・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 32 ・゚⋆✿⋆・

Taehyun"s p.o.v.
A week had past since Soobin and Yeonjun told us they were going to have another kid and it got me thinking about me and Beomgyu. I knew I wanted to be with him no matter what but sometimes I felt second in his worries. I didn't want Beomgyu to know this so I had been pushing away slightly. I felt bad but I didn't want to hurt him or worse. I sighed before getting back to work on some papers Yeonjun hyung needed done. I was almost finished with them when Yeonjun called me into his office. I wondered if I had done anything wrong as I made my way. I opened the door to see yeonjun was typing away at his computer. I lightly coughed to get his attention, he looked up before closing his computer.

"Close the door, I need to talk to you about something." I nodded and closed the door and sat down in a chair. I waited for a bit until Yeonjun hyung let out a sigh.

"So umm, listen I know it's none of my business but I have seen that lately you've been avoiding Gyu. I just wanted to know what was going on with that because I've seen that he's been down lately too. Normally he is jumping around being his hyper, happy self, but he's been less cheerful and I think it has something to do with you. I just want to know as his brother are you going to break up with him?" The moment I heard Yeonjun hyung say 'break up' my heart broke a bit and saw everything in front of me go a bit blurry. I think Yeonjun hyung noticed and quickly got up to comfort me. After I cried a bit I gave him an honest answer.

"Hyung, I don't want to break you with him,,, I love him more than I could ever say. I just can't help that sometimes I feel like I'm not really a priority for him. It might just be me being stupid but what if I'm not the person he's meant to be with? What if I'm holding him back? How do I even answer these questions when I'm scared of the answers? I think it would be best for me to go off a few days alone. I don't want to hurt Beomgyu but maybe some time apart will be better for the both of us. Hyung if you don't mind I think I'm going to leave early and pack some things before Gyu gets home." I looked over at Yeonjun hyung to think of how to answer, but I just need time.

"I don't know what to say or if there is anything I can say but one thing I know for sure is that Beomgyu loves you with everything. You can leave for today and you can have the next 2 days off. I just hope you know what you're doing." I nodded before giving him a quick hug and leaving.

*20 minutes later*

I had made it home and quickly packed just a few things before leaving. I didn't really have a plan on where I was going to stay so I got a hotel room. Once I made it to the room I laid down on the bed wondering what time Beomgyu would be getting home today.

Beomgyu's p.o.v.
It was just past 9 p.m. when I got home and all I wanted was to be in Taehyun's arms. I was about to open the door to our room when I remembered he had been acting a bit distant lately. I bit down on my lower lip trying not to cry as I opened the door to an empty and quiet room. I was confused and walked in only to find a note on the bed. I opened it to see Taehyun's handwriting and started to read it.

"Beomgyu,
I'm sorry that I'm not in the room waiting for you like I normally would. I have been going through a few things and thought it best to leave a few days. I know you might get a bit mad but if you need to know more just ask Yeonjun hyung.

Bye, Taehyun. "

I felt it harder to hold back my tears as I ran to Yeonjun hyung's office. I didn't even knock before opening the door. As I walked in Yeonjun hyung looked up at me and just sighed before pointing at the chair in front of him. I walked over and sat down waiting for him to say something.

"Hyung, do you know why Taehyun left?" I tried to control my voice not wanting to let my feelings come through.

"I do, but I don't think I'm the one who should be telling you this Gyu. I think it would be best if you just left Taehyun alone for the next two days. I do have a question though, how do you feel about Taehyun?" I don't know if it was my emotions or the pure angry that question gave me but I yelled at him.