33

Zulu's Pov

"Please don't go, please stay here with me!" I was wailing my ass off. I blocked the exit to our room knowing damn well he could move me. "My love-" I shook my head at him as he walked closer to me. "Don't go!"

"Sire, they are here for you-" Ritha, a maid bowed her head. Volkan picked me up in his arms, carrying me down the stairs. "Please baby, please." I buried my face in his clothes. "I am sorry. If I was not such a monster than this would have been different." He whispered to me.

"Don't say that." He placed me down gently before walking toward his father. Artemis and Nemesis joined their friend's side as the portal opened, leading them to Mt. Olympus. 

The night was cold and eerie as everyone gathered around Demetria as she had stakes pierced into her sides and neck. She bled red with slight gold in between, panting and gasping for air. "You will all pay for what you're doing to me!"

The rage inside this woman was scary. Two guards tied her hands to a iron pole, ripping the remainder of her clothes off. Hades stood behind her with a whip covered in iron spikes. Was Volkan getting that one too?

Her screams echoed across the mountain as he blood splashed everywhere to the point where her spin was showing making me look away. "I think I'm gonna be sick." Demetria dropped to her knees crying for Hades to stop but he didn't. Artemis turned me around from the gruesome mess until it finally ended.

She was barely moving at the end of it, she was dying. The two guards grabbed her by the arm, dragging her to a large flat stone, tying her hands behind her back. "You will all rot in hell!" She screamed as one of them held her head down. Hades and the other guard held a misery whip, standing at the ends. 

"You have one more chance to repent." Hades spoke, placing the sharp ends to her neck. "Fuck you." She spat at him before sawing down her head. Blood gushed out of her eyes, mouth and nose until the sickening crack of her neck. Her body kicked and jerked as the life was being taken from it.

The scene was horrific, I couldn't look away With one last saw, her head fell the dirt floor, rolling around.

A grey aura arose from her body and into Hades' palm. "She will be taken to the underworld where she will be punished for eternity." Hades stepped down as the guards took the body away. My heart dropped into my stomach as Volkan was escorted in with shackles.

He refused to look my way as he was tied to the pole. Zeus entered with a lightening whip, making me sob loudly. Artemis and Nemesis held me down as he walked closer. "Make it stop, please." 

All of a sudden I couldn't breathe properly. "Get her out of here, we do not want her fainting." Zephyr said, helping me out the away from the scene.

~

Third Person's Pov

She sat on the sand, wiping her face as she tried drowning the whipping sound out her head. "He will be just fine, that man is the biggest fighter I know." She looked to her side, seeing Poseidon looking at her. "We had no other choice, Zulu, I really wish we did-"

Zulu nodded her head. "I just hate seeing him hurt but I understand why. I'm not angry at you." He stopped for a second then sat next to me. "You are an amazing woman, Zulu and I want to thank you for being strong about this."

"I just feel so useless-" He chuckled at me. "If that were the old Volkan, he would have never done this so willingly. People would have died before we capture him. He wants to wrong his rights just for you. He wants you to see the better side of him." His smile was small when he spoke. "You're his little ray of moonlight."

"That's a new one, people would always needs sunlight." He shook his head. "The moon is just as important because everyone gets tired of seeing sunlight at some point." She stared into the ocean not knowing how to reply to that.

"So you keep fighting just like he is. If you need anything from me, please let me know." She smiled at him as he stood to his feet. "Sadly, I have to get back but remember what I said." She nodded at him before he disappeared.

 Artemis along with Nemesis ran toward her a while later. "He is finished, they are taking him to the underworld." Her heart ached once more. "Zephyr wants to know if you would like to go as well." 

Did he want her to see him like that? Probably not but they never had a proper goodbye because she was mentally preparing herself for the worse. Zulu looked at her two friends nodding her head. "Let's go."

~

Once they returned, Volkan had his back toward her, ashamed to even look at her. Her tears leaked out her eyes at the condition he was in. It was worse than anything she had seen. Since his powers were taken, he couldn't heal but it looked like Apollo stopped him from bleeding out  but left the wounds open.

"Are you sure that you are ready, Zulu?" Zephyr asked and she nodded. "Yes, I am." Volkan refused to open his mouth as Hades held him by his chains as he opened the portal to hell. Screams ran through her ear, heat covered her face but she refuse to let it affect her.

They all stepped into the flaming portal coming face to face with volcanos as far as the eyes can see. "This is where you stop, no other god can get any closer than this." Zulu eyed the lava running through the cracks but nodded.

"Wait!" She called out before Hades teleported to the top of the volcano. "What is it?" She walked up to Volkan who inhaled deeply as she touched his face ever so gently. His dark eyes looked into her brown ones. She refused to cry in front of him but that didn't stop him.

"I love you so much, Volkan, I understand what is going on and that doesn't make me love you less. You better come back to me in one piece."

A small smile formed on his crack lips as tears slipped down his face. "I love you too much, Zulu. I I am sorry that you have to suffer like this but I am doing right so I can stay by you. Please forgive me."

"Come back to me and everything will be forgiven." She pressed a small kiss on his lips before he went with Hades to the top of the mountain. With on final glance, he fell into the volcano soundless.

The last thing she remembered was falling to the floor.

~

~

"I will take her home." Zephyr said, opening a portal heading in along with Artemis. Nemesis followed suit but was stopped by Aries. "I want to speak to you, Nemesis." Zephyr realized what was happening and closed the portal.

She inhaled deeply, looking at the floor. "As you can see, right now is not the best time. Besides-" She glared at him. "Do you not have a woman to seduce?" Aries frowned at his wife who folded her arms, looking away from him.

"You know I have not slept with a woman since-" He stopped in mid sentences, grimacing on the weeping woman he encountered all those years ago. "Since you realized that I felt it? We were not just fuck buddies!! We made and oath! Our hearts become one, literally!!!"

Tears almost escaped her eyes at the thought of him being unfaithful. "I know what I said was wrong but you did not have to hurt me the way you did." 

The pain started piling up once again from all those years of not speaking to him. "Please, please Nemesis, I love and miss you, you are my wife! I need you. I just want you back in my life, I do not want to be without you.." His voice cracked as he reached for her hand.

She pulled her hand back, sniffing. "Contact me at a different time. My friend needs me right now." She opened a portal until she felt his large hand on hers. Her body stiffened but she didn't dare to back. His plump lips, pressed against her arm, leaving a lingering sensation. "I will, good bye my love."

She stepped into the portal, tears falling freely down her cheeks.