30

Warning: It isn't a graphic scene but I did try. For those who want to read it please feel free or you can skip to the next chapter.

18+

~

~

Third Person's Pov

"Why are you so nervous? He's seen your vagina before." She spoke to herself as she wrapped her robe around her naked body, trying to look as presentable as she could. Volkan stood in his towel around his waist as he checked the temperature of the water. 

Zulu slowly walked into the bathing area to see that he was already waiting for her. She couldn't take her eyes off the man. He was sculpted so beautifully, his hair fell to his butt and in his face. "Please, come in, the water is just fine."

He wore a sexy smirk as he walked behind her, his large arms roamed her body causing her to lean into his touch. His hands grabbed her hips, pushing her ass on his aching shaft. Her core was begging to have him inside her.

His fingers gripped her curls, pulling her head back, biting, licking and sucking her sensitive neck. Her fingers gripped his black hair, moaning softly. Volkan undid her robe but she held his hand, breaking the kiss. 

"What is the matter, my love?" His eyes clouded with lust and concern. She wasn't sure herself. Zulu wanted this but she was self conscious about her body. It wasn't skinny, with abs, it was filled with rolls, love handles and cellulites. He never had a woman that looked like her and she didn't want to disappoint him.

She clutched the robe even more at the thought. Volkan realized what was happening so he let her go, dropping his towel causing it to fall to his ankles. Zulu took a big gulp of air as she looked at his shaft, standing at attention. Her eyes moved to his and all he did was smile.

"You are too beautiful, darling. I can't imagine myself with anyone else but I know that you are not comfortable just yet." He stepped into the tub, turning his back toward her. Her heart was about to burst as she dropped the robe, slowly getting into the warm water, being covered with bubbles. Scared wasn't even close to what she was feeling.

He looked at her with love and admiration as she played with the bubbles in the tub. Zulu felt his big arms wrap around her soft waist, bringing her closer to his chest. What the hell was she supposed to do now? His rough palms rubbed her ass, kissing her neck.

Zulu moaned softly passing her hands through his soft hair as his long tongue traced up to her plump lips. "You drive us insane." His demonic voice growled us as he hoisted her high enough for her thigh to touch his shaft.

'Be confident, Zulu.' She thought to herself over and over, gripping his hair as he sucked her bottom lip. Her hands landed on his wide shoulders raising herself over the bubbles, exposing her large breasts and perky, hard nipples.

He stopped for a short second before latching on to her right nipple, sucking, licking, nipping at it. She cried out, feeling something pool in her core just by looking at him. Her back arched as he released her breast with a 'pop' sound.

His long tongue swirled around the left nipple as he rolled the other between his fingers. She wanted to please him as well. "V-Volkan." She moaned out as he pulled away looking at her. "What is it, darling?" With no words, she got out the tub, holding his hands.

Zulu guided him to the shower, turning it on. He looked at her, confused but she slowly got on her knees. Realization dawned on him. "Are you sure about this?" She didn't answer him but grabbed it, placing it near her lips. 

With a small lick to the tip, she pushed him into her mouth. Volkan released a loud moan, grabbing the back of her head. His breathing labored, he forced her eyes on him as she dripped his thighs. Her head bobbed back and forth, gagging multiple times but she refused to pull away.