Wrestlemania

" Alright guys, this is the grandest stage of them all. This is Wrestlemania. The matches will go as listed." Vince says as he hands out pamphlets.
As Kayla hands me a pamphlet, my eyes glance over it. The matches read in order:
* beginning of show*
Promo of story line-
1.) Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt.
Promo of story line-
2.) CM Punk and Mark Henry
Promo of story line-
3.) Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar
Promo of story line-
4.) Stephanie and Nikki Bella
Promo of story line-
5.) Kayla Summers and Tesa Orton
Promo of story line-
6.) Undertaker and Sting
Promo of story line-
7.) John Cena and Triple H
* end of show*
As my eyes stop at my name on the paper the nerves start to act up in my stomach. Match five out of seven. Right before undertakers match.
" Alright let's get to it! Good luck and I'm very proud of you all." Vince says.
He then ends the meeting. I follow kayla back into the locker room and finish my own make up. Kayla also does some finishing touches. In the corner of the room was a flat screen. All I hear is "WWE proudly presents Wrestlemania 31."

"[Eric Turner:]
Oh written in the stars
A million miles away
A message to the main
Oh
Seasons come and go
But I will never change
And I'm on my way

[Tinie Tempah - verse 1:]
Lets go...
Yeah
You're listening now
They say they ain't heard nothing like this in a while
That's why they play my song on so many different dials
'Cause I got more fucking hits than a disciplined child
So when they see me everybody brrrrrap's, brrrrrraps
Man I'm like a young gun fully black barrack
I cried tear drops over the massive attack
I only make hits like I work with a racket and bat
Look at my jacket and hat
So damn berserk
So down to earth
I'm bringing gravity back
Adopted by the major I want my family back
People work hard just to get all their salary taxed
Look I'm just a writer from the ghetto like Malorie Blackman
Where the hell's all the sanity at, damn
I used to be the kid that no one cared about
That's why you have to keep screaming 'til they hear you out"

"John Cena is going to perform the STF!"
"Time to play the game....."
"It can't be! It's triple H!"
" The authority is back john."
.
.
"Kayla summers wins the divas title!"
" Just one more time before I go
I'll let you know
That all this time I've been afraid
Wouldn't let it show
Nobody can save me now, no
Nobody can save me now"
"Who is that Michael?!"
" this is one diva I have never seen before. And she's going after Kayla!"
"An RKO to Kayla!"
" Kayla Summers. I'm going take that title from you. I have the blood of the viper, the Apex predator. My name is Tesa Orton!"
" Kayla retaliates! A chair to the skull of Tesa Orton!"
" Tesa, your in for a rude awakening. It won't be that easy to take this title away from me."
.
.
" Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back the show stopper, Shawn Michaels!"
"Man it feels good to be back. I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that iv tried so hard to stay away. But I couldn't. This is my life. This is my -"
( Brock Lesnars song plays)
"Shawn, this isn't your home anymore. This is mine. My turf. See this. This championship is all mine as well as raw."
"Brock Lesnar just took down Shawn Michaels!"
"At mania I will get you back Brock."
"Shawn Michaels just cost Brock Lesnar the win!"
.
.
"Dean hahaha. Your no where as crazy as I am. I beat you in an ambulance match."
"Oh! And Bray Wyatt performs sister Annabelle to dean!"
"I slammed you to the ground on your face. Hit you with chairs. And threw you through a cage."
"And bray Wyatt is setting dean.... A chair to deans head!"
" both Bray and Dean are at the top of the cage! Dean is helpless as bray picks him up. And oh my god! Both of them just fell through the cage!"
.
.
.
I shut my lipstick and put it down as the fireworks go off and the crowd screams.
"WELCOME TO WRESTLEMANIA 31!"
I hear the announcer say to the crowd. The crowd was going wild. I could barley hear the tv over the up roar. Kayla and I had our big match tonight. It's a big night for both of us. One for Kayla because it will be her last match. Mine, well it's Wrestlemania. And I'm in a title match against Kayla.
.
.
As I put my bag in my locker I hear the slight ring of my phone. I unzip the bag and grab my phone quickly answering it.
" Cory I can't do this right now." I say in a shaky voice because of my nerves.
" Dakota.. They have Denny. I tried to get to him in time.... But by the time I got to the house it was already a murder scene. I'm upstairs in the main bed room. The rooms destroyed. It looks like he tried to fight but there was too many guys. Maybe two or three..." Cory says.
I stop in my tracks. My heart pounding dramatically. I couldn't find the words. I couldn't speak. As I glance over at Kayla I try to hold back the emotions. The anger. The tears. And then the rage.
"After mania.... I'll be there." I say to him.
I hang up and toss my phone into my locker followed by slamming it shut.
" let's do this..." I say out loud as I walk out towards the gorilla.
.
.
.
" The following match is scheduled for one fall. And it is for the Divas championship. First, the champion herself, Kayla Summers!"
I stand backstage antsy as anything. My emotions going crazy as Kayla walks out for the last time to a WWE ring. The crowd cheering at her knowing this will be the final time they will see her. As she climbs into the ring I glance at the mirror. All I can see is the Tesa that first showed up in the wwe. That's what I wanted. The old cocky, wise ass, Tesa. The daughter of Randy Orton.