21

Zulu's Pov

"Are you sure?" Alina nods. "I a-" Her body fades with a scream before reappearing. "What just happened? Are you alright?" Her body leaned against the tree for support. "I- I do not know. It felt like someone was trying to summon me from the dead. I felt human pain." 

This was bad. 

"You need to hurry, Zulu, I do not know what is going on but it looks horrible."

"Then I would have to tell him about the affair." Alina's brows frowned. "Have you not told him already?"

"No, I haven't I decided to keep that to myself because- because I don't want him to think of you like that. He loved you so much, I don't want him to resent you or himself."

She smiled at me, tears formed in her eyes. "I thank you for that but-" She held my hand. "You have to tell him, it may help him figure out who is trying to kill him. He knew every god that I was around, he should know. I thank you for thinking about me."

The grounds started falling apart and she stepped away from me. "It is time to wake up."

~

My eyes shot open to find myself in a tent.

A tent?

I flew up, running to the exit when a hand grabbed me, causing me to scream in fright. "Relax, it is only me." His nose immediately sank into my neck, inhaling my scent. "Where are you heading in such a rush? You just awoke from your sleep."

Shadow demons

Me using my powers for the first time. Everything was coming back to me. "You were amazing that night. I am so proud of you." The pride in his eyes made me blush a little and worse, he was half naked.

All I could think about was saving him. "Wait, what do you mean 'that night', wasn't that it last night?" He played with my messy hair, sitting us down on the bed. "That was days ago, Zulu, tomorrow, we enter the realm of Elder Gartha."

I was out that long? It felt like just a few minutes. "We found the stags up stream and traveled from there."

"You carried me? I must have weighed a ton-" He growled at me. "You know I despise the way you talk about yourself." He must have been so uncomfortable just carrying around dead weight.

He stood to his feet grabbing his cloak, throwing it over me. "I was hoping you would wake up soon, I want to show you something. Close your eyes." I closed my eyes as he opened the tent, picking me up, dashing away from the camp sight. I knew he was crazy.

"What if something tries to attack us?" He shook his head at me. "It is in the safe zone, nothing will happen." A few moments later, he stopped, placing me down on grass. I heard the softest flow of water echo around me. "Is it what I think it is?"

I slowly opened my eyes to find a half naked Volkan standing in front of a waterfall. It was like a private area, a cave like surrounding with a small piece of moonlight peaking through. "This is so beautiful, Volkan."

He removed the cloak, throwing it aside

He removed the cloak, throwing it aside. "Come."

Volkan slowly got in, holding his hand out for me. "I can't swim, Volkan." His smile didn't falter. "It gives me a reason to hold you." I wasn't so sure about this. The only water I get in is the shower or the tub.

I do trust him, I just don't trust myself. "Whenever you are ready, darling." Just do it, you wuss! I pulled my dress over my body, earning a growl from him. "You are absolutely stunning." I tossed it aside the cloak, bending down, gripping the shit out of his shoulders. His hands latched on to my hips, pulling me into the warm water.

"Do not let go, Volkan!" I warned him, realizing that my feet are no where near the floor. "I would never." His large hand guided my legs around his waist before palming my ass. "This feels nice." I pressed my body closer to his.

He hummed in response, throwing water on my back. "Where did you find this place?" He stopped and pointed further down the cave where I saw old chairs covered in mold and leaves, tables blending in with the rocks.

"It is not a cave but one of the houses I had built." Looking around, I saw windows covered in leaves, and piece of the stairwell through the water fall.

"Vo-

"I did not bring you here because of old memories!" He immediately rushed out. "I brought you here because I want to make new ones with you." I couldn't reply to him. "Alina was my past and you are my future and forever. Do not think otherwise."

I was his forever? This man made me feel so much love and admiration for him, I didn't know what to do with myself. "I just wanted you to have some relaxation after what had happened and this was the only waterfall near the safe zone."

"Volkan?" He stopped his ranting and looked at me. "Why are you crying, darling?" His rough fingers wiped them away but they kept falling. "Was it something I said?" He softly asked, rubbing my back. "Yes, you said that I was your forever."

He paused for a second before hoisting me on the flat rock, moving between my legs, his eyes never left mine as he does this. His soft lips, kissed my thighs, arms, stomach, breasts, neck and finally my lips. He hopped out the water, laying me back on the rock. The way he did it wasn't sexualized but filled with admiration and care.

"I truly believe you are, Zulu."

My lips met his, bringing him closer to me. My legs wrapped around, feeling his shaft poke my entrance causing a moan to escape my mouth. A growl bubbled in his chest, kissing down my neck, sucking it harshly. His torso aggressively grinded on my thin cloth.

"Volkan!" A breathy moan came out as his mouth got lower and lower. I was beyond horny at this point. His hand grabbed behind my knees, hoisting them high and far apart. I felt my nipples hardened at the sight, my pussy was aching for his mouth.

His eyes become darker than before, burying his nose in my pussy causing my to whimper out. "You smell divine." I propped myself on my elbows as he pulled the thick fabric to the side. "So beautiful." His tongue came out his mouth.

That shit was long as hell, it made my mouth water.

"This is not the time nor the place for this!! I have been looking everywhere for you two." He immediately covered my lower half, letting out a growl at whoever was there.

This was so embarrassing! "Zephyr leave, we will be out shortly." His voice sounded strained but controlled at the same time. "Be quick, we are ready to leave." His footsteps marched out the cave, leaving us in a awkward silence.

"To be continued?" I tried easing the tension which earned me a small smile. "Yes we shall." Volkan helped me with my dress and cloak before heading back to everyone else.

A bunch of cock blockers in this bitch.