・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 1 ・゚⋆✿⋆・゚

Soobin's p.o.v.
      It was almost time for work and I got my uniform on when the manager came into the room.

      "Soobin and Taehyun, you both will be working in one of the private rooms you were both asked for. Also Soobin you look cute in that skirt." He walked away but not before winking at me. I didn't even blink at him doing that.

Soobin's skirt:

      "Wow hyung, look at you having our manager around your finger

      "Wow hyung, look at you having our manager around your finger." I knew what he was talking about, but our manager was a pervert that has a thing for me and only me. He only makes me wear a skirt while working and everyone thinks I'm the one with the power if only they knew what he would do to me if I didn't wear the skirt.

      "Ok Tae, let's just go to the private room at least he won't be able to see me." Taehyun chuckled, nodding as we went to the room getting things ready for our clients.

                  *30 minutes later*

      I was behind the bar and Taehyun was standing by the door as the clients came into the room. I waited but then one of the men came up to the bar.

      "Hi I'm Beomgyu and I would like to order 2 bottles of soju." I nodded and got him 2 bottles and while he was waiting I could feel that he was looking at me.

      "If you don't mind, could you bring one over to the table with the man sitting alone?" I didn't know how to answer him, but I nodded as he took one bottle with him and left the other one. I grabbed the bottle leaving the bar for a moment and started to walk closer. I felt my face heat up when I realized it was him.

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
      I didn't want to come to this party to close the deal with the best arms dealer, but I sat alone while Beomgyu was talking things out with the dealer and flirting. I was waiting for my bottle of soju when I felt someone looking at me, so I looked up to see a cute boy wearing a skirt. I bit my bottom lip getting turned on by this boy.

      "Here is you soju sir-" He tripped so I quickly got up catching the bottle in one hand, and with my other arm I caught him by wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him close to me.

      "Hey baby I didn't think you would fall for me that fast." I could see his face turn bright red at my words.

      "I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to do that." I still had him close to me and noticed something on his collar bone.

      "Baby do you mind telling me what's that on your collar bone?" I looked him in the eyes and watched as he became shocked. He quickly pushed me away and went back to the bar.

Soobin's p.o.v.
      I felt something with having him that close but I still felt like I couldn't tell him about what he just asked. I shook my head to stop thinking about it. I waited for someone to come and order a drink but instead Taehyun came to the bar.

      "Hyung I need something to smash, break, hit, kick or whatever but I need it now" I was confused as to why he needed something, but I didn't want to question him out here so I grabbed him and took him to the back room.

      "Ok why do you need to smash, break and whatever?" I could tell something was bothering him but I couldn't tell what it was.

      "That boy that came to the bar, the very first one. I'm dating him and he's flirting with some guy I don't know and I want to break something." I was surprised to hear him say that, but it felt good to hear him say he was dating someone.

      "Ooh, so you're dating Beomgyu and he's flirting with some guy. I think you need to calm down, and the girls are about to go on so maybe you two can get some free time." After I said that his eyes lit up and we heard someone ringing the bell. We both went out to see Beomgyu and the other guy I gave a bottle of soju to.

      "Hi I was wondering if I could get a room for me to hang out with Taehyun." I looked to the dance floor and saw everyone was watching the girls dancing. I looked at Beomgyu and tilted my head slightly to the back room. He understood and took Taehyun's hand pulling him into the back room while the other guy stayed back looking at me.

      "Can I help you with something, baby?" I felt myself blush but nodded so that he wouldn't notice me blushing.

      "What's your name and what kind of relationship do those two have?" I didn't waste any time answering his questions.

      "My name is Choi Soobin and their relationship is theirs so I can't really say anything about that." I thought he was going to walk away but instead he walked around to come behind the bar. I started to move back until I was against the wall. I could feel his breath against my lips while he kept eye contact with me.

      "Soobin, do you mind telling me where you got that bruise on your collar bone from?" My breath hitched at his question, but I didn't know how to explain it to him for some reason.

      "I'm sorry I don't think I can tell you that, hyung." I could feel my heart pounding as he kept looking into my eyes. I was about to push him when I felt something press against my lips. It took me a moment to process it but one I did my eyes widened as he stepped back from the kiss. His face was still so close to mine like he wanted to keep kissing me.

      "Ok then, I'll just ask you another time." He walked away leaving me in complete shock at what he just did.

          ⋆ ˚˚ End of chapter one ˚˚ ⋆

        *.・° Hope you enjoyed °・.*  

            *sorry for any mistakes, hope you enjoy this new yeonbin ff*