A Twist

After the races my mom and I packed up and headed home. we drove forever boy let me tell ya'll. I'm still not looking forward to seeing my dad either. All he ever did for me was create me. He's been busy with work all this time.
"Your quiet Dakota. What's wrong?" My mom asks.
All I can hear though is my music that's blasting through my head phones. Then all of a sudden I feel someone tapping my shoulder.
"Huh?" I say as I shake my thoughts away.
" What's wrong? Is it your father coming home?" She asks.
I just shrug.
" Is he coming home for real or is he injured and just forced to come home?" I ask with anger in my tone.
My mother sighs and pulls off the highway towards our hometown.
" He misses you." She says.
" he misses his little Tesa. His diva." She adds.
I growel then look away.
" I'm not one of those sluts that show off on tv." I say angerly.
Once again she sighs. But this time we stay silent till we get home. As we back the trailer up in the front yard near the big willow tree I can see a solid matte black car sitting up in the driveway. I roll my eyes thinking about how much he spent on that 8 cylinder Chevy Camaro.

As I walk in all I can hear is my fathers voice talking. Then I could hear two other voices. Of course they were discussing work. What else was new? So I walked into the living room trying hard to ignore them. I run up the stairs ignoring my fathers calls. I toss my fire suit on my bed and then lay down remembering why I spent so much on the mattress. It felt like a cloud.
" Dakota? Honey are you in there?" I can hear the knocks at the door. All I can do is groan and roll over, which I ended up doing. The door opened and there he was. In all his glory, Randal Orton.
" Iv got something to tell you." He says. I roll over thinking it was too good to be true.
" You quit WWE?" I ask in a quiet tone. His eyes meet mine then they drop. He puts his right hand on my shoulder.
" I can't quit tes. It's what pays for this house. It's what pays for your cars. But Vince did pull me aside last Monday. He said they have room on the divas division. And he's looking forward to having yet another Orton on his show." He says.
But that's not what gets me. The next thing he says is what gets me.
" I talked with your mother and she thinks it's what's best for you. Your going to spend the next year with me traveling to different states and countries. And your going to not just travel, your going to perform." He says.
I sit up fast.
" WHAT?!" I shout. My anger now boiling.
" You come back after god knows how many years. And you expect me to just leave my racing career for a wrestling career? In your dreams Randal." I say his name in a fierce tone. Then I get up and walkout of my room. I walk down the stairs and see the two guys sitting on the couch. I recognize both of them. The one on the right is Ted Dibiase and on the left is Cody Rhodes. They have been in a tag team since 2010. Now they are in a group called Legacy. I walk into the kitchen yelling my mothers name.
" I am not leaving here!" I shout.
She looks at me and puts down her glass of wine.
" It's what's best baby. I'm sorry but it's what's best. Just remember, I will always love you." She says as if she were leaving forever. I look at her concerned. Then in sigh feeling defeated.
" When am I going?" I mumble.
" Tonight." I hear from behind me. I turn around to see my father with Ted and Cody beside him.
" Vince has our jet at the airport waiting for us. Why don't you go pack honey." He says trying to keep his patience. I sigh and walk by them towards the stairs.

****Two Weeks Later****
I walk down the hallway towards the girls locker room. It was very busy backstage since it was only two hours till we go live in Richmond Va. The boss, Vince McMahon told me last week that I was in a story line with my father, legacy, and the undertaker. It was big taking it that there were four huge stars involved in it. I open the door to the locker room seeing Brie and Nikki Bella. Both of them chatting about their match tonight against Natalya and JoJo.
"Hey Dakota!" Brie shouts.
I grin and walk over avoiding my phone.
" What's up?" I ask trying to stay on their good side.
Brie grins and then gets up.
" Going to get our make up done. You in?" She asks.
I grin and then put my bag down that holds my attire for the night. Yah my attires kinda slutish but what the hell. It's WWE.
" yah I'll come. Just give me a minute to change." I say. Both the girls grin and I walk into the bathroom to Change. I quickly undress and then slip into my tight short shorts that sparkle red. They also are outlined around the edges in black. On the sides is a strip of sparkly black too. Then I slip into my top. It covers enough and let's enough show at the same time. It's also sparkly red and black. I throw on my boots and walk out of the bathroom. Both Nikki and Brie are waiting at the door when they see me.
" Damn girl." Nikki says.
I laugh and walk with them to the make up and hair room. Since I showed up here in WWE Iv been told numerous things. One including toning my red hair down...which I had too sadly. My pale skin though pleased the directors though. It's one of the reasons why I'm in this story line. Tonight's my debut... And honestly I don't know why I'm excited.

" So I heard that your in a story line." Natalya says as she walks up to us.
I nod trying not to mess up my make up. The lady had just finished the eye shadow and eye liner. And now she was onto fixing the curls in my hair that did not stick.
" That's awesome! What type of story line is it?" She asks me.
I smile and open my eyes after making sure she was done.
" You'll just have to find out like everyone else." I say.
" twenty minutes till show time ladies!" One of the directors says. Then he runs off to the next room. I get up not worrying since I don't go out till like twenty minutes before the show ends. I come out after my fathers match with Kane and the undertaker.