・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 27 ・゚⋆✿⋆・

*Sorry for not updating, but I have been going through a lot and am happy to say that I have graduated high school. I want to say Happy Pride Month!!!🏳‍🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍*

Soobin's p.o.v.
Its been two weeks since I got married and a whole bunch of other things happened, but everything was fine now and Jungwons birthday was coming up. I wanted to make it a big event but with everything that happened I thought about making it a smaller thing, with a lot of armed men at every single entrance and exit. I was about to start planning the party when I heard a knock on my office door.

Come in! I waited and saw that a little bow came inside before Jungwon ran over to me and hid his face in my leg. I heard mumbles and just smiled waiting for him to bring his head up.

Eomma, my birthday is coming up and I wonder if we can do something cool, But Appa cant know. I smiled knowing that whatever he wanted to do I would love it. He quickly lit up after seeing my smile and quickly started to explain.

So I was thinking of doing a dress party but not everyone wears dresses but also princes too. I dont know what its called but I want that. And, Appa will be a prince, and so will Kai hyung and Ni-Ki and uncle Taehyun. You will be a queen and Ill be a princess and so will uncle Beomgyu, but I get to choose your outfit Eomma. Also can we have it in the garden? I saw how Jungwons eyes lit up at his idea, and knew that everything he wanted was going to happen. I patted his head before speaking.

Of course we can have it in the garden, and do you know what kind of cake you want? He looked up at me confused and stared at me before going to the door. I was about to ask where he was going but he answered my question before I could ask.

Im going to ask Appa about cake and Ill tell him. Bye, bye Eomma! He closed the door quietly before I heard him run off to his Yeonjuns office.

Jungwon's p.o.v.
I was running to Appas office and heard Kai hyungs voice from inside. I knocked on the door and heard Appa say come in so I went inside.

Hi sweetie, what are you doing here? I ran over to Kai hyung and hugged his leg before going to Appa and crawling into his lap. I quickly stood up, almost falling back when Appa caught me. Turned me around so I was looking at him. I smiled at him before speaking up.

Appa, whats your favorite cake taste? He looked at me confused for a bit before speaking up, Well I like mint flavor but I dont think thats for everyone. How about you make one a chocolate cake, everyone likes chocolate. I kissed Appa's cheek before grabbing Kai hyungs hand.

Im going to take hyung for import work on party. Hyung will help me to prepare everything wit Eomma so Appa no looking. I walked out holding my hyungs hand and taking him back to Eommas office.

Eomma, Im back an ready to pan! Eomma laughed and just nodded so I made sure we were all inside before closing the door and getting right to work.

*One month later*

Soobin's p.o.v.
Everything for Jungwons party was ready but I was worried what queen dress Jungwon had chosen for me. He even put Yeonjun in a different room so we couldnt see each other till we were outside in the garden. I opened the closet to see a beautiful dress and had no words. I quickly pulled it out to see all of it and felt myself fall in love with this dress.

Soobins dress: