36

Zulu's Pov

"Look at that sparkle!" Artemis laughed as Nemesis held her hand out. I was grinning so hard right about now. Aries and Nemesis have officially patched things up and finally moved on with their lives. 

"I feel truly happy." She said playing with her ring. "I'm so glad that you guys are happy, I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much before. You're glowing." Nemesis nodded, smiling ear to ear.

After visiting my temple, they both strutted into the castle looking happier than ever which was a little suspicious at first but then she popped out the ring and now we're drinking wine and celebrating. 

"I barely made it here! He would not let me out of his sight." She huffed, drinking her wine. "The man finally has the woman who has been ignoring him for so many years, I understand why." Artemis spoke, smiling at her.

They both looked at me with a weird expression, making me frown at them. "What's with the look? I thought we were celebrating?"

"Here I am flaunting my ring and you're over here hurting, I really am a bad friend." I immediately shook my head at her. "Listen! I may be a little sad that he's not here but you're my girl and I can put my stuff aside for you. I'm happy, trust me."

Volkan not being here, really does hurt but I'm not going to let that break me. He'll be back. "Are you sure?" She asked, still looking concerned. "Yes! Now let's celebrate."

~

~

After our little celebration, I met up with Bethany and her husband to speak about the wedding. Bethany smiled at her husband as she told him the good news. "This is too much to ask of you..." He glanced back at me with wide eyes. Silas looked at his wife with the biggest smile. "You will finally have the wedding that you deserve."

~

~

Third Person's Pov

Hades sat next to his brothers as they discussed Volkan's punishments. "No one is above the law, brother, I know that he is your son but he has done so many crimes that are unspeakable." Poseidon spoke to Zephyr who huffed loudly. 

"I just want to know if he is alright."

"I see that the guilt has been eating you." Zeus spoke to him. "What do you speak of?" He questioned, knowing exactly what he meant. 

"You treated that man like the enemy and I understand why, the man has done many things but from a father's point of view, you treated him worse than anyone. You were the only one that could have gotten close to him, insult him about his past and walk out alive."

"You know nothing." He yelled as he continued. "I seem to know quite a bit my dear brother. You see, Volkan might have hated you but if he had gotten rid of you then who would he call his father? Volkan knew that no one else would be on his side but you."

"You may have been on his side but you made sure that he saw it and treated him badly in return for it." Hades spoke softly. 

"Enough!!" He screamed at his brothers. "I am trying to get his forgiveness, I know what I did to my son was incredibly wrong and evil, I do not need you nor any of you to tell me what I did. I reply it in my mind every day, every night. It haunts me.

"So you come here to lift the sentence? The boy has one week left, why now?" Poseidon asked. "I said he has to complete at least more than half of the sentence which ends today. Zephyr will take his place and finish his punishment."

Zeus hummed at Hades' reply. "I see, well this is not my realm and I cannot speak about it nor can I stop you but I wish you the best." Zephyr felt the need to do this and there is no one that can, his mind was already made up.

"Same here, brother." Poseidon spoke, standing to his feet. "It was absolutely lovely catching up but there is a certain human world that I would like to visit." They released a chuckled which surprisingly lightened the mood.

Hades took his brother to the volcano and he winced hearing the cackles and whip lashes that echoed at the top. "Are you positive, Zephyr." Hades asked the man once more. "Yes, I have already signed the bond. It cannot be broken now." 

His brothers nods at him, "Η ανταλλαγή θα γίνει τώρα. Ένας θεός για έναν θεό." (The exchange will now be made. A god for a god.) He glanced at Zephyr. "Good luck."

~

~

Zulu waved at her friends as she entered the portal, heading straight to her room. She was tired, sad and hungry but she ignored it all until Bethany came up with a tray filled with food. "This is a lot of food for just one person. You know that I can't finish this."

She smiled at me. "Please eat as much as you can, I will back to get the tray later." She bowed, leaving the room. "That was weird." Zulu undressed herself, heading to the bathroom, she hummed as the water hit her body. She felt herself unwind slowly until arms wrapped around her naked body causing her to let out a blood curdling scream.

Her powers immediately activated but she was turned around to meet those amazing, soft black eyes. A soft gasped left her mouth, her hands trembled in shock. "Is this real? Are you real? You're here with me right now?"

Her chubby hands passed through his black, wet here as he released a groan in contact. "I'm not dreaming again, right?" Tears ran down her face as it mixed with the water, getting washed away. "Please tell me you're here for real."

Zulu hiccupped as he smiled at her. "It is real, I am here, my darling." He trapped her on the wall, hugging her body close to his, a sigh of content left his lips as she sobbed in his arms. "I missed you so much! Please don't go again."

Tears fell from his eyes, hitting her shoulders but he refused to let her see. "Please, do not cry, everything is alright now. He pulled away, looking into her red, puffy eyes, trailing down to her plump lips.

"I will not leave you ever again." His lips pressed against hers, as she moaned out. "I missed you so much, Volkan, I missed you so much baby." She mumbled on his lips, feeling his large arms caress her ass.

His kisses became dangerous and hot as he picked her up, sucking and biting on her skin until they were covered in hickeys.  "I have ached for you as well my love." He carried them on to the bed, wet as they were.

Zulu's pussy ached, pulsed for him. Her nipples hardened as he tied his hair up, getting between her legs.