41

Bonus 1

"It is not fat, my darling. How many times must I remind you of that." Volkan frowned at his wife who stood holding her back, trying to support her large stomach. She looked at herself in the mirror once more, tearing up.

"Are you sure? It sure looks like fat to me." She traced some of the stretch marks all the way up to her aching breasts. "My love, you are the most gorgeous goddess I have laid my eyes upon." He stood behind her, rubbing her stomach gently. 

"Now this strong, beautiful goddess has decided to bestow me with offspring." His lips, pecked her neck as she leaned into his touch. Zulu hated him touching her but today she needed it.

His hands went to her breasts, massaging them gently. Zulu softly moaned out, throwing her head back on his shoulder. "You need some rest, my love." He guided her to the bed, rubbing her feet next.

The day that they found out about the pregnancy, they were slightly worried at the thought of Zulu carrying a god of destruction's children as it could be dangerous. The powers of the babies are unknown and risky but Zulu wanted to take the chance.

The couple have been extra careful in everything that they did, trying to hurt Zulu or the babies as the months went by.

Volkan tucked her in once she fell asleep, laying right next to her, rubbing her stomach, feeling one shift. "You have been giving your mother a really hard time. I demand you to stop at once." 

Another kick was distributed causing Zulu to whimper in her sleep. 

Volkan frowned feeling useless as he could do nothing but watch. 

A knock echoed, making his get up to see Elder Gartha. She smiled at him, handing him a box. "I heard that Zulu has been having a rough time with the pregnancy and I made something to help calm the twins. I promise that it will bring no harm to them."

He took the box. "Thank you, I will give it to her as soon as she has awaken-" A loud groan came from behind him, making him go to his wife immediately. "What is wrong my love?"

He held her hand in his as she breathed in deeply. "I don't know."

"The baby probably kicked her a little too har-"

"No, I can tell when that happens, this one was different." He placed his ear on her stomach as she groaned again. 

Her heartbeat quickened this time as a liquid gushed out of her. Volkan looked at Zulu and their eyes widened in realization. 

They were coming.

"Well I guess you will not be needing this." Elder Gartha took the box back, calling for the servants to have everything prepped and ready.

Tears ran down her face as a wave of pain hit her abdomen once more. Volkan held her hand wiping her tears away. "Everything will be just fine, my darling. You are doing wonderful."

"This is all your fault. All you had to do was keep it in your pants but that was too hard for you to do." She looked away from him, getting annoyed all of a sudden. Volkan frowned but Gartha assured him that it was normal and to ignore it. 

Zulu's friends and Volkan's father arrived shortly after but were advised to stay outside during her labour.

She wanted to cry, scream and kill Volkan all at once. She thought that it would have been easier since she was a goddess but carrying his children made it a little harder. "These twins are coming quickly, she'll have to push soon."

Elder Gartha washed her hands as the maids helped prop her legs open and Volkan helped keep them open.

~

Three hours had passed until she screamed at the top of her lungs. "This is it! I'm serious, get them out!"

Zulu eyes were open as wide as they could do as she squeezed her husband's hand. Gartha nodded in reply, telling her to give her first push.

Tears formed in his eyes, looking at everything playing out around him. He wiped her forehead, rubbing her arm gently. "You are doing amazing, my love, you are so strong." He never felt this weak and helpless before. She was in so much pain and he couldn't even ease it.

"Your first child is a girl!" The baby wailed loudly in the room, bringing more tears to their eyes. He watched his daughter wiggle around the the maids arms as she cleaned her, wrapping her in a blanket.

"She's so beautiful, Zulu, she's so beautifu-" He choked on his sob as his wife started pushing once more.

"Your second child is a girl!" Her cries were just as strong as her sister's. Zulu  dropped back on the bed, crying. The maids, brought them to their parents. 

Zulu placed her crying babies on her chest as they cried together. "Elder Gartha smiled, cleaning herself up. "They are as healthy as can be. You did an excellent job, Zulu." He reached down, kissing her softly.

"I love you so much."

"What are their names?" Gartha asked.

Volakn looked at his wife with a smile as she spoke softly.

"Irene and Iris."

~

"They are so precious. Hello, Irene and Iris." Nemesis whispered as they slept on their mother's chest. "Did she feed them?" Artemis asked Volkan who nods, brushing her hair out her face as she slept with them. "Elder Gartha had her breast feed before you entered."

"I am truly happy for you, Volkan, congratulations."

"I agree. I have never seen the beast this happy. You deserve this."

"Thank you, Nemesis, I wish you the best in your endeavors as well." He gestured her growing stomach. "Thank you as well Artemis."

She smiled at him before leaving with Artemis.

Zephyr looked at his son with a smile which he returned. "I have never seen this smile before. You are glowing with joy. I am overjoyed for you." Zephyr pulled him into a strong hug. "I am so proud of you, Volkan, you have become a better god."

"I had some help along the way." They looked at a sleeping Zulu.

"I should leave, you seem to have your hands full." With a pat on the back, Zephyr left the castle, leaving Volkan in his thoughts.

He looked at his wife, taking the twins from her chest, laying them in their small beds near their own. Pride and joy swelled his chest, looking at the family he now has.