37

Third Person's Pov

18+

Her legs hooked behind her head as he rocked her hips back and forth on his face, moaning her head off. "Volkan!" She cried out feeling his tongue sliding in and out of her. She grabbed his head, trying to pull him out but he wasn't budging.

"I need to-" She groaned loudly, cumming on his tongue, her legs shook, her body jerked slightly but he didn't care. He missed the way she tasted and wanted every piece of her. He finally released her, letting her body flop on the bed as he cleaned his face of her juices.

His cock hit right above his navel as he opened her legs once more. "Oh, baby wait please." A growl left his lips as he flipped her, dragging her to the edge of the bed. Zulu gripped the bed as he pushed into her tight pussy, giving her long, slow strokes. His teeth grit together at the tightness but kept going.

Zulu whimpered softly but gasped, feeling a death grip on her hair. Soon after, Volkan pounded the woman in front of him, watching the waves on her ass move quickly. Her mouth hung open, the pleasure and pressure was too much. 

"No! Oh god, Volkan!" She called out feeling her spot being touched roughly, over and over, she didn't want to cum so soon. She pulled away from his cock, making a pop sound. Her ass was hoisted into the air, shaking from the rough pleasure, her hair was released and his hands gripped her hips firmly as he whispered. 

"I do not like when you run, it makes me mad." She whimpered once more as he entered her, stroking her softly at first before ramming her insides raw. Zulu buried her head in the sheets, from keeping herself from being too loud.

"Right there!!" She pushed her ass back on his cock, curling her toes as he hit her spot over and over. She tightened around him, causing him to pull out, flipping her on her back. He threw her legs over his shoulders, thrusting into her once more as she gripped her breasts, playing with her nipples.

His hands rubbed her swollen clit as he fucked her. "I love you, Zulu." Her eyes starting rolling in the back of her head, her body arched making him go even faster. "No!" She tried pushing him off her but he hit her hand away, feeling her body shake vigorously.

"UGH." She moaned cumming on his cock." She grabbed her head, trying to calm herself down but he didn't give her a chance. Volkan flipped her to the side, fucking her sideways. "His hand gipped her breast, squeezing them gently as she moaned his name.

"I love you so damn much." Her legs shook again feeling her second orgasm. 

He pulled out, sitting her on top of him, her back facing him as he held her ass, forcing her to move. Zulu squealed as she rode the man, bouncing her ass up and down. Volkan moaned, slapping her ass, enjoying the view. Their skin smacked together loudly as she looked back at him to see his eyes closed as he caressed her ass.

She held his legs tightly as he thrusted into her faster and faster until she couldn't keep up. His balls tightened telling him he was close and by the looks of it, Zulu was having her third orgasm. She pulled out letting her juices gush out, tears running down her face.

Zulu slowly got back on, feeling extremely weak and rode Volkan. He gripped her hips harshly, moaning as she starting bouncing on his cock, before pulling out, cumming on her leg. "

~

~

After they cleaned themselves up, they sat on the bed, cuddled tight, enjoying each other's company as he fed her. "Are you not going to ask?" He spoke softly to her and she shook her head. "I'm just glad that you're back."

She pecked his lips, gripping him like he was going to disappear. "Darling, I am not going anywhere, I am real, I already pinched you several times." He chuckled as she snuggled closer to him, closing her eyes. "Was it terrible?"

"Yes, I was in so much pain." He mumbled, looking at the door. "What did they do to you down there?" She whispered, rubbing his chest. "They beat me, whipped me, stabbed me and so much more but I did deserve much worse."

Tears ran down her face as she listened to him. "I was such a monster." Zulu sniffed, kissing his arm. "Thinking about you kept me going, coming back to you made me last as long as I did." My wounds never healed down there, worms grew in them, my blood was so infected that it turned black."

Volkan rubbed his face, remembering what they did to him. "But I still live, many people cannot say the same because of me." Zulu nodded, she knew that she couldn't tell him anything comforting because what he was saying was true.

The crimes he did led to this. "Now I just want to be with you." He smiled down at her, kissing her soft lips, bringing her on top of him. "I want to be with you too." She took his large hands into her, kissing the back of them.

"What have you been up to since I was gone?" He asked her and all she did was smile. "The usual but I do have a surprise for you." She hopped off of him, putting some clothes on and he followed right after. "Where are we heading? It is quite late." She zipped her lips shot, making him follow her out the door.

Zulu led him to the beach. She inhaled the air, embracing the cool air as he held her from behind, kissing her neck. "What is so special about this place?"

"This is the last place you saw, Alina." Zulu spoke, looking at him. He frowned, tensing slightly, replaying the horrific memories. "Must you bring that up, darling?" She guided him under the rock bridge where a grave laid. 

"Poseidon wanted to help take my mind off things so I asked him for a small favour." His eyes were glued to the gravestone.

Alina Arc
Will Always be remembered.

"Sorry, it wasn't more I could do. There was little information about he-" Volkan scooped the woman up in his arms, hugging her tightly, tears fell from his eyes as she rubbed his back. "Thank you so much, this means a lot to me."

He pulled away, looking into her eyes as she grinned at him. "I love you so much. You are truly perfect."

"I love you too."

"Then marry me, Zulu."