・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 16 ・゚⋆✿⋆・

*This is the day after they came back*

3rd person's p.o.v.
      Soobin slowly began to wake up as the sun hit his face. Yeonjun was sleeping soundly as his left arm was used by Soobin as a pillow while his right was around Soobin's tiny waist. Soobin was about to get up when he felt something inside of him. He tried to look back but soon realized what he had inside of him.

      "Yeonjun hyung wake up please," Soobin whispered to Yeonjun but he didn't hear him and pulled Soobin in even closer causing Soobin to let out a soft moan.

Soobin's p.o.v.
      "Mhmm~ damn it, I can't get hard right now... I need to use the restroom." I slowly started to move forward, moving off of Yeonjun's dick. I was making my way off slowly already halfway off when I felt arms around my waist pull me back. I ended up feeling Yeonjun's hyung's dick go back into me with one go. I let out a loud moan, causing me to become hard.

      "Nmm~ Inhg~" I suddenly felt Yeonjun's hand go down my thigh. I looked back as best as I could to see Yeonjun hyung looking at me.

      "Good morning baby~ you look so pretty today." I blushed at his comment but was also confused if he even knew what was happening right now.

      "Umm hyung do you umm maybe mind pulling out of me? I kind of need to use the restroom." I waited for an answer but nothing, I was about to speak up when I just felt him thrust into me. I bit my lip trying hard not to let out a moan but he kept going until he got me to moan.

      "Ahhh~" I knew at this rate I wouldn't be able to make it to the restroom. I tried my best to control myself from cumming and pissing on the bed.

      "Hyung Mhmm~ please stop. I need to use the restroom or else I might do it here." I was hoping he would stop but instead, he sped up.

      "It's ok baby go for it, that's why we have maids." With him saying that I gave up and peed as Yeonjun hyung continued the slam into me.

      "Baby I have to use the restroom too." I don't know if I was just dazed or whatever but at that moment only one thing came to mind.

      "Do it inside of me." I suddenly felt myself being filled with Yeonjun hyung's piss and cum from last night.

      "I didn't know you liked it that dirty, baby~ maybe I should do it more often inside of you." With that, he pulled out of me as my hole closed tightly keeping everything inside of me. I got up to go and use the restroom but Yeonjun hyung grabbed my waist pulling me back into his arms. 

   (A/n note: I- I don't know why but this is just a kink that I find so damn hot 🙈)

      "How about we go and take a shower together?" I knew that I was going to lose so I just nodded as we went to the restroom together.

                           *After the shower*

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
      I walked out of the restroom and saw that Soobin's phone was on the desk facing the bed. I walked over grabbing his phone to turn it on but it had already died.

      "Baby, I'm going to put your phone to charge also when you're done changing, go and eat something. I have some paperwork to go and get done so I'll be in my office." I couldn't hear what Soobin was saying so I went to my office after getting dressed. I was going to my office when I heard my name get called out from behind me, so I turned around to see Kai walking over to me. 

      "Hyung, I was wondering if you would go out with me, kind of like a date?" I was surprised by his question but it sounded like fun. 

      "I would love to go on a date with you Kai, so where are we going to go?" His face lit up so quickly that I couldn't help but smile.