says.

I let out a breath feeling like what I have done for the company in the past now meant nothing.

"Nice to know that my time here did nothing for the girls..." I mumble out.

Vince looks at me with a stern look and I slide down in my seat slightly.

" So what is your idea anyways Vince?" Kayla asks.

" We'll first off, Dakota you will return at the next paper view when Kianna defends the title. This is if the doctors clear you." Vince says. Then he continues.

"You will come out and instigate Kianna. Sending a message to her that your back and want your title back. As you take her down that's when you will come in Kayla."

Wait.... Did he just say that Kayla is going to be in this?!

"This will be the start of a new era...."

Vince continues to tell us both what will go down when it is time for us both to return.
.
.

"Alright, see you later Vince!" I say as Kayla and I walk out of his office.