・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 15 ・゚⋆✿⋆・゚

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
      "Soobin, come on, I want to have some fun. It's been over a month and I need it real bad before I go on my business trip." I watched as Soobin just got up from the bed and went to the restroom.

      "No hyung, I told you no fun for two months for eating my cake." With that he went into the restroom to take a shower. I sighed before just falling back onto the bed.

      "I know that's not the real reason, Soobin but at least give me something to work with... I'm sorry I forgot." I closed my eyes about to fall asleep when I heard a knock at the door.

      "Come in."  I sat up to see Beomgyu opening the door.

      "Hyung the meetings got moved up so we have to leave right now if we want to get there on time." I sighed not wanting to go with all this sexually fustration but I  knew I wasn't going to get anything right now. I sat up before getting up and grabbing my suitcase. I was about to leave when I remembered that I hadn't said bye to Soobin yet. I walked over to the restroom and knocked on the door.

      "Soobin the meetings got moved up so I'm leaving right now and if everything goes well I should be back in a week!" I waited to hear an answer from Soobin when the door suddenly opened up. As soon as the door opened I saw Soobin with only a towel on. I bit my bottom lip trying to control myself from jumping him and eating him.

      "But hyung, if you're gone for a week what am I going to do?" I was about to answer him when Beomgyu spoke up.

      "Well you're not going to be doing Yeonjun hyung that's for sure and I don't mean to bother but hyung the car is waiting for us." I knew that what Beomgyu was saying was true but I couldn't really focus on anything with Soobin standing there with only a towel on.

      "I don't know what you're going to do baby but I have to go now."  I walked towards him and gave him a quick kiss before leaving with Beomgyu.

                           *Two weeks later*

Soobin's p.o.v.
      Yeonjun said he would be back in a week but it's been two weeks due to things getting complicated with one of their arms dealers.

      "I wonder what would happen if I told him I could make a deal with one of the strongest arm dealers in the world... I mean mom would do it in a heartbeat if that meant she could see me again." I sighed, falling back onto the bed feeling extremely horny and frustrated that Yeonjun hyung wasn't back yet. I sat back up thinking about what I could do to help this frustration come out. I decided to look online and started to look at some things that started to make me all hot and before I realized it I was looking in Yeonjun hyung's closet for some toys. It was already late at night and Everyone was asleep except for some guards. I locked the door knowing that the key to the room was with Yeojun hyung. I went back to the closet and found the box of toys and saw some that would be fun to play with. I looked around the room and saw a chair that I could use to place a toy that had a suction cup on it so I could ride it. I didn't know if it was just because I was missing Yeonjun hyung but I wanted to record myself for him. I wanted to know how he would react to me doing this without him. I didn't think twice and went off to put on a skirt with a light pink lace thong underneath, one of Yeonjun hyung's hoodies, and thigh high leggings, making me feel sexy. I set my phone on the desk making sure he could see everything I was going to do. I grabbed the lube and coated two fingers before inserting them. I could feel my legs already start to go weak but it felt amazing at the same time I leaned into the bed a bit as I started to move them and before I knew it I had inserted another finger.

      "A- ah~ Yeonjun~" I had already forgotten that I was recording and started to lose all control. I bit my bottom lip feeling that I was going to come with just my fingers and started to go faster when I pulled them out, really wanting something bigger inside of me. I looked down and saw the vibrator and coated it with lube before finding my hole and inserting it. It was only half way in when I heard a knock on the door, so I quickly sat down on the bed inserting the rest of it all at once. I covered my mouth trying to control my moan from what I had just done to myself. As I got up to open the door I accidentally turned to vibrator on, making me quickly drop to the ground, trying to control my moan. I heard whoever was at the door walk away so I let out my moan feeling amazing.