17

"I beg your pardon?" I said that out loud. Kill me now. I gripped the plates in my hand, trying to figure out how to cover up what I just said. "Just eat the damned food." I shoved plate to his chest, walking to the pillow stack but stopped me. "Please, you take a shower then we can have a meal together."

Did I smell bad or something? "No, you do not smell bad, I just want you to feel comfortable. It has been a long day." He took the plate away from me, guiding me to the shower. "These were built for a god's enjoyment. You thought that the tents would be simple?" He chuckled.

"I actually did, that was silly of me to think." Stripping out my clothes, I entered the shower, the water was so warm. A small moan escaped my mouth as I grabbed the scented oils and lather my body in them, vanilla and rose. He brought my favourite scent.

Washing my body clean, I took the robe that hung outside. I braided my hair, making my way to Volkan on the pillows. He still wore the piece of cloth around his waist, starring into the fire. He looked so handsome. 

Joining him, he glanced at me handing me the plate. "I see you have found your oils." He mumbled, eating the meat. "Thank you for bringing them." I picked at the meal, feeling extremely self conscious around him in this robe.

"Are you not hungry?" He asked, looking at me. "I am, I just- it's nothing." His hand leaned forward. "Are we not friends? What seems to be the matter?" 

Friends. We were friends. "I don't want to be friends with you-" He cut me off. "Neither do I but I was just doing this to make you feel comfortable." Volkan moved his hair out his face, looking at me with his dark eyes. "You don't?"

"No, I want to ravish you and make you feel better than I ever could but the meaning of friends does not allow that type of contact." Volkan ate his meal with a frown on his face and so did I. "Do not overthink the situation, we can discuss this when we get back to the castle. Nothing has to be set in stone at this very moment."

Now I'm feeling a little better for what I'm about to do. I placed my plate down, my hand ran up his arm, his eyes landed on mine. "Zulu-" Placing his plate down, tugging the cloth, bringing him forward. His nose brushed mine gently. "You do not have to do this, Zulu."

His breathing was heavy, heat radiated off him. His arms wrapped around my ass, lifting me on his lap. My fingers gripped the back of his head pulling his head forward, kissing his lips. A moan escaped my mouth as he pressed himself closer to me.

His tongue played with mine before it made his way to my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure he was giving. His teeth nibbled the tender skin of my chest. A small moan escaped my mouth as his hands grabbed my jaw, bringing his lips back to mine.

I felt his cock poked me between my leg causing my to gasp. He pulled his lips away causing a frown from me. "We should stop, Zulu. You aren't thinking straight- oh god." My hips started moving back and forth on his hardened cock, enjoying the feeling of him on my clit.

The stupid piece of cloth was the problem at the moment. My hands went to the robe but his hands grabbed the strings before they could fall. "No, Zulu, stop."  Our breathing was loud. "What? Why?"

"We both want this but I do not want this to be our first time. You deserve a proper bed-" I immediately pointed the queen sized bed on the other side of the tent. "In my bed, at the castle." Volkan smile softly at me.

Great, now I looked desperate. "I want to make this official between us. I do not want to do this with men outside my door." We were around a lot of people. "Please do not be disappointed." He pecked my lips gently. I hopped off his lap and he was greeted with a boner and the biggest wet stain.

I am so embarrassed. Volkan glanced at me before getting up and walking to the shower. "So stupid!" I whispered to myself, hitting my forehead. I slowly got up, changing into the night gown I packed, laying on the bed. 

A few moments later, he came back, his dick limp which made me a little sad. He changed into his sleeping pants and laid next to me. "You seem disappointed, darling." He brought me into his warm chest. "I'm not, I was just thinking about the witch." I lied.

He hummed at my response. "We will find answers. Please go to sleep, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." 

~

"You look well rested." Mari spoke, mounting the creature. "I did-" Artemis walked up to us with a frown. "Sorry to step in but Aries needs you, something about his death knot." Mari shook her head walking away. "I will speak to you soon."

Artemis did not look pleased. "Are you alright? You've been giving her dirty looks since last night." She huffed, folding her arms. Nemesis joined us. "Why do you look so angry?" Artemis points behind her, motioning Mari.

"She slept with Volkan as a, what you would call a rebound but to her, she was more than that. Mari wanted him all to herself, she was obsessed. She wanted to be his queen so desperately that she used his hopes and dreams against him." Nemesis' eyes widened in shock. "She made herself look like- you know who and slept with him in order to conceive his child."

She did all that? She seemed so innocent. "Why have you not said anything to me? We tell each other exclusive gossips." Nemesis looked so hurt and offended. "Zephyr and Zeus entered the castle. They immediately saw thee illusion and broke it."

Why hasn't this come up? "What happened after?" Nemesis rushed out, taking in all the details. "She was punished for her wrong doings, eight hundred lashes but-" She brought us in closer. "She had a miscarriage due to the beatings, loss of blood and stress."

She did get pregnant after all. Nemesis gasped loudly, shaking her head. "That fairy dust, twinkle toed, sandman looking bitch."

"I was there to confirm some things with Zeus and overheard the entire thing. I had agreed to keep it confidential. Zeus was also sleeping with her around the same time so it was unsure of whose child she was carrying."

"That also led to Volkan snapping and going on his killing spree. She played with his emotions just to have a child. To this very day, she wants him by her side. She would do anything to have him. Even eliminate you. So I am advising you to please be careful. Her powers might sound harmless but they are not."

I glanced at Mari whose eyes were glued on Volkan as he made his way over to me.

Was she trying to kill me to have him all to herself?