Monday Night Raw 7/31/14

I grab my attire out of my bag and slip into it as if I'm a zombie. I haven't even bothered with make up because of the tears and how they keep running. But tonight is my big night. I go up against Cameron after Fandango goes against Dolph. I lace my boots up and then get up to go to make up.

As I sit down getting my make up and hair done I watch as the show opens.

" You are now tuned in,

To the worlds greatest,

Tonight is the night,

Bright light, tight crowd, ya we need to throw done everybody get loud."

Fire works shoot off as the cameras show the screaming fans. The arena is sold out. The cameras then show jerry and Michael cole.

" Welcome to Monday Night Raw. We are here in Houston Texas tonight with a sold out crowd!" Jerry says proudly.

" Tonight we finally get to see Tesa in a match and see what her potentials are." Michael says.

After the lady finishes my hair and make up I head for the food area for some water. Tonight I was in a solid black top that shined purple in the light. My top was a little revealing but only enough to keep the boys coming. My shorts were annoying though. They would rise up my ass and show half of it.

As I walk into the cafe I see john Cena and walk over to him ignoring his girlfriend.

" Hey john." I say with a grin.

John swallows his gulp of water and then looks at me.

" Tesa." He says.

" Good luck going against the shield tonight. Don't let my dad take all the pride." I say knowing it was going to be a six man tag match. Randy, john, and Batista against the shield.

**An hour and a half later**

Alittle after watching some matches I get up and find mark and glen who were with Paul in their locker room. The boys were stretching and readying themselves to come out with me. I even had a black cloak like undertaker but it was very thin and lite.

" And Fandango wins against Dolph!"

As summer and fandango dance, the boys and I head to the gorilla and get ready for my match. It was the last one.

The lights go out and a gong echoes throughout the arena.

" Just one more time,

Before I go,

I let you know,

That all this time,

Iv been afraid to let it show,

Nobody can save me now,

Ohhhh nobody can save me now"

I walk out as my song plays. The crowd screams as taker and Kane follow behind me. Paul holding the urn up to the sky. I pretend to obey since that's the supposive thing that's controlling me. As I slip under the bottom rope I roll to my feet. Paul steps into the ring and raises the urn. My eyes focus on it and I slowly kneel down before undertaker, Kane and Paul. A rumble of thunder then echos through the arena and the lights go out. As I breath flames steadily come from the ring posts. Once I get to my feet they make one big BOOM and the lights come back on. Kane and undertaker climb out of the ring leaving Paul beside me.

The crowd cheers as we await Cameron's theme to hit.

The light start to flash red and green. The crowd screams and cheers.