31

Third Perso's Pov

Volkan bent her over, raising the shirt. Zulu spread her legs as he grabbed her breast with one hand and another on her hips, he lined up, pushing into her as he buried his face in her neck. The bed rocked loudly under them but they didn't care.

"Shit, Volkan!" He growled pulling the shirt open making her breasts fall out. Zulu gasped as she was flipped over, now on his lap. Her body reacted before brain as she rode his shaft. He moaned in her ear, grabbing her ass, making her go faster.

She pulled his lips to her, pulling tongue out his mouth, sucking on it. Volkan brought his hand up, spanking her ass making her extremely wet. Her juices leaked from her pussy as she bounced her ass on his cock. He leaned on the head board, sucking her breasts.

"Spank me again!" She whimpered as his palm planted on her cheeks. Volkan saw the amount of pleasure it brought her, spanking her more. It sent her straight into an orgasm but he wanted more. "Keep riding." He growled at her as she kept going.

He locked her hands behind her, raising his hips to meet hers. Zulu cried out, closing her eyes tight. "Let me see those beautiful eyes, darling."  As soon as she opened her eyes, he pushed her back on the bed, folding her body in half.

Volkan thrust into her wet, tight pussy making her eye roll back immediately. "I love that cock!" She rubbed her swollen clit as Volkan rammed into her brutally. "Ooh! Oh!" She nodded at him, feeling her legs shake again. Zulu hit and clawed his arms as she came again. "You're gonna kill me, Volkan!"

He kissed her calves before pulling out and into a doggy. His cock twitched inside her as he pulled out cumming on her ass. "Well good morning to you too." She pants out looking back at him. Volkan chuckled, taking a cloth out, wiping her ass. 

~

Volkan's Pov

She moaned as I kissed her neck, leaning into me. "Baby I haven't eaten anything in two days. You have me cooped up in this room, look at my hair!" My beast and I were highly protective of Zulu ever since that day but ever since we made love, he did not want anyone around her but me. I thought if I distracted her with sex then she would not want to leave.

Kissing her lips, I picked her up, taking her to the bed. "No, Volkan, I need food or I will die." She said dramatically, flopping down on the worn out mattress. I mentally reminded myself to get a new one. "Can you at least have Bethany bring something?" She rolled to her side, smiling at me. I almost bent her over.

"I cannot. Bethany had requested to see her family after the war. She will not be back until next week." She pouted, sitting up on the bed. "Can you have Manthos do it? He's an excellent cook." A growl escaped my mouth, frowning at her. "He is not that good." 

He was, I was lying through my teeth.

I stuffed the potato in my mouth not realizing how hungry I was. "I thought he wasn't a good cook?" She asked in a very teasing voice. "How dare you mock me?" Zulu's beautiful laugh ran through the air as she ate.

Soon, there was a knock on the door, a letter sliding under the door. She hopped off the bed, picking it up. "It's from Zephyr. It looks important." I asked her to open it and she frowned upon reading it. "What is it about?" She paused.

"The trial.... it's tomorrow at high noon." Her hand immediately went to her chest. Silence rang around the room before she inhale deeply. "I don't think I can face them..." I held her hand, kissing the back of them gently. 

"You do not have to go, my love. I will go for us and tell you everything when I get back, if you want." Her eyes watered slightest, breaking my heart. "It's alright, I don't want you going through that by yourself, we can do it together." She blinked her tears away, putting on a small smile. 

A loud knocked sounded making me growl. Zulu kissed my cheek, placing her robe on. "We miss you, Zulu! Come out." Nemesis whined out, earing a slap from Artemis. "We just wanted to know if you were fine, Zulu. We have not spoken since you awoke."

~

Zulu's Pov

I'll be with them for a few and I'll be back." Volkan growled more. "Stop being a big baby and go bathe or something, take a nap." He is such a baby sometimes. Volkan finally let me go, walking to the bathroom. "I would have been clean if someone did not kick me out the shower."

"You were trying to have sex so I wouldn't meet them." All he did was shrug before disappearing behind the double doors.

~

"Finally? You have been deflowered!" They giggled at me, causing me to roll my eyes at them. "Very funny but remember that I was married before I came here, I wasn't a virgin." They stopped and looked at me like I was crazy. "What?"

"When you came here, your body was renewed. Your mortal body wasn't a virgin but your godly body is, well, was." Nemesis grinned. "You seriously did not know?" Artemis questioned me. That's why it hurt so much.

"Poor thing-" Nemesis rubbed my knee. "You probably died a few times taking his c-" Artemis cleared her throat, nudging her head upward. I followed her gaze to see Volkan looking right at us with the biggest frown on his face. I shooed him away from the balcony. "Go... go inside."

"I saw this coming. Imagine the protectiveness after your death now that you have bonded to him intimately, he's gonna be breathing down your neck for a while."

Nemesis nodded. "Aries was just like that." She picked at her fingers, rolling her eyes.

"Wait- I'm sorry but did you say Aries?" She nodded then looked at me with guilt. "I am truly sorry, I did not tell you about us! It had slipped my mind. Aries is my husba-"

"Wait, husband? You guys are married? This piece of information just so happen to slip your mind?" She slowly nodded. Artemis frowned. "We were just so concerned with you and fitting in and that horny, protective beast that we did not really talk about ourselves."

Slight guilt hit me. I was a bad friend. "You're right, I'm sorry for not asking you guys about yourselves. I am all ears now, tell me everything! Even this smallest details." They smiled down at me before starting.

"Aries and I have been married for two or three thousand years. He wanted children but I did not. Long story short, I told him to find a woman that will have his children. It was wrong of me and I know that but my pride refuses to let me acknowledge it. I did push him away but we never legally ask Zeus to be separated."

My heart went out for her. "He's been trying to flirt with other women and I pretend he is not there. He tried it with you numerous times around me but I act unbothered but it hurts." Her voice cracked at the end.

I have never seen her like this before, she looked vulnerable. Artemis hugged her friend, pulling me in as well. "I want to apologize but we have not had a proper conversation in almost three hundred years."

"We will figure something out, don't be sad, we're here to help." She wiped her eyes, placing her smile back on, looking at Artemis.

"You're turn."

Talk about mood change. "My brother is Apollo, I am not into anyone because gods are filled with arrogance minus Ogun, he is a god I do not mind looking at. I have two amazing friends, I bitch slapped Mari and I like earth pickles."

Nemesis burst out laughing at her friend. I was in shock, Artemis was the calm one. "What did she do this time?" I asked. "She tried my brother's dreams to sleep with her and I caught it in the act. I bitched slapped her across the face before handing her over to Zeus."

She shrugged like it was nothing but burst out in giggles. "I cannot believe I did that!"

"What about Ogun?" She waved her hand. "He is just eye candy, do not make it more than it is. He is just too gorgeous to pass straight. Leave it be." Nemesis gave a devious grin, leaning back on her chair. 

"Looks like you need to be bitch slapped as well."