42

Bonus 2

"You cannot eat that, Irene. You have no teeth." Volkan mumbled, pushing the piece of meat in his mouth. Her mouth frowned as he lips trembled. The lights flickered on and off, the chairs shifted around but nothing serious.

"I am truly sorry, my chunks but your mother would have my head if she found out." He pecked her frown as he mother walked in with Iris. "She was upset again?"

The twins are developing their powers slowly but surely, the can't do much yet but it is strong for their age. "Yes but she seems to be alright now." He smiled as she stretched for her mother.

Iris smiled at her sister as they conversed in their language. Zulu placed them down, sitting with her husband who's eyes were looking at her new size. Zulu lost a ton of weight right after the twins were born. At the age of three months, she lost thirteen pounds.

She was happy the way she looked and Volkan was just happy and she was happy. "Why are you looking at me like that?" His arms went around her waist, kissing her stomach. "Thank you for giving me this beautiful family."

Zulu blushed at him before turning around seeing that the twins were gone. Her heart dropped for a split second. The twins were really fast, making it hard to keep up with them. "Where did they go?" Volkan instantly sniffed the air, walking toward the pantry. Two maids held their daughters who soft had bread crumbs all over their faces.

"We managed to get them in time, my lord." Two happy babies, giggle at each other. Volkan smiled at his daughters, taking them into his arms. "I think that I will handle my daughters from here."

Volkan refused the help of the maids, he took care of his daughters himself, from stinky diapers to messy meals to staying up all night when they're fussy. "Are you sure you do not want help? I am more than happy to take them off your hands for a few hours."

Volkan frowned at the woman. "I assure you, I am fine taking care of my children." He stomped his way outside making Zulu laugh.

~

They day slowly passed by as Zulu made her way home from her temple to meet her room covered in roses. "What's all this?" She turned to the bathroom to find her husband naked, looking right at her with a devilish smirk on his face.

"I was expecting you to be here a little later." He held a towel, wrapping it around his waist but Zulu pulled it away. "No, no, I like this view better."

"Well let us get you under dressed as well." His lips met hers, pulling her clothing off piece by piece until she was fully naked, he dropped to his knees, kissing her stomach. It's a habit he picked up after the twins were born.

Volkan picked her up in his arms, kissing her soft lips, taking her into the shower, letting the water run over the both of them. His large, rough hands, lathered her body with soap as he slowly took his time, washing her.

She leaned into his arms as his hands passed over her hard nipples, playing with them. Zulu already felt a pool in her core. Zulu followed his movements, soaping his skin gently, going lower and lower.

Volkan released a growl, his eyes shifting as he looked at me. "That is very dangerous, my love." She grinned at his words. "Since when did that stop me." They rinsed each other off as he guided them to their rose filled bed.

"We have not been able to spend time alone since our blessings arrived so I had something prepared for us tonight and I hope you enjoy it." Volkan covered her with her robe, getting his own before sitting a tray of food on the bed.

Zulu smiled at her husband, eating some, feeding him in the process. "Thank you, Volkan, I appreciate this so much." His hands went to her feet, massaging them slowly making his way up to her thighs.

She placed the tray aside, leaning back, looking into his eyes. "Are you alright to proceed?" She nods softly at him as he took her into his mouth, licking, biting, sucking her sweetness, earing a moan from her.

He rubbed her legs, lapping her faster than before. Volkan missed her taste, the way she squirmed under him. "Baby!" He pinned her legs far apart, suckling her aching pussy more.

Her vision blurred, feeling her stomach and pussy squeeze. Zulu tried closing her legs together but he pinned them down. Volkan looked at the naked, beautiful woman in front of him, feeling his cock swell, becoming harder than before.

Her big eyes, looked at him as he pushed into her slowly. Her walls hugged him immediately, her wetness leaked as he filled her up. Volkan moaned, gripping her legs tightly, moving in and out her pussy.

Pleasure rolled off her in waves as she jerked by his strong thrusts. "Volkan! Baby!" She cried out as he continued his crazed pace. Her back arched, placing her hand between them as his thrusts became stronger and stronger but he smacked her hand away, bringing her closer to him.

"You're gonna kill me." He chuckled, flipping her on her stomach, picking her ass up. He grabbed her hips, positioning himself. "You have been saying that for a while now and you are still alive." She released a strangled moan as he pounded her from behind.

Her ass moved back and forth on his cock, feeling herself tighten around him. "Oh!" Her ass bounced on his shaft as fast as she could, feeling the tension building. Her husband, grabbed her hand, pulling them back, thrusting into her, causing their skin the slap against each other. Zulu's head went back, moaning loudly as he hit all the right places.

Volkan spanked her ass, watching her shake through her orgasm but that didn't stop him. He rolled over, placing them in a spooning position. She looked back at her husband, kissing and tugging on his lips.

His large hands groped her breasts, positioning himself once more. She opened her legs, leaning back on him as he thrust into her. Zulu tugged on her bottom lip, trying to keep her moans at bay but her husband did not agree to that action.

His thrusts become animalistic making her eyes roll to the back of her head, struggling to keep her mouth closed. His rough fingers, teased and rubbed her clit vigorously which made her squeal out.

Volkan smirked at her reaction, feeling her legs shake once more. His wife started tapping his arm as she couldn't speak words.

"Words, my love." He bit down on her shoulders, wildly fucking her sensitive pussy.

"Mmf!!" Her body stilled as she came , coating his cock with her juices. She slumped over as he continued thrusting into her. With a few more thrusts, he pulled out, spilling his seeds.

The beast growled, pulling his breathless mate to his body, inhaling her sweet scent. "I love you so much, baby." She sucked on his earlobe gently. "I am deeply in love with you too, my darling."

They cuddled for a few minutes before Volkan smirked evilly at her. "But we are not finished here, my love." She laughed as he flipped them over dramatically.

The End