4

"How dare you mock me by bringing this thing into my castle?! Where is she?!" We're going to die. I can feel it. "This is her, Volkan! When she was recreated with a different face but her soul is hers. I checked over and over to make sure that it wasn't a mistake. I swear to you that it is her."

His angry eyes, looked me up and down before stepping closer to me. I felt my heart in my throat at this point. What was he going to do with me? Was he looking at my size? Shifting on my other foot, he let out an annoyed huff. "If you are certain that this is her then I have no choice but to believe you, if you were untruthful then the pact would have warned me."

Zephyr clasped his hands together before walking away so I followed him. "What are you doing? You have to stay here, with him." Since when was that the plan? I was suppose to show up, convince him then leave. "I'm afraid that he'll kill me. Please don't leave me here." Zephyr shook his head at me. "Don't be afraid, I will be back soon, your coronation as the goddess of the moon is soon. I will be back by then."

Glancing behind me, the freakishly handsome man stood behind me, his cold eyes met mine before I turned back to Zephyr who was already gone. The next time I see him, I'll slap him.

"What do you know of Alina?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. So that was her name. He frowned at me, waiting for my reply. "Nothing to be very honest." His shoulders tensed. "Then why are you here? I would have believed it if you had some similarities but-" Great, now he's taking about my weight.

"Yeah, well sorry I'm not as skinny and beautiful as she was! I didn't ask for any of this. She chose me! She possessed me. Sorry to be such a disappointment with the looks, the green eyes and red hair genetics wouldn't have suited me well."

His eyes widened slightly. "You misunderstood, I wasn't speaking about your bo-" I'm honestly done with this. I took this shit on earth but I will not let a man pull me down up here. "Men are so predictable. You had one girl and then get to the next and start comparing her to the other woman! I am honestly sorry that you lost her but I will not let you compare me to her."

I couldn't even blink properly before I was cornered. All that confidence just disappeared. "You will never speak about her like you knew her. As a matter of fact, do not bring up her name. You are right about one thing."

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to looking into his dark eyes. My fingertips got cold. "You may have her soul but honestly cannot compare to her."

The venom is his voice made it sting even more. I flinched from his words. "Y-Your Highness, the room is ready." With one last look at me, his released my chin. "Make sure that she is settled in and show her around the castle, Bethany."

A stray tears escaped my eyes but I quickly wiped it away. "Of course, sir. Please follow me, your Grace." She was a tiny woman with blond hair, she looked around forty years old. With no words, I made my way up the stairs looking at the designs on the walls. "This is your room, your grace, I will giving you the tour of the castle." She kept her eyes on her feet.

As expected, the place was gorgeous it was just his attitude was horrible. "Would you like something to eat? We have prepared everything that you once enjoyed?" Her face held a frown, she was confused as to why I didn't look like Alina. "That would be lovely, thank you."

A huge table appeared out of nowhere, causing me to jump in surprise. With a snap of her fingers, men and women poured out of the castle with fancy dishes, drinks and music. Bethany tasted all the meals before they started serving me. How was I going to eat all of this? Picking up the knife and fork and started eating.

Everything was delicious until one of the servers placed a piece of strawberry pie in front of me. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I am allergic to strawberries." The server took it away from me as quickly as possible. "Forgive me, we didn't know." Murmurs between them were loud. "It's aright! Like you said, you didn't know." 

Why were they being so dramatic? "This act is punishable by death, Your Highness." Death?! They can't be serious. "Listen, it was a simple mistake, no one needs to die." Suddenly the place got a little darker. 

"What is happening?" The server dropped to his knees in front of the great asshole. "Forgive me, sire, I almost fed the queen something that she is allergic to, I deserve death."

Queen? 

Was he really considering to kill this poor man over something he didn't know? "She is not my queen." With that, he walked off, leaving the man on his knees. I shouldn't be hurt, the man was expecting me to be someone else. I would be disappointed if I showed up too. "Thank you all for the meal, it was delicious." Bethany bowed at me before our journey around the castle continued.

.

.

.

.

Later that night, Bethany followed me into the room, standing at my bedside. "Thank you for the tour but you don't have to stay." She nodded her head. "Have a well rested night, Your highness." With that, she walked out the room, leaving me in my thoughts.

What are the odds of me being a reject on earth and here? Your own husband didn't even want you. A bitter laugh escapes my mouth. That son of a bitch is living, happy and with my sister while I'm dead and hated by another man that knows nothing about me.

Well at least I'm a goddess. That has to count for something.

How could he do that to me?! He acts like his dick game was good.

 I'm such a loser.

I could really use a bath.

Taking off the dress, I entered the enormous bathroom, a gold and black tub sat in the center of the room with a see through shower curtain clinging around it. Double doors, giving you an amazing view of the moon, a body length mirror on the black walls with a gold and black sink. This was absolutely breath taking.

Filling the tub with water, I found scented oils in the cupboards with a loofah. Slowly getting in, I immediately started to relax. Today didn't go anything like I had expected but at least I didn't die. 

I stayed until the water started getting cold then hopped out, grabbing the towel near by. Heading to the closet, I almost shit myself. "Oh no, this must be a joke." All the clothes weren't my size. Everything was too small. 

Should I just sleep naked?

No! I'll call Bethany, she would know what to do.

Grabbing the blanket, I wrapped myself as tight as I could before opening the double doors. I don't even know where Bethany sleeps. I headed down the hall and down the stairs as quietly as I could. 

"Beth? Bethany?" I screamed/whispered around the corners but no hope. Should I go back? I'll just sleep naked tonight and ask for bigger clothes in the morning. Turning back around, the first thing I saw was a naked stomach. 

I didn't move.

I didn't breathe.

I couldn't scream.

Gripping my covers tightly around myself, I stepped back from him until he growled. I could have peed myself.

"What in the great gods are you doing at this late hour on? Where are your clothes?" His fists clenched but I didn't dare look at his face. "Answer me, woman."

"I- the clothes that were given to me are too small, I was looking for Bethany for help." The words barely came out my mouth. "So you decided to walk about practically naked? What if a male servant saw you?"

What was I suppose to say? He gripped my arm, pulling me down an unfamiliar hall until he stopped at double doors, pushing it open, it looked like his room. It was dim and cozy. Following him inside, I stood in the middle of the room awkwardly looking at my feet. A piece of cloth was shoved into my face. Taking it, I frowned. It was his shirt.

His back was facing me. "Hurry up and change, I have work to do." I quickly slipped the shirt on, clearing my throat, announcing I was changed. He turned around but said nothing, taking all the courage I had to look up and saw that he was just looking at me. Yes, I know I'm bulky, please don't stare.

Wrapping myself back in my blanket, I exited the room but have no clue as to where I am. These halls look different at night. A hand gripped mine and I already knew who it was. He helped me back to my room and walked away without saying a single word.

I sank into the bed, hating myself just a little bit more.