・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 20 ・゚⋆✿⋆・

*Hi everyone, I just wanted to say happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈 💓❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍. Stay safe and Enjoy. ^•^/*

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
It had been 2 weeks since everything had happened and the mansion underwent an extreme upgrade with the help of I.N. who is a genius at coding. He encoded so many things making any emails sent out impossible to read unless it was the person it was sent to. I was also all healed up for the most part except there was one thing that I couldn't get over. How was Soobin so damn hot with someone else's blood on his face. I had been trying to get him alone but every time I tried, Jungwon and Kai stuck to him like glue. I had a plan but it was going to take some trial and error for it to work.

*2 Days later*

I had called Wooyoung to come over to start this plan. I was having lunch with Wooyoung and San talking about random things when Jungwon came out of nowhere looking adorable.

Jungwon's outfit:

      "Appa, look how beautiful I am!" Jungwon quickly stopped as soon as he realized that there were other people with me

"Appa, look how beautiful I am!" Jungwon quickly stopped as soon as he realized that there were other people with me. I could see he was trying to find a place to hide but couldn't find one.

"It's ok Jungwonnie come here." He quickly ran over to me so I picked him up and he hid his face in my chest nuzzling in so they wouldn't see him. I smiled just rubbing his back to calm him down a bit. I looked back up to see Wooyoung just staring at Jungwon. I was about to ask him what was wrong when he spoke up.

"Hyung, did you and your bunny already have a kid?" I didn't know how to explain what had happened so I just said the first thing that came to mind.

"Yes we did but only one for now we might have more down the line." Wooyoung quickly got up from his chair and hit the table hard before speaking again.

"If you're going to have kids or fall in love remember what our line of work is... that's how we lose the ones we love!" I was shocked at what he said but then I saw a tear fall down his cheek. San tried to get it for him but he just hit his hand away before running off. I sighed knowing that Wooyoung was in love with only one person in this world but he would never say anything to protect him. San was about to run after him but I stopped him from going.

"San before you go after him I want you to know something. Wooyoung has always been in love with just one person even when he slept with all those other guys his mind went back to that person." San looked at me for a second before speaking up.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean but I will always be by his side because I love him more than anything... I don't want to be selfish but I can't let him go." I smiled nodding before he ran after Wooyoung.

Wooyoung's p.o.v.
I wasn't sure where I was but I couldn't care less at this point. I was a crying mess and just wanted to be held by San. I hadn't realized when it happened but I knew I was in love with San. I was going to tell him when my dad caught me and told me not to. I didn't understand at first but then I remembered how he would look at the picture of my mom for the longest time. I realized there that if I had someone I loved that much I might lose them as he did and I didn't want that. So I pushed down my feelings and began to flirt with any guy that would look at me while San stood there watching over me. I heard a noise, making me come back to what was happening. I didn't know what to do, I looked at my hand to see it was trembling. I chuckled before speaking softly.

"San... Where are you? I- I need you." I closed my eyes leaning back against the bush when I felt someone pull me into a hug. I didn't need to open my eyes to know who it was, as he pulled me closer I could feel his heartbeat. I hugged him back nuzzling myself into the crook of his neck. I inheld his scent forgetting all my worries as he just held me. I pulled away slightly so I was looking at him and so much kindness and beauty in his eyes. I didn't realize how close we were getting until we were inches apart from each other. I looked at his eyes and saw he was looking at my lips, I felt his breath against mine lips.

"San... can you kiss me please." He looked at me before crashing our lips together. It felt magical, it was so soft yet passionate I knew there were still tears coming down my face but I just wanted to be in this moment forever. Things quickly started to heat up but then San stopped. I looked at him confused and worried.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He quickly cupped my face shaking his head.

"I want to do this but I don't want to hurt you. I want to respect you and your body. I love you for you, Wooyoung." He kissed my forehead before wiping away my tears. I smiled before placing my head on his shoulder and placing a kiss on his neck.

"I love you too San... thank you." It was quiet but a nice quiet as the wind blew warm air.

San's p.o.v.
"I love you too San... thank you." I looked down to see that Wooyoung had fallen asleep so I picked him up bridal style going back to the house. As soon as I went inside I saw Jungwon looking at me. I was about to say something when he spoke up quietly.

"If you follow me I'll take you to a guest room so you can stay, Eomma and Appa said it was ok." I nodded following him to the guest room as we were walking. I noticed his outfit and realized it was the one from earlier.

"So do you like wearing dresses?" He seemed to just continue walking before he spoke up.

"Idk, I've never really wore clothes that I've liked before... but I like this dress because Eomma and Kai hyung helped me pick out." I smiled at his words and liked how simple the answer was. He stopped walking and opened the door before speaking up.

"Here is the room and good night." He just gave me a smile before skipping away humming a song.

*Do you guys want a Woosan chapter? Also any kink ideas for Woosan.*

⋆ ˚˚ End of chapter twenty ˚˚ ⋆

                      *.・° Hope you enjoyed °・.*