・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Characters ・゚⋆✿⋆・゚

Choi Yeonjun
Age: 21
Height: 6'0" or 182.88 cm
Status: Single
Sexuality: Gay
        Yeonjun is the leader of the mafia after his father named him the new head. He works hard to keep things running but sometimes he gets help from his brother Beomgyu. (Beomgyu is a close family friend so they were raised as brothers.)

Choi Soobin
Age: 20
Height: 6'1" Or 185.42 cm
Status: Single
Sexuality: Gay
        Soobin is a bartender at a strip club and dropped out of university to help take care of Huening Kai. He works there with Taehyun and lives with Kai at an apartment near the strip club.

Choi Beomgyu
Age: 20
Height: 5'10" or 179 cm
Status: Dating Taehyun
Sexuality: Gay
        Beomgyu is in the same university as Taehyun and Huening Kai. He hides being part of the mafia, so that no one messes with him and also hides the fact that he's dating Taehyun.

Kang Taehyun
Age: 18
Height: 5'10" or 177 cm
Status: Dating Beomgyu
Sexuality: Bisexual
        Taehyun often goes to pick up Soobin for work and takes Kai home from university. He met Beomgyu at the strip club and started dating him a few times after seeing and talking to him.

Huening Kai
Age: 18
Height: 6'0" or 182.88 cm
Status: Single
Sexuality: Pansexual
        Huening Kai's parents left him with Soobin while they're living abroad but often forget to send money. He tries to help Soobin with things around the apartment, but Soobin won't let him so he does his homework and often leaves dinner for Soobin to eat after work..