11

"I told you that I could do it! Never underestimate a god." I looked at the the mirror. He actually did well. He has been complaining about not getting to do my hair and today was the day I let him. The pride on his face at his finished work was so cute. "What do you think?" He asked me, fixing my edges.

"It's really good, I'll give you that." His smile grew at the compliment. To think that I found this man was a scary monster when I came here. "I will be doing your hair from now on then." I knew he was crazy, though. 

"Who said anything like that?" I looked above me, coming face to face with under his chin. This man's jawline could cut anything. He looked at me with a smile, his hair in his signature man bun. "Why don't you ever let your hair down? Let it blow in the wind."

"Because it is extremely long at the moment and I haven't been able to cut it. It is quite a bother." A knock came at the door. "Open!" In came Bethany with a letter in her hand. "A letter has arrived, sir." He sighed, gently pressing his forehead against mine. I felt my heart quicken at his gesture.

"What is it about?" She opened it and began reading. "It is about the gala that will be held at the next moon. Every deity is to attend." A gala, that sounds posh but by the look on his face, he doesn't want to go. "They have one every blue moon but I haven't attended one since-" He stopped himself immediately before straightening up.

"Thank you Bethany, you can leave now." She simply bowed, closing the doors behind her. Volkan sat on the bed, looking at me. "You know that I'm not offended by her name, right? You can say it around me, you can talk to me about your past, just don't compare me to it."

He nods at me. "I know, I just avoid it. I would like to start over." Here he was hurting over a woman that had another man. I have no clue what to do. What if I told him and he goes on a rampage and starts killing everyone? Or he would he just get over it?

"What are you thinking about?" His darks eyes looked into my brown ones. "Just wondering what dress I'm going to wear." He hummed. "So we will be attending, very well then." He got off the bed walking out. "I will prepare myself then."

~

~

Unknown

She's supposed to love me, why isn't she coming to me? She has Alina's soul, she's supposed to come to me. "I don't understand, I've done all that you've told me, why isn't this working?" The witch looked at me in her chair.

"You took her soul and placed it into another with the memories of you killing her." I frowned. "Of course not, I removed it, Alina is supposed to feel nothing but the love that she had for me." The witch cackled at me. I was this close to murdering this old hag. "You removed the memory of your face not the memory you killing her."

It still doesn't make sense. "I have visited Alina and she her memory morphed the murderer and her second lover as one. She thinks that you killed her but she cannot remember your face." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Why are you worried? Zulu already knows that someone is after Volkan, sadly they don't know who."

My powers are failing me, I needed help from this woman and I needed to pay her back with Volkan's soul. That was our deal. "You have some time left. I suggest you do something with that."  The cottage disappeared as soon as I exited.

What should I do now?

~

~

Volkan's Pov

"Oh my God! Right there!" Her moan muffled as she buried her face into the pillow. I thrust into tight, wet vagina making her legs shake and her eyes to roll back. Her fingers clawed my arms. "I'm gonna cum, Volkan!" My speed increased, her nipples found her way into my mouth. They tasted divine.

"Volkan!"

"Volkan!"

My eyes snapped opened, seeing Zulu laying down next me with a frown. "Are you alright? You were moaning in your sleep. Your skin is heating up." It was a dream? She sat up on the bed, walking to the bathroom. My penis almost ripped through my trousers. 

"If you're not feeling well, then we can skip the gala and stay home." I quickly covered the front of my pants before she could come back and see. "No, do not cancel anything. Nemesis and Bethany worked diligently on your dress that you won't allow me to see."

She chuckled at me. "I'm about to shower, you should to, I will meet you in the hall." I made it out the room before anything could happen. What was happening to me? I wonder if she noticed? A knock was heard. "Enter."

Bethany walked in with my clothes in hand. He eyes casted to the floor with a slight blush across her face. "Your clothes, sire." Oh, right. I awkwardly took the attire from her hands and she made it out to the door. How humiliating. 

~

Third Person Pov

The witch smirked at the deity in front of her. "You seem worried? Have you not found a way to get me the beast's soul?" It took everything in the deity to rereign from killing the witch. Their soul was bounded to the witch and any harm that came to her with come to them. "I need more time. In order for this plan to work, I need more time." 

The witch shook her head. "That is not what you need. You know exactly what you need so tell me." The deity frown. Telling the witch what they wanted could cost something even higher than the soul of Volkan. "Before I say what I need-" The old hag leaned forward with a yellow smile. 

"Oh, you know this black heart so well." She cackled before rising to her feet, going to the back of a potions. A few seconds later, she returned with a small chest. "Now tell me, what do you want?"

"I want an army, he will not go down without a fight." She hums before opening the chest, a torturous scream rang through the air, before latching on the deity's soul. "Wha- What are you doing to me?!" The witch cackled before closing the chest. "I gave you what you wanted and I took something in return. Everything comes at a price."

The chest disappeared in front their eyes. "Be grateful that I do not kill you for wasting my magic. I am intrigued with your plan and I will invest in this. You will get your army whenever you are ready but I am giving you until the next back moon. There will be no extensions after this."

The witch frowned at the deity in front of her. "You will become my slave if you fail but if you succeed then your soul will be returned." Before a word could be spoken the hut disappeared. One thing was clear, war and chaos will be heading their way very soon.