A chilling event

As I walk down the hall pondering what had happened last Friday, a few crew members wave me down.
Walking closer to them, I can see where the shields hide out is. The camera man then counts down as I wait for the thumbs up. He then signals one and as he gives the thumbs up I start by walking down the hall. The camera man following behind me as I begin to walk by a set of doors.
Not even moments after I walk by, I hear a voice.

"Tesa Orton." He says in an unpleasant tone. He appears clearly in view of the camera.

I stop in my tracks and turn around to face the camera. I knew him saving my ass last week wasn't just to repay a favor.....As the camera shows both Seth Rollins and I facing each other, the crowd screams.

"Seth Rollins....." I say followed by me crossing my arms.

He stares at me with a slight grin on his face. He still looked the same way as in when he was with the authority. And hell I knew something was going on.

"What? No thank you for saving your ass last week from being terminated?" He says in a cocky tone.

I chuckle slightly and give him a look.

"You only did it because of my father. I don't know who you think your trying to fool..... But you are not fooling me Rollins. Something is going on in that mind.... And honestly, I don't like it. I'm just shocked that even Kayla would agree to go along with your little plan...." I say back to him.

The camera catches Seth rolling his eyes at me.

" Plan? What plan child. All I did was save your ass from becoming tarred toast. And this is how you repay me?" Seth says in a smooth calming tone.

I give him a look knowing that there's something going on in his mind.

"Out of everyone to save my ass. I least expected you to be that person.... You want me dead if I can remember right Rollins." I say back to him.

"Your still too young to understand I see. I saved your ass for a reason. One, because now your a key. And two, your basically a child of satan. We all know Bray is going to want your ass." He says.

I look at him sternly and uncross my arms.

"So you saved my ass just to use me then." I say.

Seth grins and walks closer to me. Standing my ground I watch him sternly. He lays his hand on my shoulder with evil in tensions.

" your a prized possession right now. Which means your not leaving my sight Tesa Orton....." He says to me.

" excuse me?! Not leave your sights? You can fuck off Seth Rollins..... I want nothing to do with your plans. Plus the fact Bray Wyatt is mine...." I say to him.

I push him aside angrily and walk by him.
.

.

.

As I walk into the locker room, I see Paige, Becky, and a few others all talking about what had happened the night prior. Me being stupid, did not even notice the bushy haired boy sitting near my locker. I walk by not even realizing him and go into the shower to clean myself off and shower.

Twenty minutes later, I walk out holding my street clothes in my arms. My attire clung to me tightly as I then walk over to my locker with the ball of clothing. I wasn't really looking up either until my eyes stopped at a pair of black work boots. Slowly I look up meeting his brown eyes. They were now calm, not like the last time I encountered him.

"Max..." I say in a whisper.

His eyes were dull as they looked me over. In his hands was his cell phone, lightly being tossed between them.